Welcome to Gaia! ::

gonk i finished everyones gifts from school now i have to work on people's i see on christmas!
i saved them for last since i still have a week but the last day of school is tomorrow >.<
good thing i made that deadline!
kyyyrraa xd your free bust from the 20pg contest is posted ^_^
i didnt bother sending since you are in here so much sweatdrop

Kyra_uk rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 2, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

Oooh thankya Mike biggrin I'll take a looksee and yeah I'm hogging your thread rofl
Dooooodyyyyyy You put it under full body though instead of bust xd
I've changed that av like, five times since I made that my bust shot request lol

As for Xmas FIVE DAYS (it's almost 1am here now it works!) I have ONE pressie left which my mate said she'd get for me, as she's going to the big town tomorrow well today, so gave her the monies for it and then I am DONE my lordy so many pressies are stacked in my room and most of them are my daughters x.x And I have one to wrap oopsie >.>

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 5, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 6, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 4, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 6, 4 Total: 26 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 5, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 6, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 4, 2, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

God Only Knows WTF rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 6, 6, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

scream
@kyra: well thats awesome youre almost done with it all and im about to change my mistake XD
i hope you liked the art... i actually did though i hate most of my arts these days sweatdrop

Kyra_uk rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 1, 6, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)

Mike: I think a lot of people aren't always satisfied with their art, at some time or another >.>
But you've got your own style, I can't draw for shizz used to be able to draw from visual references but that went down the pothole XD
Now i just write, my talent lies there. But I like your art, it's different it's fresh, and if you aren't satisfied with something well "practice makes perfect" as they say, but I like it :3
aha well one reason i opened the shop was so it could be a bit of practice xD
i suppose i am improving in some ways but if i draw too much then i actally get worse! i suppose i just need to slow down, eh?
but today im feeling far down in the dumps and so after i eat my lunch and finish up here i need to lay down D:
sickly me crying
but i will work sometime today in the hopes i get things done! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas