Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to -----

PsYcHeDeLiC ReVoluTIOn +A Charity Thread+

This thread is created to "give and get". Donations are handed out frequently but this thread is also the Official Hang out for Questers!

Come here to chat and Donate!

User Image

It might not look like it but i am a complete hippie. ^_^ take my word for it.
If anyone here is A Doors fan, You are SO going on my Whitelist!!!!
<3

Donations are given out to those who I see deserve it, this includes those who are regulars.
Everyone loves Donations right? Well share the love! They call it a charity thread for a reason!
Please stay and chat, Who knows...Maybe you will get some gold ~ <3

Side note- I am Currently Questing:: Avi ART! So send some to me! (I give tips!)

User Image

||.Before we get started, I ask that you PLEASE look over the rules.||

1 ) Follow the Gaia ToS

2 ) RESPECT! No bashing of ANY KIND!

3 ) No BEGGING!!!! <---This is the worst thing you could do here. Beggers = Epic FAIL

4 ) If you were donated to, make sure you THANK the person. Its just common courtesy.

5 ) Please do not quote the first page posts. <---For Obvious reasons.

6 ) Bumping is allowed, ONLY, when you are the only person in the thread at the time. Bump too much and you will be put on the blacklist.

7 ) NO SPAMMING!

8 ) Make conversation with other people! The more you stay and chat, the more i see you! Which in the end, which could result in a donation.

9 )Respect the Mods! Actually.. Respect everyone in this thread, even those little beggars.

10 ) DO NOT POST YOUR QUEST/WISHLIST! AS YOUR FIRST POST HERE! <----Its the same as begging.

11 ) Please enjoy yourself and have fun!

User Image

Quote:

October 19 - Thread Created
User Image

Contest # 1
-- Avi Contest featuring ~ TekTek

How does it work?

- If you wish to participate in the Tektek contest there is a 100 gold (( NOT 100K)) Lol, Entry fee ((its not that bad of a fee)) I would have it be free buuuut being that there is a prize for the best Avi and prize = Gold so........Yeah. ((thats why its a charity thread))

How do you win?
-the person with the Best FALL season Avatar will get a prize from me! 4laugh

How do you sign up?
-Send me a trade for 100k ^_^ thats all, Then after that shoot right to tektek and begin your Avi. Once finished send the picture of your avi to me(( Via PM messages)) so i can put them all in places in a post.

Goooooood Luck!
User Image

White list:

Quote:
Aligatorsgomeow
qface64x
Lily In wonderland
CootieDaCutie

Black List
Quote:
Currently None: Lets keep it this way okay?
User Image

Whats a charity thread?

~ A charity thread is a place where everyone shares in the love and completes trades including gold and items. A place where we randomly donate to people and they randomly donate back. A place where we Discuss our dream avi's and what we are currently questing. In other words: Its freakin groovy.

~Donating is very simple:
If you wish to donate to me send me a trade request. If you donate to someone else here in the thread please let me know so i can put you on the white list.

If you are donated to i would hope you said thank you.
User Image

Current List of Members:
Quote:
Aligatorsgomeow

Donations:
Quote:
aligatorsgomeow- 1000k
CootieDaCutie- Lots of stuff
User Image

We are now

OPEN!
Foxie wants chocolate.

Good luck. ^-^

Give me some? =3
User ImageLife is a comedy for those who think...

-Hands her a cookie?- Aw thanks.

...And a tragedy for those who feel. User Image
Foxie wants chocolate.

So how are you today? heart
*munches on cookie*

Give me some? =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers