Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

Leithia
eRoTiCa
Leithia
I LOATHE selling things ~_~ So many crap offers and I get bored out of my ******** mind trying to sell things.

Which is why the last one died.

edit" going to go up to Publix, be back laterish
You and I both. ;;

Okiee. Talk to you later. heart
well, at least you have stuff people actually want instead of a clutter of commons and junk? XD

backish, but going to play zOMG for a bit with Anthony to orb farm for a bit. Though bigger parties = more drops
Where you orb farming/server? I may join if I get extremely bored. XD;

Most of my items just get tossed in the vend for cheappoz anyway.

@Madi: Ahhh.. yeah. That is pretty bad. I could get a job out here at many places, but I'm too good for a lot of these places /arrogance, but true.

Plus, I'm still making money gambling my way to fulfilling my weekly/monthly needs like I already have a job. XD;

I don't think a band would allow for a bad singer. XP

Shameless Exhibitionist

Shockman v2
Yeah it was.
I could of gotten them if I had the pure Dx
Oh Bslayer4
shes one of my friends.
Same. I've been sitting on 25 mill for nearly a few weeks. x.o;

Got both scarves, a dec & nov 03 yesterday for 16 mill straight up, so that's at least 2000k profit for me. n.n;

Ahhh. I know her. She's nice. I'll harass her about it later. :B

:: Waves to CS. :: 3nodding

Blessed Hero

eRoTiCa
Leithia
eRoTiCa
Leithia
I LOATHE selling things ~_~ So many crap offers and I get bored out of my ******** mind trying to sell things.

You and I both. ;;

well, at least you have stuff people actually want instead of a clutter of commons and junk? XD

backish, but going to play zOMG for a bit with Anthony to orb farm for a bit. Though bigger parties = more drops

@Madi: Ahhh.. yeah. That is pretty bad. I could get a job out here at many places, but I'm too good for a lot of these places /arrogance, but true.

Plus, I'm still making money gambling my way to fulfilling my weekly/monthly needs like I already have a job. XD;

Lawn Gnome One right now, but I don't know where I'll go. If I can get Anthony and maybe one or two more people I might see about taking on OMGWTF, or going and farming kokeshi dolls in the Zen Gardens.

I don't vend my stuff, cause it tends to just sit there :<

Shameless Exhibitionist

@Lei: Is that Kokeshi doll quest working yet? I got irritated sitting there waiting for the bloody thing to spawn last week and haven't loaded zOMG since.
Hello, Paul!! How are you?

Blessed Hero

eRoTiCa
@Lei: Is that Kokeshi doll quest working yet? I got irritated sitting there waiting for the bloody thing to spawn last week and haven't loaded zOMG since.
it hasn't worked for me on the servers I've been in, I went with a crew earlier and it never spawned.

Dapper Codger

eRoTiCa
Shockman v2
Yeah it was.
I could of gotten them if I had the pure Dx
Oh Bslayer4
shes one of my friends.
Same. I've been sitting on 25 mill for nearly a few weeks. x.o;

Got both scarves, a dec & nov 03 yesterday for 16 mill straight up, so that's at least 2000k profit for me. n.n;

Ahhh. I know her. She's nice. I'll harass her about it later. :B

:: Waves to CS. :: 3nodding

Nice. XD

Wow
That's a sweet deal. n__n

Slayer? being nice? Oh, I've never heard such a thing. dramallama
xd
eRoTiCa
Leithia
eRoTiCa
Leithia

You and I both. ;;

~ ♥ ~

Might if they take pity. razz
I can't gamble. Got bad luck. Wouldn't risk it.

@ Musa; Mumu! <33
*luffs on Madi* <3
eRoTiCa
Ellebear
You'll have to be more specific because I have no idea what "things" are. talk2hand
You'd like that. >>

@Shockman: I'm pretty bored as well, but planning to go out soon. n.n;

No good vends today? I was thinking of starting back up vending, but I'm wayyy too lazy to refresh pages consistently like I used to. n.n;

Like what?
I'm certain that I have no idea what you're talking about.
ninja

Shirtless Tycoon

So this is where I've seen you before xD
I already thought you looked familiar some way.

Hi btw ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cats
regard people as warmblooded furniture." ~ Jacquelyn Mitchard.

Hungry, please? -pur-
Bloo- Ehh.. Food please? =D

Shameless Exhibitionist

Leithia
eRoTiCa
it hasn't worked for me on the servers I've been in, I went with a crew earlier and it never spawned.
Apparently it works in the Lawn Gnome One server, I think it's called.

As soon as I entered it, the doll already had spawned. I hit it once and ran back due to the MASSIVE lag (my PC sucks) and let everyone else kill it while I defib'd people. But I got the quest at least. :3

@CS: I'm doing alright. Sorry for the slow reply. ;;

@Shockman: Thanks . n.n;

Haha. I'll be sure to tell her you said that as well. xd

Hey, Musa. <33

@Madi: I know this one machine in particular that has a guaranteed payout approx 3-5pm near the cash desk. I won $500 from this one machine already in a couple weeks. XD;

@Elle: Lol. I'll have to show you then.

Talk to you later, sweets. <3 Get me a nice card. <3

@Keynir: Haha. Yeah. I'm usually lurking in this thread whenever I'm on Gaia. n.n;

Hey. (:

Dangerous Risk-Taker

burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out