Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Friendly Friend

Bryan Johnson. I haven't seen him for years, but he has by far been the biggest influence on my life, and the best friend i've ever had.
No matter where he is or what he does, I am behind him 100%.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Strange, but I actually cherish friendship more then love. I think friends are always here for you when you need them, they're something precious and worth fighting for. So "Friends" would be my answer.

With how many pillows do you sleep and why ?

v Nice. xd I sleep with 3 pillows for my head and one on the side that I can squeeze. People tell me I use to many pillow. They obviously haven't seen you ! 3nodding

Conservative Gaian

I sleep with six pillows. One for my head, two on both sides of me, and one at my feet. My bed is massive for just one person to sleep in, and I dislike having open spaces around me. So the pillows are there just to make it a little more cozy.

How do you act around individuals you despise?

Demonic Zealot

A bit less friendly and welcoming than I would around those whose presence I enjoy, but not at all hostile or anything of the sort. Part of growing up, I've learned, is that you can't just be a d**k to people you don't like. It brands you as immature and creates unnecessary conflict, and as a person, I strive to avoid all confrontation and drama. It's just so tiresome, you know? Even if I don't like someone, I'd prefer to get along with them in a civil manner at the very least. We don't have to be friends, but we don't have to be enemies either, there's middle ground there, and I'm sure the feeling to get out of the company of one another is mutual, so we might as well not make the little time we're forced to spend with one another a huge mess of childishness and antagonization.

Do you have any hobbies? What are they, what got you into them, and why do you enjoy them?
            In the event that you don't, what's the one thing you'd most like to learn how to do?

Rainbow Worshipper

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Sewing is probably my biggest hobby. I make cosplay outfits, bjd clothes, and clothes for certain friends if they ask me nicely. I got into sewing because it was my first job, which is where I learnt the basic skills, and I enjoy it because I like making beautiful or cool things.

Do you ever pretend to be someone else?

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Tons of time.
I'm pretty weird and I sometime talk to myself, sometime I'll look completely 'tard and act a scene out by myself.

Do you have anything on the walls of your room ?

Friendly Friend

Paint. And a mounted light.

How/why did you start Gaia?

Cold Snowflake

I actually found it from a teen chat room (back when I was into those, mind you). However, it was purely due to feeling bored and needing a new cool website to check out.

Do you always have your music on shuffle for a journey somewhere?

Friendly Friend

no... if i'm a passenger i read, if i am driving i play CDs.

Did you make a New Years Resolution? Of so, what? If not, why not?
Yes, survive the year.
In all seriousness though, no I haven't; I don't really see the point, if it needs to get done generally I do it.

Whats the longest time you were away from home, and what was the circumstance?

Friendly Friend

About nine months for college. I hate being away from home.... we have the best woods.

Who did you look up to when you were younger?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I was stupid and wanted to be Steve from blues clues until I was about 8. Then I wanted to be the red power ranger from dino thunder. I had some really dumb role models.

What do you do when the power is out?
When the power is out I sometimes tell stories with my siblings or I just sit there until the lights come back on.

What do you like to eat for breakfast?

Blessed Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
I hate eating breakfast. I can never stomach anything but water until about 11.

What's the most "defining" moment of your life? Like, what instance made you realize who you were?

Rainbow Worshipper

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Nearly four years ago, I went on a couple of overseas trips all by myself. It really made me see that I don't need to take a friend everywhere I go to act as a buffer between me and the rest of the world - I'm strong enough to do it on my own.

How would you deal with an aggressive person that won't leave you alone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff