Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marketplace/trading pass troubles?

Yes, and I'm getting quite irritated! 0.87234042553191 87.2% [ 82 ]
Nope, I'm just a poll whore. 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Hey we just spent $50 on gaia cash cards yesterday and with over half a million people on this site don't try to tell me they don't make money! That is hogwash. And yes this site is a beta site. If its not stable all the time and constantly changing like it does its a beta. and all that stuff you read, is the errors showing up in my error console in my firefox. Translated its all stuff that my browser picks that makes it crash, freeze, lag, and do it agan. Its in the programming. If they could fix that stuff gaia would work real good. There is a whole other page of it too. They will get around to it. The question is when? and if they find it. Sorry for the double post. I thought that was both pages but I guess I copied the first one over again.

I can go on any other site on the web and not have the problems I do on gaia. So it is them not us.That is just technology for ya. Sooner or later it will get better. hopefullly sooner. I wont buy gaia cash again until they fix it. It's fun but not sure if its worth the hassle.

8,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Yeah. I gots dragons. Bandwagon FTW. Could I get some clicks here, please?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dance with the magic:
No stress, no fear, no fatigue;
Find solace in the driving beat,
And dance endlessly into Oblivion.
Live under the moonlit sky,
Graced by the sun unclouded.

I just want something to do in my spare time. The glitches and crap are really hampering that.

Laugh among the demons
With the white-feathered wings.
Love the whispering angels,
Feathers dark with sweet words.
Sleep in the dance.
No bars, no escape.

So dance.
Ctrl E
I just had a revelation while browsing the Feedback forum.

Apparently, Gaia's in a bit of a tight spot (like everyone else in the world) and they need more money. This evolves into Cash Shop items that people get with their real-money-turned-Gaia-cash.

My point being is that if users can buy them on the MP, it means Gaia is getting less money to fund the site. So it's actually kind of understandable that disabled trading passes aren't exactly high on the list of priorities.

yeah, people can buy gaia cash item on market.. but the seller bought it from cash shops.. i don't see why does that affect they're income..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»Click Please?««User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«
User Image
That doesn't make sense Ctrl E.. I mean for anything to be sold on the MP it has to be brought from the cash shop in the first place.. (If it's a GC item obviously)
Plus they'd probably make a lot more money, if they made it easier for people outside of the US to get GC too. So, in a way it's their own fault, sure most users are in the US, but not all of them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»Click Please?«««User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wth has no dev nor admin nor mods payed attention to this especially if they need money?
"Hi, I can't sell/buy/trade anything. It says trading has been disabled for this account. What's going on? I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything wrong. Thank you very much. I appreciate any help here." gonk
"Hi, I can't sell/buy/trade anything. It says trading has been disabled for this account. What's going on? I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything wrong. Thank you very much. I appreciate any help here." sad gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»Click Please?««User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«
User Image
We're all having this problem.. So just fill in the form, for Gaia, and wait till you get an answer
»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»Click Please?«««User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Read the first page of the thread before posting and asking us what's wrong. -.-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Yeah. I gots dragons. Bandwagon FTW. Could I get some clicks here, please?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dance with the magic:
No stress, no fear, no fatigue;
Find solace in the driving beat,
And dance endlessly into Oblivion.
Live under the moonlit sky,
Graced by the sun unclouded.

Bump.

Laugh among the demons
With the white-feathered wings.
Love the whispering angels,
Feathers dark with sweet words.
Sleep in the dance.
No bars, no escape.

So dance.
I SEE EGG CRACKS! xD

»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»Click Please?«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«
User Image
Have any of you experienced the other glitches?
»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»»Click Please?««User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If the other glitch consists of getting quest update bubbles on the top and when viewing the inventory and receiving one of these quest updates, it either kicks you out or says that there is nothing in you're inventory, then yes. .-.;

»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»Click Please?«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«
User Image
Yeah those exact ones lol
»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»»Click Please?««User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.«User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I see, lmao.
Why, Gaia.. WHY?!

I really need something to do.. I want to redownload any mmo that I used to play, but it'll take till tonight to just finish the initial download..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff