Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 97 98 99 > >>

She looked back and the creature was starting to get up "What is that thing?" She said quietly
User Image B.F. blinks when she was grab out of nowhere from one else in her party. She run as fast as she can behind her, happy to make some very good new firend. She smile big as she look back over to the first girl that help her, hoping she was following behind them.
Walks around the town seeing no one and liking it. Stops by the river and sits at its edge unsheathing his sword laying it across his lap. "I wonder why no one is here...", he asks to himself.
It had been been almost half-way through the dungeon, and the monsters were getting slightly stronger. Most of the time since this point was consistant with his and runs with the steam gun. Now he had to constantly use his rotary chain Edge punisher blade for extra damage.
Bacent wasn't with the others. He had run off looking for BF. "Well I guess she ain't in here..." his words echoed again. "But this room is still awesome. I wonder who put it here?" he asked himself as he continued to look around
User Image

((Is the room going to start saying part of the Epitaph? I can go look up one of 'em if you want.))

"Damn it! Where's Bacent?"
Zero walked through the dungeon, looking around. "Maybe I can find something here to amuse me...' he said. He heard a growling noise in the distance. "A monster...and it sounds big. A boss, perhaps?"
B.F we need to catch up to the others. hold on to me ok? rei said as she prepared another speed potion whatever this lvl is it's not here for us to play in as much as i want it to be
Aaron

Aaron had forgotten he was to meet someone in real life. He was lucky he reached him in time. Taking off his shoes, he walked to the kitchen and grab some chips and a soda. Back to 'The World'. He hearded upstairs to his room. There, he changed into some light blue shorts, just below his knees. He kept his same shirt on because he had had it cleaned before today. Turning on his computer, he leaned back in the chair, thinking of the events that had happened. "So I'm an Epitaph User, eh? Oh well, it helps with the experience of the game." He entered his log-in name and password and got into the game.

Ranezu

User Image

Ranezu logged in to find himself at the Chaos Gate again. "Figures, when you log off, you always appear back here." Sighing, he headed over of the Dome and went towards the Central Fountain. He also wanted to make a guild, but he didn't know if he had the leadership to do so.
User Image

"You're making yourself sound like you are the one that wants to go." She slightly tilted her head as to look at him. "Don't you have a job to do anyways? Why are you bothering me?" She wasn't really talking on a serious note. She sighed, "I suppose I could go have a little bit of fun." She looked up to her left.
User Image B.F. nods then cling to the girl's arm tightly. She look at at her then blinks at what she siad. 'What does she mean by that...? This is not part of the game...?'
He hears a voice behind him jumping to his feet quickly spinning around, seeing a man in silver armor. Azrael shouts to the man, "Why is no one here?"

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
"I will be going, I have to keep an eye on things, to make sure nothing goes wrong. We do not not hackers, making it through easily and getting the prize at the end." System Administrator Zevach replies. Before lowering his hand back down to his side again.
He began yelling profound words into the room. Laughing loudly as they echoed back. "HAHAHAAA!!!I love this room. It curses back at you. And theres no monsters here either"
hey leader i know you're a knight can you get into contact with Reaver? she sighed as she ran with BF throught the dungeon if so tell him we found a corrupted version of the twilight world and there is a huge bug in it we have to leave asap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff