Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
I just checked the announcement page where they constantly update about zomg. It seems people who have been here for four years or more, 03ers like me as well as 04ers, get to start today~

EDIT:

This is what the announcement update said:

We're delighted to announce the starting date for our veteran-member rollout: on October 29th, Gaia members who have been on the site for four years or more will be able to play the game. Check back soon for more details!

Spoons:

How do you feel about the early start?
Are you excited?
How many of you still have your original accounts?
What's the first thing you plan on doing?

Invisible Elder

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
¨*:·..·:*¨

Oh cool. That means I can start today too. 4laugh

I'm semi-excited. Mostly because my boyfriend has a headstart ticket, and is loving it, and is bugging me to play with him. xD If nothing else, at least he likes Gaia now!

Ruthless Consumer

omg im jealous

I'm happy for you oldbies! You finally get the mmo they've been promising for years.

I know I have to wait, but I don't mind to much (I already have another mmo to work on anyway wink )

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Four years or more...? So that's '04ers too, right?

Yay. : D
If my 04 account isn't allowed to play on it I'll hop back on my original. Playing again after the CB finished is going to be a lot of fun, seeing as the volume of people is going to be a lot more than it was.
AUGH THAT ******** FIGURES......... ******** LIFE

i just got my 04 account permad greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tiadaria @ Aw man! I'm happy for you, it's hard to get significant others in to stuff you like sometimes!

Fernne @ Don't be jealous D: don't worry! Everyone will get to play very soon! Only a few days apart I think <3

Sir Deranged Reindeer @ Oshi-- I hope so! My mule is from 04 x3

Incoming Disaster @ Sounds like a great idea to me!
So... close... to... 05 members @___@

IwannagofightmesomeAnimatedalreadyyyyy >____<

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
slomanda @ Youch, what did you do :'x?

Q Cumba FX @ You'll most likely get to play next week! No worries mate <3

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
Sir Deranged Reindeer

I hope 04'ers as well... My friend is a bit down in the dumps over the fact that I'm a HST'er I think...

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gacko
Sir Deranged Reindeer

I hope 04'ers as well... My friend is a bit down in the dumps over the fact that I'm a HST'er I think...

Oh man, I hope so too. I mean, with the level of 03'ers still left I wouldn't be surprised if they joined the 03 and 04 together.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WOOT! Us '04ers get to start today too! User Image BACK TO zOMG!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Gacko
Sir Deranged Reindeer

My account is from April 04 so it's definitely over 4 years old... So... Fingers crossed?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Combining the two years makes sense. 3nodding

Yep Sir Deranged Reindeer, you should get in. *joined in August of '04*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff