Welcome to Gaia! ::

which is better?

Encounters in Space 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Federation vs. Zeon 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Which game do you guys recommend to me more, Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space or Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon? I heard those were the best PS2 Gundam games, or do you recommend another even more?

Supportive Friend

17,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
i have only played encounters in space it plays like gundam seed never ending tomorrow
I must say, my experience with gundam games is limited, mostly to DWG, Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Gundam Battle Assault, and a few SRWs, but my preferred title of the lot is Gundam Battle Assault 2. Good luck finding that piece though, it's practically a relic these days, bein' a PSX game and all.
i think Mobile Suit Gundam: gundam vs zeta gundam was a good gundam game of the ps2
The only Gundam game I have ever played was Dynasty Warriors Gundam and I liked it. DWG 2 will be out next year I think. You should try it out. You might like it.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. I played a fighting Gundam game for the PS1, but I can't remember what it was called. It wasn't too bad though.
Warrior worth onethousand

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. I played a fighting Gundam game for the PS1, but I can't remember what it was called. It wasn't too bad though.

I believe that's Gundam Battle Assault, yes.

As I was saying, Marvelous game. Features Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, G-Gundam, and Gundam 0083*. Fantabalous with friends.

*Ball rocks. That is all.**

**Ball will be in DWG2, along with an end all attack, I believe.
Shorbin

I believe that's Gundam Battle Assault, yes.

As I was saying, Marvelous game. Features Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, G-Gundam, and Gundam 0083*. Fantabalous with friends.

*Ball rocks. That is all.**

**Ball will be in DWG2, along with an end all attack, I believe.

Gundam Battle Assualt. That rings a bell. Probably what it was. It was 2D so...

Gundam Battle Assualt. That rings a bell. Probably what it was. It was 2D so...

Yes, yes, 2D, multiple sprites moving in collusion to a single MS, 3 hypers per round available, I'm sure it was Battle Assault, friend.
fed vs zeon for sure

HAIL ZEON!

Mocha Delicious's Husband

Tenacious Dabbler

Fed vs Zeon. Encounters is space gets boring VERY quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff