Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
User Image

i'm a huge fan of the fire emblem series, and if you are too then come and join! ^^ it's random yes, but it does have a storyline, so take it into consideration! and if you have any questions or advice pm me! this rp is actually a remake of another fire emblem rp i had that died, but the storyline has been enhanced. hmm, not much else to say here, but if there's a message of some sort that may change the rp, it'll be here in big bold letters!

and if you're wondering, yes, i collect fire emblem pictures, and yes, i am quite obsessed with them.

User Image
In the eyes of the goddess of time, every passing moment seems painstakingly long, yet also fleetingly short- like an ever flowing river, never ending, but traveling like a notion. She knows nothing of history books or events, but everything about time and happenings- relying not on written words of unknown hand, but on memories of those she trusts. When someone speaks of their past, it becomes as real as the people hearing it, and when that memory fades, so does that moment in time. In the words of a book, who can truly read it unless they have experienced it? Would not the significance be otherwise lost? Even in a description, if the memory fades, so does the moment. Yet in the eyes of mortals, who cannot comprehend something so painstakingly simple, there are only three moments of time- past, present, and future. They believe that these three things are proportional to each other, the past directly affects the present and the present directly affects the future, thus each is forever changing and growing. Yet for some that belief wasn’t enough, for they wanted to know, not assume, and thus they devoted themselves to studying it. The dark magic users, shamans, druids, summoners, and necromancers alike flocked to the study, obsessed over it, longing to know the truth.

User Image
Nergal

What they found was a new existence, not a form of life, but the existence of other dimensions. Further study revealed that there were five dimensions, the first dimension was the future, the second dimension was the present- that’s the one people live in, and it directly affects the first dimension. The third dimension was the past, which directly affected the second dimension; the fourth was time itself, the only place where it stands still, the world of the dead. The final dimension, the fifth one is the one that holds all the laws of nature, it is a realm of power and sanctity- it is the realm of the gods. In discovering this, new ideas arose- what if there were a way to travel to these other dimensions? They could do so much, change the past, see the future, and many other things- they could fulfill all their desires. Having desire does not make one a bad creature, it makes one mortal, but when one allows those desires to consume them- so much so that they would do anything to get it, that is what makes one a despicable creature.

User Image
Lyon

In the land of Lycia, the truth about the dimensions is little known, as is the curse of being a dark magic user. Wielders of such get more powerful as their desires build, until finally they are consumed by the darkness they wield. Yet the only way to get more powerful is to find a deeper darkness in one’s self- desire- once one allows their desires to take over, they are consumed by darkness, but become overwhelmingly powerful. Yet only if one can purify their desire, keep himself from being revolted by his own heart, can a dark magic user truly find true power. Never has this been done, but more than one person has tried- and a few have gotten very close. Long ago, in a tragic accident, a dragon killed teresias’ parents, as he grew older, his hatred and desire for revenge grew, and he developed his dark magic further until eventually the darkness swallowed him and he disrupted the peaceful lifestyle between the dragons and humans in a sudden onslaught. In the war that ensued, the dragons were defeated and vanished from this world- this horrible and destructive battle became known as ‘The Scouring’.

User Image
Ashnard

Many years after that, long after the world had been rebuilt, a man searching to fulfill his desires attempted to harness the power of dragons to travel dimensions. He came incredibly close, but once again, in a harsh and terrible battle, the darkness was defeated. After nergal was defeated in the grave battle for the continent’s fate, eliwood, hector, and lyn assumed their thrones, and the country of lycia experienced four years of peace, which although short, was called the golden age of the lycian union. In that time, eliwood and ninian had a child who was given the name roy by the brave tactician who has since disappeared, hector and florina were wed and now have lilina, and sue was born to lyn and rath. Each lived happily with their families, eventually sending travelers across the seas and finding about of other continents of powerful peoples and lands. Yet under the rule of the three lordlings, lycia became good friends with both new continents. The continent of magvel, which once harnessed the power of the sacred stones, and still lives with the brave warriors who defeated the demon king, has earned the respect from the country that saved the world from dragons. The land of tellius, home to the laguz and the brave warriors who defeated a dark king and survived the wrath of god, have earned similar respect.

User Image
Ashera

Each of these lands has defeated a darkness, but each of the defeated beings left an imprint on the world- it was indeed possible to travel to other dimensions, and that fact would surely cause others to act. Despite this, the continent of lycia was unaware of the danger that loomed over them like a dark wave. Deep in the confines of the country of bern, a new power had begun to grow. Not much is known about the ones who are part of this, but there are whispers among the commoners and merchants alike. The men who are a part of it wear long dark robes and hide their faces, calling themselves the illuminati, they isolate themselves from the world, but have gained unimaginable power by doing so. They can wield magic power like the gods themselves, ancient magic that the world has long since forgotten, ancient magic that if properly mastered, may allow the user to summon dragons, and by finding some way to harness the power of dragons it will be possible to travel to other dimensions. Word eventually comes in from magvel that they are at war with an unknown power, and not doing well despite all the power they gained by defeating the demon king. This comes as a shock to lycia, but they open their doors so that the continent’s residents had a place to retreat to, however, things become very suspicious when a similar message comes from tellius, the home to the powerful laguz- losing against an unknown power. Allowing the residents from tellius into their continent as well, the rulers of lycia realize that their home is next, yet there is hope, for now the heroes of all the continents will work together to stop this evil. Yet their new foe is so close to breaching the barrier between dimensions, and if they do so, they will truly gain the power of the gods… and if they do that…. The world will truly be doomed.

User Image
...Who is it this time?
User Image

~Side Notes~

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!

this story is based after fire emblem seven, but before the events of fire emblem six (with roy etc.) since roy, lillian, and sue are still kids. also, i combined different fire emblem games of the sacred stones, and path of radiance (as well as the sequel radiant dawn). so characters from those games along with fire emblem seven will appear. also, this rp defies the epilogue events in the games in which many characters died, so certain characters like canas and lyn are both still alive. also, in fire emblem radiant dawn, characters can evolve twice, so for example, a swordmaster (the evolved form of a myrmadon) can evolve into a trueblade. this will not be included in this rp, character classes will be normal, unless i decide to add more classes which aren't in the game.

also, many might notice that i mentioned ninian in the storyline, but in the game she went back to the dragon world. that's because this rp is based off of the alternate ending of the game which happens when you get eliwood's and ninian's support conversations up to A. (try it sometime!) in which case ninian decides to stay with eliwood, but would age like any normal human would and would lose her powers as a dragon, and nils goes home alone.

now, many of you may ask, why is summoning dragons such a big deal, if there are dragon laguz/manakete that already exist? the reason is that they are laguz, meaning that they are part human, hence the insulting word 'sub human' the dragons that may be summoned are true dragons which are much larger, and more powerful, that's why they don't live in our world anymore, because they'd destroy it.

and yes, i do plan for the goddess of time to play a role in the storyline, but she is not yune or ashera, she's different.
hmm, i think that's it, but i may add more if i think of something else! ^^
User Image
~rules~

Stick With The Story
Try and stay on topic throughout the story! We want it to stay interesting, and if people go off topic, then it’ll bring down the story!! It’s ok to add in relief humor, but if you want to add your own change, (and I mean a big one that will change the storyline!! Sub story or main story!!) PM ME AND ASK ME FIRST!!!

No God Actors
Everyone in this story has their strengths, but they also have WEAKNESSES!! You have to take the fall every once in a while; I’m not saying you can’t pull of some awesome trick at least once in the story (because every character has the right to shine once!!), but accept your weaknesses, and don’t be afraid to take the fall!! You’d be surprised how much more interesting the story can get!!

Some Degree of Literacy
I ask that you show a little knowledge of literacy (if you don’t know what that word means, then GET OUT!!) I’m not saying that if you don’t start your sentences with a capital letter or write names properly that I’m gonna kick you out…. but for goodness sake don’t use computer language!! If you want to say “sorry” then write it as such and not “sry”!! If you’re not good at spelling, that’s o.k, but at least make an effort so that others can at least tell what you were trying to say.

Keep Things On A PG- 13 Level And Nothing More!!
I don’t want to get in trouble for what YOU write!!! Romance is good, it really thickens the plotline!! But keep it on a certain level!! This story is meant to be interesting, not disgusting!!!

Cussing/ Swearing
This is allowed, but only to a small degree (that means don’t go all gangster and swear every sentence!!) Try to keep it as minimal as possible!!

Don’t Ask To Join And Never Add
If you want to be a part of this story, then PM ME AND ASK ME FIRST!! (The character profile requirements are mentioned later) once you’ve gotten permission from me, then you can post!! But if you choose to join, then you actually have to add!! If you’re going on vacation for a couple of weeks, or can’t get to your computer for a while, THEN TALK TO ME!! That way I won’t delete you from the thread!! HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO PM ME WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!!!

Stick With The Timeline!!
This story is in medieval times!! Don’t go putting things like cell phones or other forms of technology that you know shouldn’t exist into the story!!

( ) [ ] and { } Your Best Friends!
If you have something to say other than a post like ‘I have to go’ or ‘I like your avi!’ then use one of the above symbols!

Actions!
stay away from * to show your actions, and if you have something to say use ""! it can annoy others in the rp.

original characters

if you make an original character, you aren't allowed to have him/her be an evolved form, so for example, a swordsman would have to myrmidon and not a swordsmaster, or an archer couldn't be a sniper. you can evolve later, but at the beginning you have to start small. (i may make exceptions, but you have to have a good reason!) cannons (or characters that are from the game) can start evolved because they have more experience in battle.

HAVE FUN
The most important rule!!!

I AM GOD OF THIS STORY!!! What I say goes, and these are my rules!!!!!! If any of the rules are disobeyed, then I will warn you, but if it continues, then I will KICK THAT PERSON OUT!!! If someone starts trouble with you, tell me first, don’t continue what he started!! OR YOU’LL BOTH GET IN TROUBLE!!! If you break the rules once, then I’ll give you a warning and ask you to change your post. If you break the rules in a second post, then I will delete that post altogether. And if you break the rules a third time, then that’s it, AND YOUR GONE!! It’s three strikes and you’re out folks!!! So just stick to the rules!!!!
User Image
~Thread Moderators~

Please obey the thread moderators; they have every right to get me into trouble if there is any misbehavior in anyone’s posts. They’re just doing their job, so please don’t get rebellious!! Each one of them has important tasks and jobs to perform as a moderator. They are also a committee of supervisors and advisors of the thread, and as a group, they uphold the rules and regulations of this thread. If anyone has questions or anything that must be addressed or suggested, please contact them accordingly.
User Image
~Character Classes~
um, i wasn't fully sure what i was doing here (not with the information, but with the cells and getting them even!) so forgive me if there's spaces between stuff or things are uneven.....

Beorc character classes

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

laguz cat classes

User Image

laguz dragon classes

User Image

laguz bird classes

User Image

laguz dog classes

User Image
User Image
~profile requirements~

user name -(your user name)
Character name: (have a first and last name!)
Age: (be reasonable! If you’re human, keep a normal age! dragons can be very old)
Gender: (try to keep things balanced, if there are five girls and three boys, then be a boy!)
Race: (beorc or laguz, and if laguz, what type?)
continent- (magvel, tellius, or lycia, and what country are you from?)
History: (try to make it interesting and elaborate, which means writing more than three lines. Remember, the more you write, the more interesting the story gets!)
Weaponry: (describe your weapon, as in its powers, looks, etc. pictures are good too)
Skills: (can be anything, but remember you have to have weaknesses too!!)
Personality: (try and describe this properly! And show it properly in the story!!)
Appearance: (pictures are recommended, anime, but if you can’t get one, then try to give a good description! Whatever you do, don’t leave this blank!)
Crush/ love: (if you plan on having your character fall in love, then with who goes here. this is optional, and you can decide this after you know the other characters more)
class- (if you are a laguz, this doesn't apply to you, otherwise, see character classes post)
Other: (anything you didn’t already mention, this is optional)
User Image
~Maps~

Magvel

User Image

(countries are frelia to the northwest, carcino to the north center, rausten to the northeast, grado to the south, jehanna to the southeast, and renais in the center.)

Tellius

User Image

Lycia

User Image
User Image

~Cannon Characters~

NAMES IN BOLD ARE TAKEN!!!
send me a picture along with the name of the person you wanna be.

FE7

Eliwood (Lord)
Lyn (Lord)
Hector(Lord)
Kent (Cavalier)
Sain (Cavalier)
Erk (Mage)
Serra (Cleric)
Wil (Archer)
Florina (Pegasus Knight)
Dorcas (Fighter)
Lucius (Monk)
Wallace (General)
Matthew (Theif)
Rath (Nomad)- brother of kkai- Rath appearance
Oswin (Knight)
Marcus (Paladin)
Bartre (Fighter)
Guy (Myrmidion)
Raven (Mercenary)
jafffar (Assassin)
Nino (Mage)
Dart (Pirate)
Canas (Shaman)
Florina (Pegasus Knight)
Farina (Pegasus Knight)
Harken (Hero)
Isadora (Paladin)
Karel (Swords master)
Renault (Bishop)
Legualt (Thief)
Heath (Wyvern Rider)
Priscilla (Troubadour)
Karla (Myrmidion)
Lowen (Cavalier)
Merlinus (Transporter)
Hawkeye (Berserker)
Geitz (Warrior)
Pent (Sage)
Louise (Sniper)
Vaida (Wyvern Lord)
Rebecca (Archer)
Ninian (dancer)

to find out more about any of these characters, click here

FE8

Erika(great lord)
Ephraim(great lord)
Seth(Paladin)
Franz (Cavalier)
Ross (pirate)
Garcia (fighter)
Neimi (archer)
colm (thief)
aurtur (monk)
lute (mage)
kyle (cavalier)
forde (cavalier)
gilliam (knight)
moulder(priest)
vanessa(pegasus knight)
tana (pegasus knight)
innes (sniper)
syrene (falcoknight)
joshua(myrmidon)
Gerik (Mercenary)
tethys(dancer)
marisa (myrmidon)
Ewan (mage)
L'arachel (troubadour)
Dozla (Berserker)
Saleh (sage)
Rennac (rogue)
natasha (cleric)
amelia (knight)
cormag (wyvern rider)
duessel (great knight)
knoll (shamen)
myrrh (manakete/ dragon laguz)

Fe 10/11

Almedha(black dragon)
Kyza (Tiger)
Lyre (cat)
Skrimir(Lion)
Heather( Rogue)
Vika( Raven)
Pelleas(sage)
Nailah (wolf)
Rafiel (Heron)
Fiona(Lance Knight)
Meg (Armor Sword)
Aran(Halberdier)
Laura (Priest)
Nolan(Fighter)
Leonardo(Archer)
Edward (Myrmidon)
Hetzel (bishop)
Largo (berserker)
izuka (summoner)
Gareth (Red/goldoan Dragon)
Nasir (White Dragon)
Ena (Red/ goldoan Dragon)
Kurthnaga (black dragon)
Renning (knight)
Caineghis (Lion)
Giffca (Lion)
oliver (bishop)
Volke(Assassin)
Bastian(sage)
Stefan(swordsmaster)
Naesala(Raven)
Tibarn (Hawk)
Tanith (Falconknight)
Sigrun(Falconknight)
Sanaki(Empress)
ulki (hawk)
janaff (hawk)
reyson (heron)
ranulf (cat)
mia (swordsmaster) ToushiroxLover- took me forever to draw!!
rys (bishop) Ayumi uchiha13- appearance
shinon (sniper)
gatrie (general)
rolf (sniper)
boyd (warrior)
oscar (paladin)
soren (sage)
titania (paladin, wields axe)
mist (cleric)
calill(sage)
Devdan/Danved (Halberdier)
Makalov (paladin)
Kieran (palidin)
astrid (palidin, wields bow)
mordecai (tiger)
lethe (cat)
brom (general)
Nephenee(Halberdier)- Plight_of_ Dreamz-appearance
lucia (swordsmaster)
geoffrey (paladin)
harr (dragonmaster)
leanne (heron)- Silver The Wolf Demon appearance
Nealuchi (raven)
Marcia(Falconknight)
Muarim(tiger)
tormod (sage)
jill (dracoknight)
zihark (swordmaster)
Tauroneo (general)
Ilyana (mage)
Sothe (rogue)
Elincia (pegasus lord)
Ike (hero)- Inferno lizard- appearance
Micaiah (sage, wields only light magic)- Silver The Wolf Demon appearance

