Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

ever botted?

yes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Ok, so my question is, they've been saying the mp prices are all messed up because of botted gold. how does gaia tell if somebody is botting gold?? how do u even bot to get gold is a better question?? and lastly, y r people so lazy they bot the gold instead of just working for it??
oh, 1 more. why is it effecting the mp prices so differently??
ne1 out there?
for the mp price, i think people starts selling a lot of their mcs that caused the price deflated or consumer demands on it quite low and is not affected by bot. If the item is on the rage or the most popular and most wanted, of course the price will be inflate [moving up].

for the gold bot question, sorry i can't answer it, since i also wondering about it on how to know if that person is using gold bot or just simply earn it by buying and selling in mp.

Obsessive Cultist

XxX_69_XxX
Ok, so my question is, they've been saying the mp prices are all messed up because of botted gold.

No,the amount of gold been brought in increases all prices,because there is a lot more gold in the economy,the actual price of items is caused by supply and demand

XxX_69_XxX
how does gaia tell if somebody is botting gold??

If somebody is botting gold,then 1.they won't respond,and the amount of refreshes you do will be increased.There is also a detection in Gaia,if you refresh to fast you will get a temp ban.
XxX_69_XxX
how do u even bot to get gold is a better question??

Why would you need to know?..it's better not to be publically posted.
XxX_69_XxX
and lastly, y r people so lazy they bot the gold instead of just working for it??

Because most people don't care about anything but themself,and don't think about the harm it can do...If a person can get a shortcut,then they're usually selfish and take it not caring what the consequences of their actions are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff