Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Pocky Desire
Serenith

Oh my. That's not good. D:
People still being jerkfaces? stare

Yeah, just this guy though. Feh.

Anna Dear_

Yeah, cute guy from work.. went from cute guy to absolute arse hole. His karma is going to run him over. Hopefully I get to see it.

Bunnyfish Queen

If you love me you'll apply for the GIFT art auction. I know you can do art. >:[
Mayzzerz

Sounds like a good idea. XD
Serenith

Ah... ninja
/starts digging a grave
Karma is definitely going to kick him in the a**. Hard.
Pocky Desire
Serenith

Ah... ninja
/starts digging a grave
Karma is definitely going to kick him in the a**. Hard.

Dude, I hope so. I want his life totally ruined if not only for a moment. And the rest of his life would have a slight misery to it. ReallyIjustwanthispenisrippedoffinacaraccident.
So how was everyone's Christmas?

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Pocky Desire

She is. She really likes it up there but my aunt is a crazy birch and won't let her= Yet she will let this random guy she's only met once live there rent free for six months... What the hell...
Ughh I just ate so much! So full... It tasted so bad. XD

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Mayzzerz

I kinda like the California weather. Where I live is 70 degrees... It's kinda terrible/... I go from one extreme to the other. T^T
Serenith

It will happen sooner or later, hopefully sooner because he totally deserves it. > w>
Onlybecauseofacaraccident?OhmanifIeversawmyexagainIwouldchophismanhoodoffwithaknife.Hehasnomanhoodafterwhathedidtome./facepalm

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Serenith

Oh god that sucks.... What did he do that was assholeish?
My christmas was interesting... I was stuck in a cabin with my crazy aunt, cousin, and mom. Every time I see her she tries to convert me to christianity... I thought I was already a christian... I guess not. XDDDDDDDDD
Anna Dear_

Well, I guess it would be reasonable if he really needed a place to live at.
Oh man, I know how you feel. :l The uncle I dislike made the turkey instead of letting my grandpa and grandma doing it.
It ended up being so chewy and then some parts were super dry. I hated it.
But there was like little to nothing else to eat. /facepalm

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Pocky Desire
OhmanifIeversawmyexagainIwouldchophismanhoodoffwithaknife.Hehasnomanhoodafterwhathedidtome./facepalm

Oh god my ex... He is terrible... I'm too nice to tell him to go f himself... BUT my best friend isn't as nice. XDDDD She told him she'd rather chew on broken glass than look at him. XD She then concluded by calling him freaking stupid and that I didn't enjoy his company. There's a reason why I love her so much. XD

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Pocky Desire

He has a place to live though... T^T My mom was going to fix the place up and make it really pretty... Something I would be proud of. >.>
Aw that sucks= I love good food. Lately I have been paying a lot of attention to quality... The stuff I just ate was not good quality.
Meow~~~~ cat_4laugh
Serenith
Pocky Desire
Serenith

Oh my. That's not good. D:
People still being jerkfaces? stare

Yeah, just this guy though. Feh.

Anna Dear_

Yeah, cute guy from work.. went from cute guy to absolute arse hole. His karma is going to run him over. Hopefully I get to see it.

Bunnyfish Queen

If you love me you'll apply for the GIFT art auction. I know you can do art. >:[

I can but only one problem!!!! No art programs on this compy xD heart
My bf has to put them in for me!

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Kairi300
Meow~~~~ cat_4laugh

KAIRI!!!!
OIFEAULFGALEIULIAWUFHALEWGFAKU Hi=3

Quick Reply