Other Characters
(actually from Fe 6, but only allowed here because they are eliwood, hector, and lyn's children.) their history will be posted here, but it's obviously different because of the fact that this rp defies many events in which certain characters should have died.... i'll let you guys put two and two together. also, they are younger than they are in FE 6- probably around 12 or 13 at most.

Lilina (hector's daughter)

Roy (eliwood's son)

i couldn't find any sort of site that had info for Sue, but here's what i know about her- if you have anything to add, pm me!

Sue-

Class: Nomad – Nomadic Trooper

The daughter of Rath and the granddaughter of Dayan, the Silver Wolf of the Kutolah tribe. As the Princess of the Kutolah, she was forced to flee when Bern annexed Sacae and was later rescued by the Marquess of Thria, Lord Orun (Hector's cousin) during a Bern ambush. She was still at Castle Thria when the marquess was betrayed and killed by his advisor, Wagner, whereupon Sue became a prisoner. After being rescued by Roy, she joins his army and vows to fight with her bow to avenge her people and later rebuild their tribe. Sue- Appearance
User Image
~Original Characters~

Gaianame: ToushiroxLover

Character name: Faide Seraphraim
Age: she looks 19, but her age is unknown because she’ll never tell heart
Race: half goddess half cat demon, but because she is only half goddess, her human appearance is like that of a heron, and because she is only half demon, she can transform into a cat like the beast tribe of the laguz.
History: Faide has very little memory of her biological parents, and it’s more out of instinct that she’s always known what she was, for she always knew she was different even before her powers began to develop. she grew up on a small peninsula in the distant corner of Tellius called Xfomiqe (shee foe mee chee ay) that was very lacking in gravity because the chaos of the scouring thew off the natural balance, so it's also known as the valley of corrupted gravity. she was raised by normal people in a small orphanage among other normal children. These people became the only people who could accept her because they had known her all along, and because they didn’t reject her powers, they became the only family Faide ever knew. Through the years they were able to laugh and smile, to enjoy the smaller things in life, and when one of the orphans were adopted by new parents, it was with great sorrow that they left, and with broken hearts that the others watched. Yet Faide was never adopted, for there was always something about her that unnerved people, and so she had to watch as everyone she cared about left. When she was the only child still in the orphanage, life was sad and uneventful, but at the very least she still had her matron mother and father, and it was that thought that still allowed her to keep a smile on her face. Yet Faide’s story was not to end there, and eventually bandits raided the orphanage. The fighting became gruesome quickly, and the people didn’t stand a chance. Faide could do nothing but watch as her matron mother and father were killed, and although she will forever be ashamed of it- she fled. She knew she didn’t have a chance of escaping, for she had always been frail and sickly as a child, yet still she ran, and just as they cornered her, readying their weapons to finish her off- her powers took over. She remembers feeling extremely angry in that last moment, at herself for running, and at them for killing her loved ones- but then her mind went blank. When she finally came to, she was surrounded by the dead bodies of not only her pursuers, but also everyone else in the village. Yet before the horror and confusion of her actions could truly take form, a seizure took over and Faide lost consciousness. When she came to again, she found herself in an unfamiliar place, lying in a bed with sunlight pouring through a nearby window. At that moment a man walked into the room, introducing himself as Hikari Teru, descendant of the great Athos from legend although ironically having no control over light magic. Over time, as he nursed Faide back to health, he realized not only her sickness, but her powers as well- yet the strange man didn’t seem to mind, and once Faide was well again, the two began traveling together. Hikari taught her how to wield a sword, among other weapons during their travels, and with his wisdom and powerful magic, helped her keep her powers in check. Despite each day being a fight for survival in the chaotic area they lived in, and having no home or family, Faide was happy, for Hikari was the first person to ever accept her without having known her from the beginning. Years went by, and what started off as friendship developed into romance. Deeply in love with each other, their work on the battlefield became a work of art, as if their movements were of one mind. Yet like seemingly every time before, happiness would not last, for one day a battle more catastrophic than the rest broke out, when Lelouch had spread his evil influence across the land. Brothers fought to the death, women and children lost their lives in the most cruel and unusual of ways, powerful magic lit up the sky left and right, while meteors crushed all who were unfortunate below. The entire land shook with the weight of destruction, but it seemed that only Faide and Hikari had the sanity left to stop the fighting. Knowing that it was the only way, Hikari begged Faide to use her powers, promising to use his own magic to make certain she lived- at first she was reluctant, but she eventually agreed. Creating a dimension in which the negative influence of lelouch no longer affected people’s judgment, and using all her strength to make it stretch out to everyone, the people of tellius came to, and laid down their arms. Yet as the dimension faded away, faide found that Hikari was gone- he hadn’t been able to match her powers, and in keeping his promise to keep her alive, he had given his own life. Pained and horrified by Hikari’s death, Faide left her home land, vowing never to return so as to never relive the horrible memories. She blamed herself for his death, and knowing that he had died in trying to protect the land, she now travels the world doing the same. Although from behind the scenes, she was very helpful to the greil mercenaries on both their adventures in tellius, especially to king tibarn after the hawk race was nearly annihilated, she truly believes that she cannot repent for what she has done, and even if she could, mere repentance would not be enough.
Weaponry: she can wield many weapons, but out of loyalty uses the sword that once belonged to Hikari. It has no special powers other than being a talisman to increase the wielder’s powers- something that doesn’t always work out for Faide because of her unstable body.
Elements: darkness/ light
Skills: She has the normal powers you'd expect from darkness, but because of her heritage, she has power over time and space. However, this power is limited by the amount of power her body can take before it decomposes, and therefore, although she can distort time and space, she cannot do such on the same level as a god or a demon. Even in goddess or demon form, she is indeed powerful, but she can never be as powerful as a true goddess because she is part demon, and she can never be as powerful as a true demon because she is part goddess. Because her very essence of being is in constant limbo, she is also very sickly- seeming to suffer from seizures or have trouble breathing at times, and her powerful yet spontaneous powers only make matters worse, for they put further strain on her already unstable body. Yet because she wishes to prolong her life as much as possible to complete her business in the world, she has forbidden herself from using certain aspects of time knowing the strain they’d put on her body- she doesn’t traverse time nor does she send anyone else through time, and she also refuses to stop time. Her control over space is what allows her to create her own dimension. In her dimension, she can completely change the laws of nature, negate or maximize gravity, take away the need to breathe, heighten the senses, even things like forbid the uttering of a certain word. However, the dimension is almost always small, usually only affecting those very close to her (she could make it bigger, but doesn’t out of value of her own life). Also, she cannot make it so that only certain things affect certain people, so for example, if she increases her speed in her dimension, she increases the speed of all who enter it- thus it can be seemingly useless at times. On top of all this, she usually cannot uphold the dimension for very long without collapsing because of her weak body… so in the end her power is a double edged sword.she has typical powers you'd imagine coming with light magic, but she also has all the powers of a heron, but more powerful because of her heritage, and unlike herons, she has nothing against using her powers in battle.
Personality: in human form, she is usually quiet, but always thinking and contemplating, rarely missing anything and although not through magic, she can usually read others well. She’s not shy, but seems to prefer being alone rather than with others, and almost never gets flustered or angry although she appears to have an air of sadness no one can define. In goddess form she becomes mysterious- a fountain of endless knowledge as if from an eternity of life- but her heart becomes pure and she cannot take a life. In demon form her personality seems to take a flip, she becomes arrogant, rude, and coldhearted to those she could very well have been kind to just moments ago, but her heart turns to stone and she is a cold blooded killer.
Appearance: normal, demon form, goddess
Crush/ love: N/A
Other: it’s unknown exactly how long it’s been from hikari’s death to present, though one can assume it’s been a long while. Also, although she looks innocent enough in her demon form- she can sprout wings and claws along with gaining a new and cruel personality.

user name - Brother of KKai-Rath
Character name: Rath
Race: branded
continent- tellius
History: Rath is a branded and thus has been hated since he was a child. He was raised in a village where everyone just thought he had a weird birthmark until several soldiers moved in. Once they found out what branded were he was beat daily and almost killed until he was nine and ran away. After he ran away he was found by Stefan who helped him learn to protect himself and taught him to use a sword. When Rath turned fifteen he left and began to travel on his own becoming a mercenary in a way.
Weaponry: Wolves blade
Skills: Astra
Personality: Easy, going lazy, tends to sleep a lot, always thinks of others first.
Appearance: User Image
Crush/ love: none yet
class- Swordmaster
Other:His branded mark is on his right shoulder, and he has a wolf tattoo on the same arm.

user name -KrazyKitty54
Character name: Raivierra Atylyr
Race: Beorc
continent- Hails from Daein of Tellius
History: Her father was Dyvaro Atylyr; reknown Crimean soldier,and her mother Laennia; a peasant of Daein. Her father had taken a temporary leave of absence from his military life; to move to the Daein countryside with his loved one; living a humble life. Two years passed, and a female child became the product of their love. At Laennia's wishes, the girl was given the name of Raivierra. Now both parents loved the child, and eachother immensely so, but Dyvaro found himself longing to brandish his sword in Crimea's name once more. So one day, he disappeared; rejoining his fellow soldiers at Crimea's castle; later to become one of the King's loyal retainers in the Daein/Crimea war. Laennia was heartbroke by the abandonment, and she started neglecting herself; not to mention her child. Several weeks later, she died of starvation, dehydration, malnutrition, and whatever illness it was that she failed to treat. Of course, this left Raivierra; of 2 years at the time, all alone in the world. That is, until one of the servants of Castle Daein found her sleeping of to the side of a dirt path one day. Tha servant immediately took her to King Ashnard; who upon discovering the identity of the child's father, took her on as an orphan. He didn't care for the girl's well-being.. but he simply took her into his care in order to train her in the ways of battle. If she was anything like her father, it would benefit Daein greatly. And she did not disappoint. By the early age of 14, she had already mastered the concepts of advanced swordplay, horseback riding, and deceit. The three things that would lead to her becoming well-known among the Daein ranks for her skills. In fact.. the latter of those three would come into play around the time later to be known as "Mad Ashnard's War". Years later, when Ashnard moved to annihilate the Crimean Royal Family, He sent Raivierra after 'Greil's Mercenary Company'; who sheltered Princess Elincia. She was found by the mercenary company on a stormy day; following a battle between Daein and the Mercenaries. She had been a simple, soon-to-be lifeless corpse; abandoned by Daein. And Greil, being the man he was, took her in and had his clerics nurse her back to health. Afterward, she traveled with the mercenary company; growing close to the members of the company. Of course, the reason for that being so she could provide the Daein force with sufficient information on each soldier. That was her technique... get close, find out their secrets, and crush them. But her plan backfired. Subconsciously, she grew close to the kind-hearted commander, and soon saw Greil as the father-figure she never had. And so when Greil was slain, she faltered in her plans. Perhaps the first human emotion she felt was the day of Greil's death.. utter sorrow.. followed by guilt. She had not the heart to betray who she now considered her friends, so she turned on Daein. When the time came for her to sneak off and deliver yet another report, she felled her commander. After that, she found sanctuary within the Greil mercenaries; now led by Greil's son, Ike. They readily accepted her into their ranks; still thinking her to be an unfortunate soul; abandoned by Daein. She proved to be a valuable asset to the team.. staying with the mercenaries until Elincia was crowned Queen of Crimea. she longed to stay with the mercenaries... Though she was reluctant to admit it, being with them.. made her.. happy. Though this was true, she felt the tug at the heart telling her that is not where she belonged. And so, she left without so much of a goodbye; while all other were distracted with the Queen's ceremony. Knowing nothing else than what she was taught, she returned to Daein to serve once more. Upon her arrival, she was thoroughly punished; and nearly killed for her betrayal. Had it not been for her worthy abilities, Daein would have killed her then and there. But she was accepted as a soldier... though she was never again granted the privileges she had once had. Then the second war came around. Between Begnion's senators/Daein and Crimea. Once again, she found herself working alongside the mercenaries, not to mention a brave Begnion General.. one that had vowed to do . what he could to protect during Ashnard's war; as was his way of repaying Raivierra's father for looking out for him. And she got emotionally attached.. only to have that dissipate when the conflict was resolved, and they went their seperate ways; in some cases, more ways than one. To this day, she still remains a soldier to Daein...(aye that was long. lo siento)
Weaponry: A lithe longsword of moderate length. Appears to be a standard issued Daein soldier sword, but it's crushing blows suggest otherwise. The initials D.A. are etched into the hilt.
Skills: she relies on speed moreso than strength when it comes to battle. It seems as though she has the peculiar ability to sense danger (i.e traps, untrustworthy people, etc.)
Personality: Though it was quite different when she was a 'temporary member' of the Greil mercenaries, acting as a loyal soldier to Daein, she has taken to keeping things strictly professional.. only speaking when spoken to, and answering to none but her superiors.
Appearance: Rai ( except her hair is a dark chocolate mousse color, her eyes are bright olive green, and her skin is darker from subjection to the sun) she wears studded leather armor... occasionally donning heavier scale mail for increased defense
Crush/ love: She had a crush years ago... but that's faded from her conscience... or so she insists. Either way, it doesn't matter anymore.
class- Cavalier
Other: she is neutral in beorc/laguz conflicts, and is completely capable of fighting while dismounted

user name – Midnight_Moon_Angel1220
Character name: Aurora Lakaryna
Race: heron laguz/vampire
continent- originally from Magvel, moved to Lycia for many reasons
History: Aurora was originally from somewhere in Magval. Her mother had been a heron laguz while her father a sort of ‘class’ of demon, so to speak, know as vampires in the continent of Tellius. Her father’s race was usually brutal and unkind with granite like skin and huge strength and speed; unable to be killed or to die; though there were some exceptions, those whose nature was much more human than beast-like. Aurora’s father was one of them; sweet, kind, caring of others. He fled from the vampires because they treated him so cruelly. He somehow wound up in Magvel and met Aurora’s mother. His kind was forbidden there so he kept himself a secret and they kept their love and feelings a secret. Several months later, Aurora’s mother found herself pregnant. The two were overjoyed that they were having a child. Aurora’s village found out that she was pregnant out of wedlock, and she became an outcast. She fled the village and the two lovers stayed together. Their baby was born; the most beautiful thing they’d laid eyes on since each met the other. The baby’s eyes were golden like her father’s and tiny jet black wings that sparkled in the moon’s light grew out of the baby’s back. It was a baby girl, whom they named Aurora after the beautiful lights that lit up the sky on a crisp, clear winter’s night in the north. They lived happily for a good number of years in seclusion always poor, but always happy as long as they were together and with their daughter. Aurora flourished and grew, her wings always growing larger little by little. When Aurora was maybe ten or so, word of the child’s existence reached nearby villages from people who had seen her and her mother flying in the forest in which they lived. The superiors of the villages met, discussing what to do about the child. They couldn’t let such an abomination exist, putting the lives of everyone in danger from its blood drinking. The superiors formed a mob and found Aurora’s father deep in the woods. He stood ready to fight, even alone, to protect the two dearest to him. He had already sent Aurora and her mother away, and they ran. Aurora’s mother was a fragile woman after the birth of her daughter, and when they got edge of the continent of Lycia she collapsed from exhaustion. She died in Aurora’s arms. With her last breath, she told Aurora that she’d protect her and always be in the young girl’s heart. Aurora’s mother died with a smile on her face. Aurora buried her mother on top of a lone hill, easily carrying her mother because the woman had always been light. Aurora erected a gravestone with her mother’s name inscribed on it along with symbols of many of the animals her mother loved and along with her own face and that of her father’s. Aurora doesn’t know if her father is even still alive, but she always holds hope that he is, ready to welcome her back with open arms again. What she doesn’t know is that he had escaped the angry mob of people; barely with his life intact; and now he hides himself, searching for his daughter. He knows that his wife died on the trip, and he’ll always miss her dearly, and now he searches endlessly for his daughter.
Weaponry: Aurora wields two swords. The blade of one sword has a dragon carved in it, coiling up the sword from the handle to the tip of the blade. The other sword bares a howling wolf’s head on the blade near where the blade and hilt meet. Stars adorn the rest of the blade.
Skills: Aurora has access to some forms of magic thanks to her heritage. She is able to control light to a point and soothe the emotions of those willing enough to submit to it. She can also control water to a limit. She is able to fly and has much better than average man’s strength. She can’t run to fast and is as of now pretty inexperienced in actually combat. Her feelings sometimes cloud her better judgment, making her an open target if it happens.
Personality: Aurora doesn’t like to fight, but she will if pushed past her tolerance limit. She is the motherly type, trying to help others when they get hurt. She doesn’t lose her temper easily of often, but if she does it’d be best to hide until she calms down. She is torn to pieces by betrayal because she is so trusting, but she always seems to have the heart to forgive that person.
Appearance: (her eyes are gold colored) User Image
Crush/ love: no one as of now
class- Myrmidon
Other: Her teeth aren’t quite as sharp as those of a vampire’s, but they aren’t blunt human teeth either. Her skin isn’t ghostly pale either, it’s darker with only a hint of glow when her skin is touched by the rays of the sun. also, because of her race, and the fact that she is not a pure heron, her wings are black.

Character name biggrin aryn Taros
Race:Laguz-bird tribe/raven
continent- tellius,
History:-Tibarn’s estranged nephew his Father was a part of the raven tribe, and his mother was tibarns only sister, feeling betrayed as this was at a time when the hawks and ravens were still bitter rivals, Tibarn disowned his sister and they were raised apart, they lived in Kilvas for a while but Daryn’s father disagreed with Naseala’s siding with Ashnard, for that naseala sent a small raven force to kill Daryn’s family his father died protecting them and he and his mother have been on the run since then, now that Ravens and Hawks are allied they return to Phoniecis hoping Tibarn will forgive them. Unfortunately on the way they found all of tellius overrun by unfamiliar soldiers, a contingent of wyvern knights attacked them Daryn, flew thinking his mother was right behind, however she stayed to fend them off and was captured, Daryn wanted to go after them, but he needed help he decided to fly to Lycia, maybe someone would know more about the new order in tellius.
Weaponry:Beak,talon (can use both effectively since he is half hawk.)
Skills: enhanced flight (having the speed of both hawks allows him to be able to fly faster, for a time, allowing better evasion and better chance of criticals, however when flying at full speed his defense decreases.)
Personality: fairly easy going, but very protective of his mother, also he is oddly distrustful of the bird tribe, because they expelled his family twice even if they are his own kind.
Appearance: human form-thin tanned young men with green eyes he wears a blue tunic with black pants as well as a green travelling cape. his hair is jet black with but the tips are red. Raven form-his body is black like a ravens but his head and beak are larger and stronger like a hawk, also his wings are reddish.

~Evil Dudes/Bad Guys~

user name -ToushiroxLover
Character name: Lelouch Hongbo
Race: half dragon
continent- ??
History: it has become well known the battles that each of the continents and their people suffered to save their homes and bring about peace, but even with the good results, there were many deaths and negative feelings. With each passing battle, the negative energy of it all grew and grew, and when one continent finally ended their war, another would begin on one of the other continents. The world was saved many times, but the dark energy still remained. Eventually, it manifested itself into Lelouch. At first he had no idea of what his purpose was, yet as he watched the creatures of the world fight and kill, he found himself growing stronger, and he finally understood what he was- a god of darkness who feeds off of the negative energy of others. With this realization it dawned on him he had no family, no friends, and he had nothing that he could truly call his own. Over time, he grew to hate the world and all of its people, and once was part of an antigovernment association, fighting to take apart the world everyone other than him seemed to know. Yet even destroying governments wasn’t enough for Lelouch, he wanted more, yet to do that he needed power, and to get that power he sacrificed everything. The members of his organization of terrorists, his influence in chaotic lands, he destroyed them all without a second thought for power, and as his desire grew, so did the power he so desperately desired- until he was swallowed by his own darkness. Once he was overtaken by obsession, he trained in secret, and gained the ability to transform into a dragon without anyone knowing, but the power became too much for him to handle and it drove him mad. It was that madness that allowed Lelouch to create a new plan to forward his desire for power- to conquer the world that had created him- so that his power would continue to grow, and then finally he would accomplish what no other black magic user before him could- he would open a portal to the realm of the gods, and with his power, would take over as ruler of the universe. So he found others like him- who had been created by the dark energy, or simply had enough darkness in their hearts to join his quest, and with their help, he conquered both magvel and tellius, and is now on his way to lycia. Yet in his quest, he has heard rumors of the true dragons- who had left this world long ago, but had power greater than anything imaginable. The more he heard of it, the more Lelouch craved it and wanted to learn more. With their power, he could do anything- and his portal to the realm of gods could be opened all the more sooner. He was very excited when he went to the land of goldoa in tellius, home to the dragon laguz, but Lelouch quickly learned that dragon laguz, although powerful, were not true dragons. So he set about to find those who know more of dragons, and get them to join him. Yet to do this, he is first setting out to conquer the continent that defeated the dragons- lycia. He’s not worried that all the heroes have gathered in one place, for how can they defeat him when fighting his army only makes him stronger? And once he does break into the realm of the gods, he’ll become unstoppable, and all will be lost.
Weaponry: he basically can wield any weapon, but he formulates them out of particles of darkness. His main power is that he can't be killed by much of anything, however, he can get hurt, and the bigger the injuries the longer it takes to heal. He also uses magic- many different kinds, however, he can grant a bit of his power to others, for without power his followers are useless to him. to do so, he will allow someone into his mind to see how it works, before making what can be called a contract with them. this allows that person to use some of Lelouch’s magic until he breaks that contract, at which point the person will lose all memory on how to use my magic.
Skills: he is an incredible tactician, and has powerful magic as well as a care for no one in the world. He can also transform into a dragon… though no one knows of that ability other than him
Personality: cunning and sly, he has no care for anyone other than himself. Yet he is mysterious as well, and can be quite unpredictable.
Appearance: User Image
in dragon form
User Image

Crush/ love: no one as of yet.
Other: mentioned before is that Lelouch can make a contract with a person so that they can use his magic, however, the contracted person cannot used Lelouch’s magic against him, for he will simply be unaffected.

User Image

~banners?~

if anyone wants to make one, or if you want me to advertise another rp or shop for you, just ask and send me a banner. unfortunately, you have to be IN the rp for me to post one of your banners here.

[User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/fe1/t.44950863/][[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/XjapanloverX/2.gif[/img][/url]

{seriously, just post it in your profile or something- this rp needs people!}

the plains of sacae posses a captivating beauty beyond the true comprehension of humans, with the endless horizon and the rolling green grass expanding forever into the distance, there is an amazing grace in the nothingness of life. gliding lazily over the land, the tall grass reached towards her, as if calling her back to the earth, and with her emerald eyes she saw what others could not see- the riches of the world around her. the girl's ebony hair fell silkily over her shoulders like the waves that lick the seashore as her hand wrapped around the pendant that adorned her neck. she gripped it tightly as if it were of value to her, and she feared it would be stolen, yet there was not a soul around. still, the girl flew low, looking around warily as if she suspected the innocently rolling clouds above to swoop down and overtake her. prowling soundlessly through the tall grass below, a lethe tigerlike creature moved with the grace of a hunter- he too moved as if expecting something to come, and kept his wings close to his back as if trying to hide himself from the inevitable future. yet his efforts were futile, for his blazing orange fur greatly contrasted with the environment around him. finally giving up, he stopped in his tracks and spoke telepathically with the girl that flew above him. "faide" he sighed, "this is where the meeting is supposed to be, we should stay in one place so there's less confusion.", the girl above didn't answer right away, but hovered in place, her wing beats becoming rhythmical before she finally answered, "i know aenlef, but in such a wide open place i feel defenseless, as if something is going to jump out at any moment... why would the lordlings choose such an open place to hold strategical talks about the situation? there's no cover if we get attacked.", speaking technically, she wasn't supposed to be at the meeting, for it was for the heroes of the three continents- which was a category she didn't fit into, she had helped tibarn from behind the scenes after the hawk race was almost annihilated, and had done the same for the greil mercenaries in the battle against ashera, but it hadn't been from the front lines. despite that fact, she felt obligated to once again help out in this situation, and thus she reluctantly allowed her feet to touch the ground as aenlef answered her question. "they chose this place because the enemy would never suspect it."- when they thought of it that way, perhaps the lordlings were smarter than they looked, and it was that fact alone that kept her in place to wait.

{whew! long post to get things started!~}
Rhys fell down onto his hands and knees panting it was dark and cold in this part of the woods.He knew that they shouldn't be out so far away from camp "Mia! Where on earth are we going !"Rhys exclaimed as he rolled onto his back. She had talked him into going on a nice stroll with her and that was three hours ago. "Do you ever run out of energy!"Rhys yelled
{keep in mind that we're in lycia! ^.^}

with the blinding speed of a swordsman, mia was suddenly at rhys' side as if from nowhere, pulling him to his feet as if she had the muscles of a man- all that training with ike must've paid off. "oh rhys" she said with a laugh, "you and your silly remarks, off course i run out of energy, everyone has to sleep sometimes.", she seemed completely naive to the fact that her statement didn't change the truth- she was a bundle full of energy whether she believed it or not. "c'mon, we're almost back at the camp!" she called over her shoulder, already starting to once again leave the poor cleric behind. yet this time she didn't get very far, for she entered the clearing in which their camp was just moments after she finished speaking. it was in the outskirts of the forest, right next to the plains, but the commander hadn't felt safe in making camp out in the open, and so here they were. still, it was lucky they had gotten back in time, for they had to get to the meeting the lords of lycia had scheduled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff