Welcome to Gaia! ::

Curiosity~User Image

I've left for over a year. I kept all my stuff, cause maybe one day I'll want to come back. Like Saturday, I was very bored so I decided to check up on Gaia.

Never getting rid of my stuff. Not in a million years
Ignorance killed the cat.
Curiosity was framed.
Fanny Flaps
Leave all my items to rot so as to enrage all the people questing them.

However, a plan so sour could only be expected of you, Fanny. whee

User Image

Tipsy Treasure

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
{I considered quitting Gaia for a while. I'm a high school senior, so I have lots of crap to do, plus I have tons of music to learn.

If I ever did quit, I'd give all my stuff to random GCDers- I like quite a few GCDers enough to give them s**t.
}

Devoted Heckler

Bomb Pop
Fanny Flaps
Leave all my items to rot so as to enrage all the people questing them.

However, a plan so sour could only be expected of you, Fanny. whee

User Image

Nah, I have a few friends whose quests I would probably help with.

I'm never quitting though. Even if I did for a while I know I'd be back - there's enough stupidity on this site to keep me entertained for eons.

Gekko

I'd keep all my items, because I'd know I would probably return within a week, I'm too addicted to this site to just up and quit.

Lover

my items will die with me C:
I wanna laugh at my IRL friends who would beg me for my account(s) later
xD

Sparkly Cat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I were to quit Gaia (fat chance ninja ) I would sell all my crap and art whore. :'D

Unless I am involved in some sort of freak accident, I don't think I'll be leaving Gaia anytime soon.

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
I've left for months to a year at a time before. I never feel like I would want to leave permanently, but whenever I simply grow bored or tired of what gaia is, I simply leave for a while until something draws me back. zOMG brought me out of my latest retirement.

I would not give away my items though. I'm greedy like that. I'm hard pressed to even sell a lot of things I don't have more than one of.
I've never been one for big obnoxious internet goodbyes, they always seemed so ridiculous in that the treat the internet like a place where you enter once and exit once, rather than coming and going at differing frequencies, and make a big deal of it like once you're gone this site will be cold and empty inside. If I ever left gaia I wouldn't officially leave, I would tell no one, I wouldn't give away my items, I'd just leave, walk away, stop visiting, like any normal sane person would do. Its just the internet this isn't your graduation.
Omigawd, yo! Don't scare Elves like that, Bomb, it isn't right. ;-;

I would give away all my stuff, I think, or give it back to Santa and let him give it to the good boys and girls of the GCD!
if i quit i would give my items to my closest friends on gaia.
ive tried a couple times to quit but friends just keep making me want to stay

Lover

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
      If I ever left Gaia I'd keep all my stuff. Some of it is from selling things I got with GC so the least I could do is let it die with me. >>;

Although I think the most I could purposely stay away from Gaia is 24 hours.
      I feel like I'll always come back to it as long as I can use the internet.
I'd sell all of my commons and buy MCs/EIs with the gold I earned and quit. XD

I'll make my items rot in my inventory.

Then sell the items in the marketplace after years of having a life outside gaia.

if i knew for sure that i wasn't coming back i'd give most of my items to my friends and a few of them to people who were questing them. my gold would probably go to one of the charities.

what would make me leave gaia? uhm, i guess if i just didn't have time for it anymore or if it was too big a distraction for me from important stuff... like my grades. D:

and with the freetime i had i'd probably get a lot more reading done. :3

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
prolly give everything to my boyfriend, he could use the gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff