Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 97 98 99 > >>

User Image

Ranezu had finally finished deleting his 'Member Addresses'. "Now to find some people who would actually give me theirs... Hm. Oh yeah, Arkan! But he's probably offline or something." He continued to think. "What about that Tsuki girl? No, she's probably offline too. Man, this is harder than I thought!" He kept on thinking, until he could come up with no more people. Shrugging, he headed for the Chaos Gate.

User Image

Xyn walked along until he pasted a PC with silver armor and a fading scarf. He waved hello to him, and he replied with a "Greetings." before walking along. Yata said something about a guy with silver armor and a scarf. Could that be him? Shaking his head, he continued on.
User Image

Kayli sighed. "Let me handle Bacent first." She managed to warp to the room where he was. "This is no place for you." She grabbed his arm and warped him to where Rei was. Kayli began to fight the monster. "Hm...not a a data bug....but what else could be so strong?"
((Man, so many new faces in the RP, yet I can't get a partner! LOL -.-))
User Image

"It seems we've attracted a crowd." Kayli said while still slashing at the monster with her lance.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Incoming Message From The World
Dylan blinks and sits up, hearing a familiar sound. He moves off his bed and sits down int he chair, setting himself up and bringing himself back from the sleeping sort of mode he was in. He was in a hidden logout, and now was logged in again to retrieve the message.

Login_ctrl: Adept Reaver has logged in to The World :ctrl_End

Adept Reaver emerges from the Chaos Gate and then reads the message he had retrieved. Ugh.. Why couldn't she do it herself... He thinks, before replying to the message to Kayli.
@Kali: Hey.. You're a Knight, why do I need to come handle what you found as a problem? Whatever, I'll be there soon.
He says, before turning and heading into the Chaos Gate, entering the keywords and heading to the Dungeon.
axus111
((Man, so many new faces in the RP, yet I can't get a partner! LOL -.-))

[I can log on Nene if you want.]
l Twiggy l
User Image

"It seems we've attracted a crowd." Kayli said while still slashing at the monster with her lance.

"A crowd of what...." he asked, being somewhat quiet. The voice from the room making him somewhat of a spaz at the moment.
User Image B.F run behind a tree so she didn't get in the way of those that wanted to hlep her. She poke her head out from the side and watch. She wanted to help them but couldn't since she had nothing to fight with or any kind of magic on her. She close her eyes and bit her lips. 'Why didn't I level with I got the change... I'm so dumb!'
((axus111 your silver knight is utterly ignoring me crying ))

Angered from being ignored so many times flips over the silver night landing a few feet in front him just in front of the Chaos Gate. "How many times are you going to ignore me?!?"
"Oh come one, you think that this kind of opportunity happens everyday, come on lady", Runai said with a grin, continuing his barrage of steam shells, drawing the monster towards him as he ran and shot up and down the corridor. "I'll lead this thing away, just get those new players to safety. Or do you want a repeat of those Fragment Incidents?"
((Oh, I'm sorry Legion, too many replys at once for me to see posts lol biggrin ))
((@TimePoof: Only if you want. I'm just here for detail biggrin ))

User Image

Ranezu noticed the man speaking behind him. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about this Admin that walked past me." He turned around. "I'm Ranezu, as seen by my character name above my PC, and you are..." He took a moment to read his name. "You know what? Why don't you just introduce yourself properly? Unless you don't want to, of course."
User Image

@ Reaver;; This problem is bigger than you think. So hurry up!!! I've got a lot of newbies over here and one tough monster!

"A crowd of players of course. We've gained two more people. And now Reaver's on his way."

"I'll pass on the 'incidents' thanks. Come on guys. Gate out, NOW. Leave this to us professionals."
rare item flash skill she called out pulling out a gem and sticking it in her blades she glowed a light blue as she sped up and attacked the monster yet again she danced around its hits but was struck in the stomache and thrown against a wall i am not a noob and i am staying she said gritting her teeth using a hp potion

(i have to restart my computer so i'll be on in a few)
((Lots of posts now. It's hard to keep up. @______@ And i know the answer to the Epitaph!! ^.^ It's on this website i've got in another window with the Epitaph. I really need to finish my other Dot Hack game. I'm working on Quarantine i think.))
User Image

Kayli's eyes widened. "But...you're only lvl 51!! I'm lvl 95!! And this monster doesn't even have a level!!! You could be put into a coma!! Are you sure you want to stay?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff