Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Distinct Genius

"Well then it would be in my pack, Here they are yours."said Night givving the fans to her. In his other hand he looked at the device seeing his money debt go down even more. He always was nice to women because he was a feminist.
User Image

". . . Whatever is in The World....is not just data."

((I gotta go, guys!! One of you can take over as Kayli until i log back on. I'll be on tomorrow!! ^.^ Bye!))
BF with me lets duel attack it! rei yelled as she ran up next to her as she switched to her most powerful set of blades on three. 1... 2... now!
((Time for a plot twist! And to finally get the name of my Epitaph, seeing as I couldn't come up with one yet.))

User Image

Ranezu gave Azrael his 'Member Address' as well and invited both of them into his party. He then went toward the Chaos Gate. "Let's see... Huh? Dol Dona's on maintenance? At least they gave us the Theta Server. Anyway... Theta: Twisted Insufferable Witness. This is an ideal area. Let's go!" He commenced the warp and they appeared in a raining Field. The mission was a Boss Mission. "Shall we?"
T.C
T.C started to walking to the weapon shop getting one to two weapons that could help him latter on in the game. After words going to the potion shop and selling some of his old supplies hoping it would pay for the two new weapons he just got. He then headed over to the gate and lessoning to some people's conversation.
"I guess so then...our characters aren't just data..." he pulled out his daggers. "I guess I should help them then....but how? "
Looks around 'feeling' the virtual rain smiling, at peace with a sunless sky. Sword stil in hand and at the ready looks around for any monsters to kill.
Ace of Hunters
"Well then it would be in my pack, Here they are yours."said Night givving the fans to her. In his other hand he looked at the device seeing his money debt go down even more. He always was nice to women because he was a feminist.

B.F. held her hands out and caught her pretty black and purple fans. She took one in each hand and open them wide. She wink at the guy her thank then cross her arms over her chest. She look over to the girl in her party and nods. When she yall 'Now' She run next to her to the monster.
User Image
Nene saved when she got to the field, "This seems like it will be easy enough." Nene said as she took a step forward. "Which way are we going?" She asked. "Or does it matter?"

User Image
Marianna looked at all of the people in the group, 'They aren't very lively.' She thought to herself as she took a step to the side of the monster.
back in the real world raven let out a cry of pain she temporarily looked away from the screen and noticed a thin trickle of blood from where the monster hit her in the game

Rei yelled out guys if it hits you it damages our real bodies too don't let it touch you trust me i have a nice hole in my stomach from it
Saki_Omori
back in the real world raven let out a cry of pain she temporarily looked away from the screen and noticed a thin trickle of blood from where the monster hit her in the game

Rei yelled out guys if it hits you it damages our real bodies too don't let it touch you trust me i have a nice hole in my stomach from it

"Uhh....ok....skills...oh yeah I almost forgot I had that scroll tech....REPTH!!!" he used it on Rei hoping it could do something to help her
User Image

Ranezu thought for a moment. The only way was straight down. So he suggested that. "Let's head straight down, going through the monsters as they come. I see four Treasure Chests, we each get one, and the last one is for whoever does good in that battle. Let's go!" He ran towards a small group of monsters. A Goblin Guard, two Gobtanks, and one Elite Lizard. "Small fry, let's crush 'em!" He charged at the group.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
[Fine.. You can all kill yourselves >.> <.<]
Suddenly, and without warning, Adept Reaver had vanished in his usual swirl of black data.
Logout_ctrl: Adept Reaver has logged out of The World:ctrl_End

User Image
System Administrator Zevach raises an eyebrow at Adept Reaver just vanishing without a word. Then turns to look at each person, who did not even glance in his direction, when he told them all to leave. Frowning, he takes his rifle from his back once again, turning it's sleek black frame to face the Monster, and clicking the blade forward. He then flicks a switch, implanting the Data from the Data Drain Bracelet, into his rifle. After this momentary modification. He tunes the power, he fires. Draining all data from the wall behind the monster.

Distinct Genius

"Well the I guess it's time to fight."said Night running thinking of a stratagy. "I got it!"he yelled sliding under a monster tripping it. Night jumped up and snapped a monsters neck in midair then landed on his feet. "Ms. Fairy I belive it's your turn to impress me."he said Jokingly punching an oncoming monster.
Grins seeing the Elite Lizard charging after it jumping on top of a Gobtank kicking off it striking it with my sword.
((does the Elite Lizard have a sword?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces