Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

2,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
I'm just hoping Zappa, A.B.A and Testament are back, at least as a DLC, cause i didn't see them in any gameplay at all, and the character selection dosen't have any more spaces left.
But what about the soundtrack? Did you guys like the new themes like Magnolia Eclair and Ride The Fire? When i first saw Dragon Install, the music impressed me even before the fact that Sol is finally going all out against gears, it's so awesome heart

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
I have never seen such a manly victory roar. Until now:

http://youtu.be/iD1Huhf_ZS4?t=33m26s

Such manly.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ragna the Bloodedge
I have never seen such a manly victory roar. Until now:

http://youtu.be/iD1Huhf_ZS4?t=33m26s

Such manly.

I want to Ride that Fire. I want to have his neglected, adopted babies. Like Sin Kiske.

Shoujo Protagonist

11,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wander this lonesome grove,
Wondering how I am ever to get home...

Yes. Looks like tournaments are going on already in Japan? I love the GG series to death, but I could never get an honestly good grasp on the gameplay mechanics. I'll be lookin' at carpal tunnel syndrome before that happens...

I'm thinking about getting Xrd on PS3. Anybody have any tips on how to master those crazy-insane command lists -- with minimal hand cramps? cat_sweatdrop

My inner candle has died, and yet so have I,
The Lost Angel.
Nice~ http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/03/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-allow-cross-play-ps3-ps4/

I just hope Jam & Justice is in the console version :O
i lost track of the GG games.
i better start playing them again.
gg xrd looks awesome
i hope order sol will be included in the game somehow... even if i have to pay $5 (if he is a dlc)
Ueko Tatsunami

Yes. Looks like tournaments are going on already in Japan? I love the GG series to death, but I could never get an honestly good grasp on the gameplay mechanics. I'll be lookin' at carpal tunnel syndrome before that happens...

I'm thinking about getting Xrd on PS3. Anybody have any tips on how to master those crazy-insane command lists -- with minimal hand cramps? cat_sweatdrop

Do you have a fight stick? They make executing moves much easier and gives you more fluid control of your character. Other then that, practice make perfect really.

So does anyone have any predictions what the tier list is going to look like for Xrd? Slayer and Sin look really strong imo.

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
Apparently the North American Limited Editions are being delayed due to strikes at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

Standard Edition is coming out on the original release date though.

Shame, but I'm still going for the LE, need that story/art book and soundtrack. Been a hardcore Guilty Gear fan for nearly a decade, I can wait an extra week or two as long as I get all those neat extras.

Omnipresent Warlord

Ueko Tatsunami
I wander this lonesome grove,
Wondering how I am ever to get home...

My inner candle has died, and yet so have I,
The Lost Angel.

The commands are easy enough to input and it becomes a matter of muscle memory and visualizing the inputs so you know what buttons to press next.

Also getting an arcade-style pad helps if you can afford it because most of the problem is in the analog stick.

My largest problem is that I keep forgetting a lot of moves got pulled out of the game from accent core and I keep doing moves on instinct that aren't in the game. Mostly with Axl since he's my go-to character for versus.

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
Limited Edition's official release date is coming up, and a friend of mine were able to get it early.

The Codex looks super cool, as well as the "Backyard" outer box. I'll be picking mine up sometime in the next two days, depends on when my local game stop finally gets them in stock.

Hilarious Fatcat

I'm looking for players. I need to practice and get used to this game's mechanics. I won't lie, but this game is amazing. I want to get better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff