User Image

This week, a special EI for Cash Shoppers on a tight budget: the 49-Cash Wingding Shirt! Plus, the final evolution of Dander, new poses from Captain Ara's Nestegg and a visit from Timmy, still loopy and smooth-jazzed out from exposure to Gro-Gain.

User Image

Stop by the Gaia Cash Shop for all your evolving item needs!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Read on for Timmy's full report:

User Image

Timmy: Guess who's back, ladies.

Labtech Gene: T-Booooooooooone!

Timmy: Here's the deal: the Doc is on vacation this week, so the producers asked their old friends T-Bone and Large G to step in and substitute. And tell 'em what we said, Large.

Labtech Gene: We said "T-Bone is nobody's substitute! He's a star, baby!"

Timmy: That's correct. I'm only doing this out of the kindness of my own heart, because I know the people need me. See, I don't need this. I'm rich as heck, ladies and gentlemen. I live in a stately villa, I sleep on cashmere sheets and I drink Bognac from a platinum chalice.

Labtech Gene: In case you're not hep, Bognac is T-Bone's personal brand of non-alcoholic boxed cognac, available only at the most elite retailers of distilled spirits. If you gotta ask how much it costs, baby, you can't afford it. You see, T-Bone is a man of fine tastes, and--

Timmy: Hold up! Don't bore the people with my excellence, Large. They just wanna know what's up with their items, so we gotta hit 'em with some science before they get impatient and start coveting my splendor. You dig?

Labtech Gene: I'm sorry, T-Bone, I was just... I just wanted to...

Timmy: Oh, great, now Large G is blubbering with emotion again. Let's get this show on the road before the sobbing starts. First up, we got a brand new item! The Wingding Shirt is an inexpensive but versatile little item that lets you choose every letter of the alphabet-- as it evolves, it'll have tons of new signs and symbols to choose from.

Labtech Gene: I'm gonna wear the G, because that's what I am.

Timmy: If you're still new to the evolving item concept, this is a great place to start-- check out Evolving Item Musem for more info. If you've got 49 Cash burning a hole in your pocket, might wanna visit Flynn in the Cash Shop to pick one of these babies up. Wouldn't want to miss out on the first generation, would you? Meanwhile, we've got a couple of items evolving: Dander is finishing up its dusty trail of evolution this week, and Captain Ara's Nestegg is engaging in some exciting buccaneering with a few piratey new poses.

Labtech Gene: One more thing, too: the Death Whisper won't be around much longer!

Timmy: That's right, ladies and gentlemen. It'll be out of the shop next week, so now's your last chance to dig some high-quality terror. Looks like that's it for this week-- it's been a distinct pleasure to be back on the airwaves, so don't be too surprised if you see more of ol' T-Bone real soon. Peace!