Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin
we are delighted to report that there are people here from this forum, that have been speaking about and FOR this forum on multiple websites.we have made progress in joining with former members of this forum,and with other sites to form seven NEW comics companies! so..i was wondering.....would comics fans from old hats like DC and marvel like more new blood??
Deffiant worship1k3
biggrin
we are delighted to report that there are people here from this forum, that have been speaking about and FOR this forum on multiple websites.we have made progress in joining with former members of this forum,and with other sites to form seven NEW comics companies! so..i was wondering.....would comics fans from old hats like DC and marvel like more new blood??
Wait...what are you talking about? People from other forums are now posting here? Because I really don't have a problem with that.
i know they will. heart

and yes multiple people that once posted here regularly,who share my viewpoints will soon be posting here again.as well as people from other websites that i have been speaking to.
I know that I, personally, am sick of Marvel and DC's monopoly on the market. I've been hearing a lot about something called "MK Comics," and though I haven't seen anything to prove they even exist, I'm pretty excited.

rolleyes
too bad your probably tooo young to read them scarecrow,and DC and marvel are on the down swing with the monopoly. twisted
did somebody say "down swing"??

and how many total companies did you say deff??last i checked there were nine,two aren't on our budget stare mind explaining that?
Wait, what's going on here?
Deffiant worship1k3
biggrin

and actually four of those companies are coloring,and logo design companies,not comics.(even though they help us with them.)and if you look in the forum on the site it states this.
Are you seriously arguing with yourself in public?

And people say I have problems.
mkuii.com
taking control. heart
Maniacal Norman Osborn
Are you seriously arguing with yourself in public?

And people say I have problems.

who? heart
and defiantly taking out the former comics companies is our goal!!!!!
For those of you unfamiliar with The Deffiant Hivemind, this thread may prove enlightening/entertaining/frustrating/etc.
biggrin
your just jealous.

mkuii.com is going to harvest the new talent, and give artists, fans, and writers a say in companies they regularly buy from. heart
biggrin
at mkuii.com, we let you keep your copyrights/trademarks, and you get 80 percent of all comics that you create. we put this in legal writing.
the only downside is your contract also says you cant work for anyone else for ten years worth of issues. but if you get those done within three years, you fulfilled your contract. you don't have to renew, and if you want to leave, you even keep and can take your creations with you.

(although no one else will let you keep ownership, even image takes half ownership now days.) rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff