Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Ace of Hunters
Night watched her dance and then was stabbed in the arm with a small knife and felt it in real life."Aaaaa s**t!"yeleld Hunter feeling it holding his arm. "Guys she is right I just felt it."said Night running around and kicking up a knife. "Take this you scum!"he yelled sliting multiple monster throats and decapitating few.

"Watch it!!! Here 'REPTH!!!" he used the healing spell on Night hoping it could help him as well.
User Image

Ranezu thanked Azrael for the heal and jumped into the air. He shouted 'Heavenly Rage' and became like a dragon flying towards prey. He landed on the Gobtank Azrael was attacking and an explosion of wind and light hit the Gobtank. It hit all the other monsters, severely damaging them. "Take your kills. I'll watch."

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Since even his clearly powerful attacks were ignored. And his Administrator status ignored as well. Zevach steps back, decinding to watch them die. Even though they were supposed to be his charges. He couldn't believe, any one group, could be so air headed as to not listen to a direct order.

Distinct Genius

"Yeah thanks but why won't they stop coming?"HE asked but yelled it at the same time. Night usually faced hrdes but this one was too much even for him. "Guys we should attack the leader mabye they will stop coming!"he yelled so everyone could here him.
B.F. nods to what Rei said, open her fans once more. She then threw them at the monster, cutting it up afew move time before she cuaght them in her hands. She corss her arms over her chest, her fans ready to attack when the other were ready.
"I...I can't keep this up....sure I can heal but I'm running out ot TP....I'm gonna die aren't I...."
((Do you guys mind if Azrael and I jump into this? I'm an Epitaph User biggrin . Azrael can do whatever he wants lol, but we want to be in this whole 'WTF' monster fight. Can we? And of course, if Azrael wants to.))

Distinct Genius

"Hey every one protect The only guy who can heal us let him rechage TP!"he yelled killign a few monsters before going into a Defensive position around the healer.
Ace of Hunters
"Yeah thanks but why won't they stop coming?"HE asked but yelled it at the same time. Night usually faced hrdes but this one was too much even for him. "Guys we should attack the leader mabye they will stop coming!"he yelled so everyone could here him.

right rei yelled back lets do it right after she said it she was slammed to the ground and one of her own blades was forced through her stomach AHHHH she screamed in agony in both the real and virtual world she thrust her other blade into whatever attacked her and struggled to her feet shaking with about 4 health left

feel free axus
((OK for it!))
"I'll just heal until I die....so don't worry about me..." he used a smoke screen making sure the monsters wouldn't hurt him

Sparkly Smoker

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageDropping her bag off as soon as she got through the door, Tsuki sighed lightly. It had been yet another tiresome day at school. Rubbing her forehead slightly, she glanced over at her computer, a gentle smile spreading across her lips. "It's been a while.." She murmured to herself while walking over, sitting down in front of the screen. Digging her headset out of the pile of textbooks and papers, she put it on, reaching over and turning her computer on. It wasn't too long after reading "Welcome to The World" that a light frown over came her expression. It appeared all of her friends had quit the game due to some reason or another. With a gentle sigh, she just gave a shrug. "Oh well, guess I will just have to make new ones.."

After being a part of The World for the past few years, Tsuki was quite used to having to deal with losing friends-- Most people just lost interest after a while or got fed up with the Blood Knights. Hell, she was fed up with them at this point. At first, they seemed noble in her eyes. Now, she despised them, avoiding them at all costs. After reading through a few announcements and skimming the boards, she entered the world, a smile reappearing as the familiar surroundings were in sight.

User Image
The twinblade smiled to herself, pulling out her fans with an elegant twirl of her body. "God I love this speed." Ahiru muttered to herself, a smile still drawn across her pink lips. Scanning the area around her, she couldn't help but laugh to herself; she had forgotten that he character design was rather unique compared to the newer ones. Yet, still, she had males players gawking in her direction. Rolling her eyes, she folded her fans, holding the loosely in her hands as she turned the opposite direction from which the stares came and headed towards the gate. Murmuring a set of words low enough so as no one could hear, Ahiru merely disappeared from within a familiar set of golden rings.

She soon found herself in an endless field of green, knee high grass. Off into the distance, one sole tree could be seen, but other than that, there was just blue skies and the rolling hills before her. There were no monsters here, it was a special area that so few players knew of. Good, she liked it that way-- she didn't like being around a bunch of people; yet, enjoyed the occasional traveler she'd meet. Upon approaching the tree, Ahiru stopped, and with one neat jump, she landed up on one of the branches with ease. Sitting down, she set her fans down closer to the base of the branch and crossed her leg over the other. It wasn't long before she was day dreaming, staring off into the horizon.
Bashful Fairy look over at Rei as she got hit, sending one of her blade into her. She look back over at the monster and narrow her eyes. She close her eyes then move her fans across her face then down beside her body. She then open her eyes and ran forth, moving, jumping, and spinning out of the way as the monster try to hit her. As she got close to the monster, she cut it right side pertty badly. She then took a step behind it and jump up. She then land ontop of it head. She smile down at it then flip off his head, kicking it at when on the back of his neck. She land on her right hand then push off to get to her feets once more.
Helbaza tries out her new hacker file her mother gave to her. She opens the batch patch and looks around through the online user listing. She bring up the user list and then presses a button to bring up another. She drags Recovery Drink to the user name Bacent. Another window opens. "Send; Yes?/No?" Jessica presses the big yes button sending Bacent a Recovery Drink. Jessica scratches her head as all the windows close and no confirmation message pops up. Helbaza is moved but still nothing. Helbaza is moved back along the wall. Jessica wonders if the item was sent as she spots it is no longer in any innovatory of hers.

Helbaza Text "I hope that worked."
((sorry, had to eat))

Looks at you defending against all attacks with my speed. "Are you sure I can kill them all? Well I'm able to but you don't want any glory?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff