Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 97 98 99 > >>

B.F. jump up high in the air then come down with her left foot out. She kick the monster's face and also kick off it so she spin. As she spin, the cut the monster on the front of it's shoulder. She then land on her feets and jump back before it hit her. She was still pretty weak but her attack did help just a tiny bit.
[Sorry have to get off.]
Nene

User Image
Nene sighed, "Pain in the a**." And she logged out. She sent a message to both Ranezu and Azrael
@ Azrael , Ranezu: Hit me up next time your online.

Karen

User Image
Karen pushed away from her computer and desk, "Coming mom!" She called down stairs.

Marianna

User Image
Marianna walked back the way she came and logged back to the 'Chaos Gate'. She walked into a building and sat down in a chair, putting herself into a sleep mode.
((In its... mouth. Lol))

User Image

Ranezu saw Azrael charge in. Man, what is up with people not taking damage in the game anymore... Oh well. Ranezu stabbed a Gobtank with his 'Scarlet Thrust' ability and broke its armor off. Now it was vulnerable to normal attacks. He hit it twice before it hit him. 12 for all 4 hits. "Oh gee whiz, that hurt." He noticed Nene logging out and he got the 'You have unread mail(s)'. Well, at least she sent an e-mail.
User ImageHaving had just finished the youtube training videos her mother left her she finishes her registration and patch downloads. Jessica Marks is fully ready as she sits down at her Wii. She was happy to be one of the first users to be using the new addition on Wii online. She gives a big smile and goes to the message boards. She spots a tier titled "newbie forever" and writes: "Hello I am Helbaza and I am new." Once posted she spots another Tier of posts that catch her eye: "Wii World Online" and opens it. It reads "I am playing the world on Wii; are you?"

Jessica screams "DAMN IT"

She is rather upset that she is not the only one to have the game on Wii. She closes the boards and selects avatars, and selects her avatars Mii. She signs into her Mii and goes back once the green check mark lights up. She selects The World and logs in.

The World
Helbaza stands at a gate at Alpha Servor. She selects the gate and goes from her mirror to the general populated server of Alpha Server. She stands there looking around and moving back and forth next to the gate. She walks to the small wall and stands there for a while.

Distinct Genius

"Well you ahve strong legs why not break there necks with them?"he asked walking over to her.
((eeerrrg writers block...))
"Uhh....ok....skills...oh yeah I almost forgot I had that scroll tech....REPTH!!!" he used it on Rei hoping it could do something to help her

rei smiles at him thanks for the help rei looked around and a hurt look crossed her face but where did reaver go? he's supposed to help or at least pretend to... what can i say though knights are always brave when it suits them and i guess normal characters don't matter to them she said spitefully as she continued to fight hey guys the monster has hp now do you see!

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
[Seriously......? I'll just go continue my chain posting in one of my guilds :/]
Grins attacking quickly and relentlessly not doing much damage but it builds from the speed of my attacks. Begins to laugh with glee as the monster dies when all of a sudden I'm struck by a Gobtank from behind. "Arg... You SON OF A b***h!" Turns around facing the Gobtank eyes filled with malice.
[size=18]
Tokko
He logged out and jumped onto his bed. "Well that was a bust" and passed out on his bed dreaming of the world and all the people in it. He was asleep for now.

(beddy bye for me)
B.F. roll her eyes then shook her head at the guy talking about her legs. She close her fans as she ran back over to the monster then stop and jump away from it as it swing one of it's arm to her. She land a few feets away from it. She smirk evil then starting to dance around it.
User Image

Ranezu attacked the Gobtank that attacked Azrael with 'Thorn Dance'. This broke its armor, and he managed to get a full combo on it. It's HP was now at 75%. "Hey, you got any healing items? I'm running a bit low on SP restorers." He had only 10 Fairy Drops left, but plenty of Healing Potions.
Saki_Omori
"Uhh....ok....skills...oh yeah I almost forgot I had that scroll tech....REPTH!!!" he used it on Rei hoping it could do something to help her

rei smiles at him thanks for the help rei looked around and a hurt look crossed her face but where did reaver go? he's supposed to help or at least pretend to... what can i say though knights are always brave when it suits them and i guess normal characters don't matter to them she said spitefully as she continued to fight hey guys the monster has hp now do you see!

"Your welcome.....I'll just stand back here and heal when I can....though I only have 57TP and it takes forever to regenerate...." Zeal was in front of his computer, shaking. He didn't know why he was scared just from playing a game. His character Bacent healing when he could and trying his best not to get hit once.

Distinct Genius

Night watched her dance and then was stabbed in the arm with a small knife and felt it in real life."Aaaaa s**t!"yeleld Hunter feeling it holding his arm. "Guys she is right I just felt it."said Night running around and kicking up a knife. "Take this you scum!"he yelled sliting multiple monster throats and decapitating few.
Nods at Ranezu using a scroll I bought from long previous. "La Repth!" Advances towards the Gobtank slashing at it continously my body still hovering in the air, jumping just in time to avoid another attack. "That was close.."
ok i have an idea what if we all attack it simontaniosly? she asked as looked at everyone and thought maybe that will show reaver i'm worth talking to if we all go at once maybe we can kill it i mean it has to die eventually

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff