Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Demonic Hero

Not sure if I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm having a bit of an issue with my Gold, G-Cash and Achievement Points being covered up by the little blue bar with my name and the drop down menu on it when I'm using Firefox.

Is there any way to fix this that I've just somehow overlooked?

Other than this little issue that I have, I love it! I tried using Gaia without it recently, and I just couldn't! This is the only issue I have with it at all!

Explorer

9,950 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image
-----████---I feel my h a p p i e s t ━━
-----████---when the f l o w e r s start to b l o s s o m

-----━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab tab I'm using Google Chrome version.. The header where it has my username and other buttons has moved above my avi (to the left) no longer above my gold/gc/points header.. also there's this grey box with the following three links: Account Settings, Help Center, Log Out.. it pops up out of nowhere and it goes away when i change the page but comes back again. Also having a problem that when I want to quote someone.. not all the text in the quote post is in the spoiler which I have on in the setting. Really bothersome. PLEASE FIX! D: Thank you. I really like using BetterGaia

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I've been using BetterGaia for a while, but recently started running into some strange problems even after updating.

A few days ago, I found that clicking the dropdown to log out made the dropdown show in the middle of my screen instead of right under my username.
Now, though, just hovering does the same, and now my username and shortcuts are right next to my avatar instead of all the way on the right side.
I added a screencap in spoiler tags because my laptop's resolution is pretty ridiculous. Only edits made were blacking out another user's name and avatar.

User Image

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

Jade Vine
User ImageUser Image
-----████---I feel my h a p p i e s t ━━
-----████---when the f l o w e r s start to b l o s s o m

-----━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab tab I'm using Google Chrome version.. The header where it has my username and other buttons has moved above my avi (to the left) no longer above my gold/gc/points header.. also there's this grey box with the following three links: Account Settings, Help Center, Log Out.. it pops up out of nowhere and it goes away when i change the page but comes back again. Also having a problem that when I want to quote someone.. not all the text in the quote post is in the spoiler which I have on in the setting. Really bothersome. PLEASE FIX! D: Thank you. I really like using BetterGaia

User Image

Seconded.

User Image

Lonely Lunatic

Screamin Zarkon
Not sure if I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm having a bit of an issue with my Gold, G-Cash and Achievement Points being covered up by the little blue bar with my name and the drop down menu on it when I'm using Firefox.

Other than this little issue that I have, I love it! I tried using Gaia without it recently, and I just couldn't! This is the only issue I have with it at all!

The firefox version is no longer supported.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bar with my username, BG settings icon and shortcuts menu have moved pretty far to the left where it partly covers my notification bubble. I hope this will be fixed soon because this is annoying.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Awesome McGee
I've been using BetterGaia for a while, but recently started running into some strange problems even after updating.

A few days ago, I found that clicking the dropdown to log out made the dropdown show in the middle of my screen instead of right under my username.
Now, though, just hovering does the same, and now my username and shortcuts are right next to my avatar instead of all the way on the right side.
I added a screencap in spoiler tags because my laptop's resolution is pretty ridiculous. Only edits made were blacking out another user's name and avatar.

User Image

I have that exact same problem.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Rose Villain
Screamin Zarkon

Actually BG Firefox had been updated last month and a newer version is being worked on.

Lonely Lunatic

SakuraSyaoran
Rose Villain
Screamin Zarkon

Actually BG Firefox has been updated and a newer version is being worked on.

Last time I used it, last night it was still in a sorry state.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Rose Villain
SakuraSyaoran
Rose Villain
Screamin Zarkon

Are you using BetterGaia 0.2011.9.10 or BetterGaia 2014.1a ?

Demonic Hero

SakuraSyaoran
Rose Villain
SakuraSyaoran
Rose Villain
Screamin Zarkon

I've actually just found that I'm (Somehow) using "BetterGaia 0.2011.9.10" where can I find "BetterGaia 2014.1a" for Firefox exactly? Also, I'd like to note that the blue bars have been moved to the left above my avatar like almost everyone on Chrome has said has happened to them.

Fanged Hunter

Yeah I'm running the Google Chrome version and am also having the issue with the blue shortcuts bar being above my notifications rather than above my currency counts

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Awesome McGee

User Image

Agreed, it stinks :<
same with me, blacked out user screen name & avi
User Image

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

not sure if this is a problem caused by gaia modifying their code or you guys.
I made sure to disable my greasemonkey scripts, in case it was them, but same results

the 'header' moved to the mid-left randomly today
User Image

And when I hover over Shortcuts and/or the Gear, the menu thing that normally pops up from under the username comes up.
User Image

annnd, not exactly related, but:

these numbers are just ...here
User Image,
but that's because ad-block is disabling the images or something,
as it comes back up when I have it disabled on gaia
User Image
*shrugs*

using the alpha firefox version of better gaia
browser is Pale Moon

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Screamin Zarkon
SakuraSyaoran
Rose Villain
SakuraSyaoran
Rose Villain
Screamin Zarkon

I've actually just found that I'm (Somehow) using "BetterGaia 0.2011.9.10" where can I find "BetterGaia 2014.1a" for Firefox exactly? Also, I'd like to note that the blue bars have been moved to the left above my avatar like almost everyone on Chrome has said has happened to them.

Here's the link. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bettergaia/#beta-channel Just go to the bottom of the page and click the Development Channel. The installation link for the update is in that. Sorry it took so long to give you the link. I kinda forgot where it was. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff