Give me my pass baaack scream

× Q u e s t i n g ×
User Image
KiKi Kitty Plushie
89k / 670k
Donations are loved <3

User Image
PotterAcademy
I understand Camo taking a break-this is frustrating. I love my account and don't want to give it up.
Come on Gaia, please care about us! At least let us know what you're doing on our behalf.
I for one have heard NOTHING from you.
o1Lady
User Image
Danish Pride <3

I'm getting so sick of this -.-

× Q u e s t i n g ×
User Image
KiKi Kitty Plushie
89k / 670k
Donations are loved <3

User Image
PotterAcademy

-gives pass back- D,:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm about to walk over to where ever the Gaia staff lives and kill every single one of them. scream

Shameless Fatcat

Sylic
o1Lady
User Image
Danish Pride <3

I'm getting so sick of this -.-

× Q u e s t i n g ×
User Image
KiKi Kitty Plushie
89k / 670k
Donations are loved <3

User Image
PotterAcademy

-gives pass back- D,:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Danish Pride <3

That didn't work crying

× Q u e s t i n g ×
User Image
KiKi Kitty Plushie
89k / 670k
Donations are loved <3

User Image
PotterAcademy
Simon says sex
I'm about to walk over to where ever the Gaia staff lives and kill every single one of them. scream

That might not be such a good idea. D:

where are the mods where is the help wth is going on!?

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
Simon says sex

Well, that would be the opposite of effective since they're the only ones who can fix it. xD
But I understand your frustration.
iCamo
Simon says sex

Well, that would be the opposite of effective since they're the only ones who can fix it. xD
But I understand your frustration.

That is a better sounding explanation, yes. xD

I got stuff to sell in total worth of 200k, I have a couple of direct buyers...but cant make transactions cuz of TP disablement. selling these stuff to normal shops will only rake in 50k at most, and as hell I'm not giving up 150k cuz of some glitch stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream
This is really annoing the s**t outa me. I cotacted a mod like MONTHS ago, and their last reply was "be patient." WELL I'VE BEEN PATIENT!
What do they expect? Me to be patient till I freakin die!!? x_X
<< my pass has been dead for a while now...
Dark Sheena-Gaara-Neji
This is really annoing the s**t outa me. I cotacted a mod like MONTHS ago, and their last reply was "be patient." WELL I'VE BEEN PATIENT!
What do they expect? Me to be patient till I freakin die!!? x_X

Well.. Hopefully not till you're dead.. >.> <.<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff