Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, are any of you writing/creating your own book? Or any type of media, really. Music, Manga, Anime, anything you plan on, or think can be, published? I, myself, am writing a novel based on the end of the world! Muahahahahaha! Pls, PM or post if you are! I'd like to see if there are any other up-and-coming writiers/artists out there! Please include topic, type (Music, novel, etc.) and/or some content! Don't wurry, I'm not gonna steal ur ideas sweatdrop . heart Just wanna see if there's anyone out there!

Tipsy Wench

I might be writing a book, I'm not sure yet. I have a paragraph that came out of nowhere and that might have some potential in becoming a book. I just have a habit of writing 1 page, then throwing it in a drawer and never looking at it again.
No, I don't motivate myself with conceited notions of fame and fortune, but I do write when the inspiration strikes. However, I'm not gullible enough to fool myself into thinking that I could actually write a book.
Splurgerwitzl
No, I don't motivate myself with conceited notions of fame and fortune, but I do write when the inspiration strikes. However, I'm not gullible enough to fool myself into thinking that I could actually write a book.

Well, I have to encourage you. You never know what you can create until you do. I think some of my stuff is pretty good, but I'm sure it's pretty damn bad. O! Btw, if you want a sample or an outline of what I'm writing, PLS PM me. I love sharing my ideas.
yep, kind of.
I'm writing something of a documentary that i've done on tape into a book.
Non fiction.
i write ALOT of short stories though- from child stories to smut
Vertigo_Kiwi
I might be writing a book, I'm not sure yet. I have a paragraph that came out of nowhere and that might have some potential in becoming a book. I just have a habit of writing 1 page, then throwing it in a drawer and never looking at it again.

Same with you. Keep trying, let your creativeness get flowing, and see where your ideas take you! You never know whom may find your work really great, and decide to support you, maybe even make an offer? I'm just saying, don't doubt yourself.
fashion zombie harlot
I'm writing something of a documentary that i've done on tape into a book.
Non fiction.
i write ALOT of short stories though- from child stories to smut

redface Define "Smut" eek
I'm going to try and write a novel. I honestly don't give a rat's a** if it gets published.

I've got the characters and plot planned. Started an outline... I'm not going to officially start until November, though. I'm going to NaNoWriMo it. Well, like I said... try. I'm a horrible writer, though, so we'll see how it goes. :

I can't help but think the plot would be better as a comic book or animation, though. But since my artistic ability just up and left a few months ago... I'll just settle for writing it. ._.;
I have ideas that I could turn into comics or books if I decide to put the effort into it.
But technically my art does get 'published'... it walks away permanantly embedded into peoples skin!

Honeybeast's Pardner

Shy Phantom

I'm trying to but it's not too good. and the only reason I keep trying at is cuz im trying to convince my friend that giving up the answer and maybe in the ending it turns out great but i dont know how i can when I'm having so much difficulty myself. plus i have about a billion other ideas that seem so much better then this one and this one was just a spur of the moment idea i didnt really think about it before I started i just kept writing thoughts and words. so it prolly wont be the great. .____. I just made myself mildy depressed.
Millipede
I'm going to try and write a novel. I honestly don't give a rat's a** if it gets published.

I've got the characters and plot planned. Started an outline... I'm not going to officially start until November, though. I'm going to NaNoWriMo it. Well, like I said... try. I'm a horrible writer, though, so we'll see how it goes. :

I can't help but think the plot would be better as a comic book or animation, though. But since my artistic ability just up and left a few months ago... I'll just settle for writing it. ._.;

That's great! I'm glad you're taking initiative!

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
If I wrote a book, it would get bashed to the pits of hell because I can't think of a good plot.

It'll suck more than Twilight, since my writing skills (in terms of writing stories, to be exact) is that of a 10-year old's.
deadly-lunar-panda
I'm trying to but it's not too good. and the only reason I keep trying at is cuz im trying to convince my friend that giving up the answer and maybe in the ending it turns out great but i dont know how i can when I'm having so much difficulty myself. plus i have about a billion other ideas that seem so much better then this one and this one was just a spur of the moment idea i didnt really think about it before I started i just kept writing thoughts and words. so it prolly wont be the great. .____. I just made myself mildy depressed.

Aww! heart dun get sad. I've got those moments when I fell like I'm trapped in a rainstorm, and each and every raindrop hitting my skin is a different idea or topic or addition to a story I've got going already, but my fingers won't move fast enough (Or Word won't keep up! xp ) But! You need to keep at it. Something will get done. I finished my first book a while back, and gave a copy to my friends. They all LOVED it and told me they couldn't wait for episode two! It's those moments, when you share your idea with those people closest to you and they approve, that I write for.
User Image

Hey! You’re a crazy b***h,
but you ******** so good I'm on top of it.

I'm currently writing a novel that's a bit of a tragic romance story. It isn't too far yet, but alas, it is coming along.

When I dream I'm doing you all night,
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces