• Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Setting
Laws of Kyokujitsu and Rules
Inhabitants
Other Announcements

User Image

"I, Amaterasu Shiranui [do call me Ama], bid you welcome to Kyokujitsu. Kyokujitsu was once a thriving city of power for all demons and humans alike ruled under the Shiranui family. However, five hundred years ago, everyone simply vanished. It is said that they were taken by an ancient evil that casts a dark shadow over the city... But, don't let that scare you off!

Here, I claim the home of my ancestors as mine [along with the shrine gaurdian, Isamura, who's rather stiff I must say], and I invite you to take refuge in this haven for all things of the past. Today, those who aren't like everyone else are shunned and persecuted. May this place be one of safety and one day a home. Another goal for Kyokujitsu is to become a home for inovative fighting styles. This means that tournament matches may be held if a referee is present.

Here, within Kyokujitsu, you may find anything from taverns to houses all empty and at your disposal. There is only one temple here which is where I live. You may stay here in one of its many room or take a home in one of the city's extravegant districts. Here on the temple grounds is the only dojo, and meals will be served in the temple's great hall. To the west, within the red fence, is a lake and to the east there is a mountain with hot springs. In the city's center is Shiranui Castle. Its solemn armories and hall of daimiyos are said to be haunted by the rulers of old. I do ask that you not travel beyond the temple into the cherry blossom grove past the white fence. Tresspassers will be punished.

However, beware! Here, in the far and hidden reaches of Hokkaido, not all is tamed. Step out of the red wooden fence whose enchantments protect Kyokujitsu and into the Aka forest, there is no gurantee for your safety. For there, admist the red trees, savage beasts lurk without conscience, led by blood lust and things much darker than that..."

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Setting
Inhabitants
Other Announcements

User Image

Laws of Kyokujitsu

"Kyokujitsu does not fall under the soveriegn laws of modern Japan. No, here as the soul survivor of the Shiranui name, everything falls under my word which is law. The laws take place as stated:

1) A person shall not murder. This is punishable by death.

2) A person shall not steal. This is punishable by the removal of a hand.

3) If a dispute that takes place that cannot be solved by words must be solved with a martial battle.

4) A person shall not destroy the city. This results in being an outcast."

Rules

1. Romance is encouraged, but no cybering is allowed! You are not allowed to get to a point where you have to take to pms either. Time skip if it is truly neccesary! We don’t need that crap in the thread!

2. This is a literate roleplay, so have at least three sentences per post if you can. If I feel that you aren’t at least semi-literate after looking at your roleplaying sample, you will not be accepted. I am quite lenient on spelling though! ^_^

3. Absolutely no god-modding.

4. Absolutely no auto-hitting!

5. Gorriness is allowed as long as the moderators don’t get mad at me.

6. No killing other characters without their permission. It’s just not right!

7. No advertising in the thread.

8. Please try and reframe from vulgar language, but if you must use it sparingly.

9. Please entitle your profile as "Rising Sun". I will not accept any profiles without it.

10. When speaking out of character, use [ ] or (( )). This is the OOC thread. ^_^

11. You must be active by posting at least once every three days. If you're going to be gone for more than three days, let me know!

12. Highlight this post to find the secret message!

13) Add a ninja to the top of your profile when you send it!

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Setting

Inhabitants
Other Announcements

User Image

LET ME STRESS THIS AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN: NO ONE STARTS OUT LIVING IN KYOKUJITSU EXCEPT FOR AMA AND ISAMURA. YOU MUST ARRIVE AT KYOKUJITSU IN YOUR OPENING POST!!!

Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Character:
Appearance: ((Link it, please.))
Personality: ((3-5 Sentences.))
Weapons: ((Five max.))
Abilities/Powers: ((Three Max.))
Fun Fact: ((pets, likes, etc.))
History: ((At least write "he/she doesn't like to discuss it" or something like that...))
Roleplay Preview: ((3-5 sentences))

Inhabitants:

Username: xX A m a - S a m a Xx
Character: Amaterasu ((Ama)) Shiranui
Appearance: Ama-Sama
Age: "It's rude to ask a lady how old she is!" [She appears to be between 17 and 22.]
Race: Daiyokai Okami
Personality: Ama tends to come off as being a little odd or distant, but it's only because she's been alone for so long. Once she warms back up to be around people, she shows that she has a very kind and thoughtful heart. A very expressive person, Ama tends to be an optimist with her sunshine vibes and musial, almost siren-like voice. However, beware of her temper! She's a very crafty person, picks up on things others miss, and is good with her hands. She's also great at giving advice with her little fortune cookie wisdom.
Weapons: Solar BladeRosary BeadsSun Disk Celestial Brush
Abilities/Powers: She has elemental control ((primarily fire without the use of her brush)), making things grow, and telepathy.
Fun Fact: Ama can't swim! Oh, and she can take an Okami form. Another note on the subject of the Okamiis that she's rather thick when it comes to love. Thus, she'd have to be hit over the head with someone saying "I love you" to realize it.
History: Ama has lived alone in Kyokujitsu for quite some time now. She won't say why she's stayed here all by herself, and she doesn't talk about her family very much. She seems to harbor a dark secret she won't explain.

Username: EliteShinobi-Sensei
Character: Isamaru "Kyokujitsu's Caretaker"Tadekatsu
Appearance: As statue I am frightening but as the one I were I am, loved and hated.
Race: Spirit
Personality: Isamaru is a calm person who often likes to speak about poetry, art and all different kinds of hobbies and such with people. Cultivated some call him because of his wide interests but also mysterious since for those in this time he is just a spirit statue. So all this words that this man lived and appeared to look like his statue is scary for everyone.
Weapons: As spirit he carries his katana and wakisashi but in human form he carries a tanto also with him.
Abilities/Powers: The ice cold death that is his element and on the same time unnatural power for death and ice is what he uses. Telepathy is a way that he speaks.
Fun Fact: He likes to talk to other statues
History: Isamaru has been part of the Kyokujitsu for a while and the family creating it, known as a guardian of the city and the temple. His birth is as black as his own hair was before. The stories about him is like legends or myths depending on person. He stands as a fear creating statue in the temple with few to speak to that is alive but only one seem to have the courage to speak to him and when so he answers the person, Amaterasu Shiranui is the person. A beauty he have called her, he have called her much things that only a poet or a lover would describe someone but she didn't know what he felt for he was just a statue in her eyes perhaps. One that must be loved to be released from this form. Will one of the families dark secrets be revealed by this? Perhaps his own will.

Username: Forsaken-Wrath
Character: Isabella "Issy" Dawn
Appearance: Innocent or Dangerous?
Race: Neko/Angel
Personality: Issy is sweet and kind natured person. But don't let it fool you. When fighting she is dangerous and is without mercy for anyone. She is quick to anger but you wouldn't know because she keeps a straight face when p.o-ed
Weapons: Assorted Blades, Katana, and poisoned needles
Abilities/Powers: Telepathy, healing, and control of fire
Fun Fact: She loves animals and loves to play games. Oh, she is a major flirt...watch out!
History: As a child she wasn't loved like others. So to be accepted she went to the temple and trained for years. Now she is 17 and a loved person. She has growned from a tiny frighten cub to a beautiful graceful tiger. (Not really but described as so)
Occupation: Helps train children at the Dojo. She is also a doctor of sorts.

Username: Viralshade
Character: Shade Nova
Appearance: Shade
Race: Elementalist
Personality: Shade is a very laid back and mellow person. He walks around aloof and seemingly out of mind. Though while seemingly idiotic, his mind analyzes every aspect of his surroundings. Being near genius, he puts most of his time into solving solutions for others.
Weapons: Razorvenom Dagger
Abilities/Powers: Ability to create and manipulate the cold elements, along with partial electricity controll.
Fun Fact: Shade hates spiders
History: Born into a human family, Shade was abandoned as soon as his power first began to show itself. After many years of fending for himself, he's found comfort in alcohol and deciphering problems.

Username: Ryu_Asakura
Character: Kamuro Wesker
Appearance: Kamuro Wesker
Race: "If I told you human, would you believe it?" [Unknown]
Personality: Kamuro holds a quite complex personality. For one thing, he is quite mysterious. Reserved and independant. Not one to show much emotions (although he does smile at times), he is calm, cool, and collected. You could call him serious but there are times that he fools around and whatnot. Uncaring would be a good word sometimes.
Weapons: Long sword and hand-to-hand combat.
Abilities/Powers: Summoning Weapons, God-like speed and the ability to keep others out of his mind.
Fun Fact: Kamuro's nickname is Storm although it is unknown why. His real last name is not Wesker but it is unknown what it is.
History: Kamuro Wesker's ancestors once lived in Kyokujitsu alongside with Amaterasu Shiranui's ancestors. They go way back. So, in a way, you could say that Kamuro and Ama are friends. Recently, he had received an inventation to live in Kyokujitsu by Ama herself. Curious, he took the offer and now lives there, being one of the first person to arrive. Kamuro has no specific job within Kyokujitsu but he acts like the police or something. He is often seen patroling the area and help others. Kamuro excels in swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat. It would be wise not to pick a fight with him.
Roleplay Preview: Albert Wesker, captain of the elite force called S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Alpha Team, went about his usual business. He sat at his desk, finishing up the paperwork that was left. He wore his standard uniform, a navy blue undershirt, black pants and a pair of black boots. He was not on a mission, therefore, the Kevlar tactical vest was not needed. As usual, he had his blond hair slicked back and a pair of shades on and his emotionless expression on. His signature apperances. For about an hour, that was all he did, sitting at his desk to finish the paperwork. And soon, it was done.

Username: Ryu_Asakura
Character: Kyo Sohma
Appearance: Kyo Sohma
Race: "I'm part of the Chinese Zodiac. You tell me what I am."
Personality: Kyo holds quite the temper. He is short-tempered and hot-headed. Rude, blunt and cocky, he is also quite sensitive. He tries to distant himself from everyone and is cold. Loud, stubborn and determind are good words to describe him. When you get to know him better, you will learn that Kyo is actually the opposite of his usually self.
Weapons: O-katata, hand-to-hand combat, Elemental Gloves (gloves that gives him the control of the elements)
Abilities/Powers: Transforms into a cat, Teleportation and Renegeration.
Fun Fact: Kyo attracts a lot of cats (which annoys him). He also has a varity of nicknames which includes Kyon-Kyon, the one he dislikes the most. He has a strong dislike of leek, miso and spring onions and doesn't liked to be touched.
History: Born into a cursed family, cursed with the legend of the Chinse Zodiac, Kyo Sohma is not wanted by anyone. Those in the Sohma family turns into a Zodiac animal whenever hugged or their body comes under a great deal of stress although he is a bit different. He transforms into an orange cat whenever his Juzu Bracelet is taken off or when his body comes under a great deal of stress. At a young age, Kyo's mother, in despair over having her son born a "monster," committed suicide. His father abandoned him as well, blaming Kyo for his mother's death. Everything from there is unknown... but he strives to be the best fighter out there, possibly wanting to beat somebody in a fight. That is why he goes to the dojo at Amaterasu Shiranui's temple although he lives by himself in one of the city's extravegant districts.
Occupation: Dojo Student (but also trains others at times)/Waiter (when the meals are being served)

Username:shadows phantom
Character:Eámanë Pharoah (phae- pronounced fae) Ancalímon
Appearance: in the dark of the night magic flys
Race: fey folk
Personality:She is a quiet quiet girl. Most of the time she acts as if mute though to her close friends she will talk.she withdrawn into herself. She doesn 't talk to alot of people. though if you can get to know her she is really a nice girl who just wants someone to care for her
Weapons: two chakrams and a bow and arrow.
Abilities/Powers: Can shift into a black panther at will. she is skilled in telekenisis and pyrokenisis
Fun Fact: She loves shiny stones, and caramel. she grows beauitiful and fragrant fruit. iron burns her skin badly.
History: Born to the b*****d child of the king of the fey and his mistress instead of being kept and raised she was sent to the human world because she is to human looking. she was taken in by farmers in the country side who found her on a trip back from the market. she learned to control her powers at a young age and when the couple who had cared for her died she saw that their other children did not starve and then on her own went to find a place where she would be accepted.

Username: Ichimura Kenshin
Character: Repede
Appearance: Repede (human appearance)
Race: You tell him.
Personality: Keeps to himself for the most part; doesn't like it when people pester him. He can get rude and snappy sometimes. He doesn't speak much at all. He prefers it this way. Though he does think a lot.
Weapons: The dagger shown in the pictures. His claws and fangs when he's in his canine form. And the dagger as well when he's in his human form. His tail also can be used as a weapon, and the hairs on his tail are razor sharp when he wills them to be.
Abilities/Powers: Can change between a human and a dog. Able to teleport short distances. Can understand and speak any language, and is able to keep people from reading his moves and thoughts.
Fun Fact: He lost his left eye in a fight a long time ago and is now blind out of it. Though he always keeps it closed. He also does smoke a pipe. He is seldom seen in his human appearance.
History: Repede has lost count of the number of years he has walked on the earth. Though he doesn't quite mind, nor care. He doesn't know why he came to Kyokujisu; it could have been all the strange scents that attracted him. Or even the people. Though the only person he sees he could relate to is Kamuro. He can't seem to recall much about his family.
Occupation: He tries not to do any sort of jobs. But he helps keep things in order.

Username: nameless_void
Character: Helios ( but will also answer to Isaac)
Appearance: Helios
Race: elementalist
Personality: can be shy, quiet, and laid back
Weapons: a scythe (sometimes uses one made of rocks and diamonds).
Abilities/Powers: can control rock and stone or anythting that could be considered in those categories.
Fun Fact: has a pet wolf named Akito
History: Helios was a child who knew no friend or enemy. He was never the out going type and drifted through school in a haze-like state. the ones who were able to reach out to him all witnessed his power to control rock and all fled him in fear. his wolf, Akito, had found him in a forest alone where they had ditched him and has been with him since then.

Username:
Reaver Darkside
Character:
Reaver; The Demon of Many Masks
Appearance:
Appearance
Appears early twenties. True Age, Unknown
Race:
Hellspawn, Spirit
Personality:
The Demon of the Masks has a decent amount of personalities, which are associated with the many masks that he had gained throughout the years. The main personality, of when he is without a mask consists of an almost cold demeaner. Though he does seem to have a sense of humor, and will occasionally flirt if the occasion allows. Mainly his personality is jumbled, by the amount of personalities granted form the masks.
Weapons:
Unknown Masks, His sword, Retractable Wrist blades, Assorted throwing knives.
Abilities/Powers:
Mask Conjuration and Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Metal Manipulation.
Fun Fact: He moves much like a ghost. And enjoys violence as well as silence when allowed.
History:
Reaver was a warlord within the region of Demsel. He trained closely under the famed entity known as Aztios Aircaur. Though this training was kept greatly secret. Once Reaver had learned all that he could from Aztios, he decided to go off on his own. Adopting an unnamed fighting style around an assortment of differently colored and designed masks. Which can be worn, and removed without a second thought. Through his travels, he found and merged with the assorted masks he owns. And during this, he found a mask to which was different form the others. It was not a solid, and upon touching it. It merged with his very soul, amplifying his abilities and allowing the manipulation of his very own soul. Though due to this mask's overuse. His body slowly faded until he stopped using it's powers. Though the mask had completely merged and he gained a fraction of it's abilities along with a slight taint of being almost transparent. With the vast majority of masks he has, he gained a persona for almost every one. Though some do not very from his actual one, nor others too much.
Mercenary

Username: Forsaken-Wrath
Character: Isabeau "Bo" Shadow
Appearance: Don't Misjudge the BlindBo
Race: Neko/Elf
Personality: She is sweet and kind. She loves to help people but does not trust easily. She mostly keeps to herself.
Weapons: Shuriken, Throwing Needles, Manriki-gusari, Tantō, and hidden blades
Abilities/Powers: Telepathy and Earth. She can talk to the earth and all its living things, such as trees and grass and flowers and animals.
Fun Fact: She is blind as a bat. In so her hearing and her reflexes are sharper than normal. With being half elf her ablities to talk to nature and to control earth help keep her alive. She has a pet wolf, Fang, who stays by her side and helps her in her times of need.
History: Her mother was a elf and her father was a neko. She was the product of their forbidden love. As a result they were crused with a cloudy eyed baby. She was blind. Her mother cried over her and her father left. Soon her mother died of heartbreak leaving her alone in the world. That same night a wolf came and took her away. Much like the Jungle Book she grew up with baby wolves. One particular baby took to her and helped her do everything. When she turned five her brother wolf took her to a cottage. There she learned how to defend herself and used the weapons she carries around. She taught herself to use her powers to help her not be so weak. She turned fifteen and her sensei died. From there on her and Fang lived alone and no one knows what happened to them in those three years.
Occupation: She doesn't have one. She just hangs around the temple talking to Isamaru.

Username: x Crazy Brutis x
Character: Tai
Appearance: Tai
Race: Hellspawn
Personality: Tai is a layed back kind of guy. Stays to himself more really, but is ok with making some friends. Not the best in big crowds, and trys to avoid them the most.
Weapons: Use's a Long Bow with a sword on the end, and that is a few inches bigger than himself. It folds so he can carry it around on a sling on his back.
Abilities/Powers: Turn Invisble from sight, energy and spirit. Able to create portals and go anywhere.. But this was a power from the mask and still learning how to use it.
Fun Fact: Can play the violin.
History: Tai is the younger Cousin Reaver. Tai was not a very powerful Hellspawn unlike Reaver. But one of his powers being able to hide himself from form, energy, and all spirit realm, he would follow him to the secret training session. But it was only the later one, so he only learn't about these mask's that his cousin used, and damn well. So he started to look into them as well and managed to find one that went with his powers. So he finally managed to summon it, and placed it.. But, he was not powerful enough for it. It mergered to his face and his soul. Because of his mistake, he was shunned by the people, and soon enough ran off and into the world. He had traveled across the world, with the mask bared on his face. But it is something that he has come to live with. His cousin had told him of a place that he had been living now, a safe refuge where he will be able to stay and now he travels there..
Occupation: Can be a musical intertaner. Magician using his powers, like he has before

Username: Mythnex
Character: Elrond "Leon" Fëanor
Appearance: Why do we age so slowly?
Race: High Elf
Personality: Leon is not your standard elf in personality. Sure he has a drive to learn new things, is naturally happy and can be elegant. The differences however lay in his overly childish personally, his disrespect for elven traditions and history and the fact that he looses his temper occasionally. Other then that Leon is sweet, kind and a bit clingy to older woman, with a thirst for knowledge.
Weapons: None, even though Leon was gifted with the instructions and materials to build an elven sword, Leon has no interest at the moment to craft such an item.
Abilities/Powers: For a high elf, Leon has a the rare ability of Pyrokinesis:the ability to control, ignite and extinguish fire, using the powers of the mind. On the other hand Leon also has the ability of foresight a more common ability among those of High Elven bloodlines: allowing him to see glimpses of possible futures of himself and others.
Fun Fact: Leon's favorite food is a regular apple and when presented with one his eyes will often shine in happiness. Another fact is, often when Leon is feeling lonely or depressed he will stick his head into a book, hiding his cute little face.
History: Leon a great upbringing like most elven children although; he was different from a very early time. His powers advanced years earlier then the others and they were odd. For the rest off his childhood with the elves, Leon became an outcast until he was eventually banished for disrespecting the elven traditions. Since then Leon has changed his name from Elrond to Leon and has been searching for a place of acceptance.

Username: Isabelle Collin
Character: Isabelle Anne Collin (or Isa)
Appearance: Isabelle Anne Collin
Race: Vampire
Personality: Isabelle is a very blunt girl and usually has no problem telling anyone her business. She can be very quiet but merely because she is observing her surroundings and those in it. Isabelle has a relatively short temper, hence she usually keeps to herself. (Except for when she’s with Jamers)
Weapons: Her Fangs and a small silver dagger she mainly keeps for show.
Abilities/Powers: Vampire abilities and telepathy with those she holds a blood bond with. (Drinking each other’s blood) Fun Fact: Jamers is Isabelle’s best friend and companion; he is a cat demon able to take human form. Isabelle and Jamers share a blood bond. Also, Isabelle has a strange quirk for always wanting to have roses with her.
History: Isabelle is a relatively new vampire. Jamers and she are on their own traveling to find a way to forget their past and start a new life.
Occupation: a healer I suppose you might call her. She knows much of plants and the possibilities they hold for medicines.

Username:Lust the Sinner
Character: Tamekaze DarkHeart
Appearance: Tamekaze
Race:Elementalist
Personality: Usually quiet and keeps to himself. Is serious until you get to know him
Weapons: His puppets
Abilities/Powers: Controlling water
Fun Fact: Most of the time has a small puppet that resembles him walking with him
History: Tamekaze was one of the strongest shinobi in his village until one day he was framed from the murder of an entire village. Now he is a rouge shinobi. In all his time of being on the run, he searched for a place where no one knew who he was or of his past.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Setting
Inhabitants

Other Announcements

User Image

White List:

Grey List:

Black List:

Links:

A m a - S a m a ' s OOC Thread.

Events:

Excused Leaves of Absences:

~lll~

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
[We are now open for business!]

Morning's first light filtered down through the clouds as it slowly rose up over the ridge of the mountain. An eerie and empty silence filled Kyokujitsu. Stalls and carts of produce sat where its owner's had left. Windows to the tall almost apartment style houses sat open and welcomed the sunlight and breeze into their untouched rooms with a light layer of dust on everything.

The only sign of life left in the town was towards the city's western edge where a river cut through the center of town. A figure with snowy hair and a clean white kimono crouched in the mist gathering lotus blossoms. Her wolven ears twitched occasionally at the sound of the rushing water, and her crimson eyes were trained on the blossoms as she picked the best ones. A soft, sweet yet some how sad melody filled the air as she hummed to her work.
Isabella was covered in blood. She had fought her way through the outside. Most of the blood wasn't hers. She stumbled and used a red fence to help her not fall. Looking around her she noticed how lovely it look beyond the fence. She didn't see a gate anywhere. Could she just jump it or what. She looked behind her quickly as she heard something. Her ear twitched in fear that something else would attack her. She looked back over the fence and saw someone in a white kimono. Her only problem she was mute.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
A foreign scent carried on the wind brought back unpleasant memories. Her ears swiveling in the direction of an unfamiliar sound, what Ama saw made her drop the lotus blossoms she had gathered. Thinking herself mad, she realized that it was a person... an injured person at that! Rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things, she jumped to her feet and slowly made her way towards the girl.

"Are you... alright...?" she asked slowly, speech coming a bit slow from lack of talking. Well, that was a stupid question! Of course she wasn't ok! Glancing about into the woods with their scarlet trees, she hopped the fence and helped the woman back over to the side Ama had started on. Sliding under the fence, she knealt beside the woman trying to discern what to do.
Isabella looked at the women as she came and help her under the fence. I am okay. Most of the blood isn't mine..., she said the the lady as she looked at her. She hoped that speaking to her mind wouldn't scare her. It was the only way she could talk. Isabella sat up and looked around her. It was beautiful, beyond imagination. She quickly looked back from where she had come as if something would jump out at any second. Her ear twitched and she realized that they would get closer than they already were. This confused her.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama cocked her head to one side as the woman answered in thought and not words. That was unexpected. Glancing back over the red fence, she stood and brushed off the knees of her kimono. "It's alright. Whoever was chasing you can't get you... as long as you stay within that fence...," she answered back softly. Then, she held out a hand to help her to her feet. "Where are you hurt...?"
Isabella took her hand and used her to pulled herself to her feet. My left leg. I tripped while running away, she explained. She had killed one of the monster's mate and then was running away from the angry male. She knew she would not be leaving the fence anytime soon. She looked back at the lady and smiled. Thank you for helping me get on this side of the fence, she said softly. The voice her mind gave off, sweet and angelic, was the only voice anyone had ever known from her. She had been outcasted because she was mute and could only talk through thoughts.
Shade roamed along, not really paying attention to where he was heading. His mind was in a daze. The forest clicked and growled from around the trees, letting him know that it hid beasts of unimaginable horror. He ignored the warnings, aloof in his daydreaming state. The forest thinned, and a great city revealed itself to him. Only problem was the red fencing that stood inbetween them.

"Odd... such a grand city in this demented forest." He said to himself as his mind stirred back to reality. He leapt over the fence with great agility and walked through the empty city allyways, bewildered that it was so abandoned.
The morning light touched the walls of the temple inch by inch, pushing away the shadows as it enters the inside of it but in one corner the shadow remains with small glimpse of sunlight reaching its feet revealing the robe of stone. Who cared about this guardian while the others looked bright like true guardians and this one remained in the shade with emeralds for eyes which glowed in the shadow perhaps it had stored from the only time it received light, , during the night from the candle light.

The statues name was Isamaru and he watched upon the large halls where no one stood and he was all alone with the other statues. He waited for someone to talk to or rather a special person to talk to. He couldn't moved and so he uses his telepathic powers to communicate with the special one. Amaterasu, why did this women be the last connection alive to his past or so it seemed to be. For only she could know the old stories he told that no one else knows, the stories about the families ups and downs.

But now he watched the light, waiting for the shadow of her stepping through the open gate.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"It's alright... I didn't mind helping...," Ama answered returning the girl's smile. She picked up the lotus blossoms she had dropped, rearranging them in her hand. "So, what brings you here, Miss? There's nothin' here in Kyokujitsu except me...," she asked brightly as she motioned for the girl to follow her. Ama began to walk back towards the massive buildings with their suspension bridges swaying in the breeze.
Isabella looked behind her once more and then followed after the lady. I was running from one of those horrid beast. I was attacked by his mate and I killed her. Sadly he was close by and I have been running from him since..., she explained to the lady. Her ear twitched at the sound of running water. The air here was clean unlike it was past the red fence. Issy did her best to hide her limp. She didn't want them to know how bad that one wound was.
Shade trailed amongst the tall buildings and across their bridges, looking and searching for interesting things or a sign of life. He caught sight of a single unique building with many statues. 'A temple?' he asked himself in thought. He leaned over the ropes of the bridge to get a better look. Satisfied with what he had spotted, he leaped off the bridge and landed on the ground with a thud that echoed rather loudly. His aqua colored hair blew to the side as the breeze gently touched it.

He decided that a temple would be the most likely place to find anything, if there was anything to be found. He bagan his walk toward it, watching his back, as the place gave him a rather eerie feeling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff