Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Bahaha I'm not photogenic enough for that. Or girly rolleyes A few of my friends have done photoshoots for other friends though. They're really pretty and fun to look at :3
Yeah, my friend hasn't been available, and I think the photographer just gave up on me. Ahaha. But I started working on a draft for my personal statement, although it's really rough and I have no idea how to organize it. Argh.

Agile Spirit

User Image
Really, really fun day yesterday at Six Flags then watched Maze Runner. Conquered 2 rides I was afraid of before haha.

Except.
Now.
I.
Have.
So.
Much.
Work.
To.
Do.

*cries in a corner* Craptastic week to follow haha.

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Yeah, my friend hasn't been available, and I think the photographer just gave up on me. Ahaha. But I started working on a draft for my personal statement, although it's really rough and I have no idea how to organize it. Argh.
User Image

Darn D: Maybe create one then ask a friend or someone to take a look? Help out? Or just start googling helpful personal statements haha.

There's a job fair on Wednesday that I should really go to, plus my brother and dad really want me to go too. But. need to finish all my work before then. And I'm not ready. No resume. No work clothes (stealing my mom's I guess xD). Basically could rant on and on today haha. Basically what I said above this post T^T
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Darn D: Maybe create one then ask a friend or someone to take a look? Help out? Or just start googling helpful personal statements haha.

There's a job fair on Wednesday that I should really go to, plus my brother and dad really want me to go too. But. need to finish all my work before then. And I'm not ready. No resume. No work clothes (stealing my mom's I guess xD). Basically could rant on and on today haha. Basically what I said above this post T^T
Yeah, I can theoretically write it, it's just I don't know how to pull my ideas together, which is what I'm stuck on.

Awww. If you want help with resumes, I can take a look if you'd like! But job fairs probably won't start to become as big a deal until you're a senior, I imagine. It's helpful to make the contacts, but if you're not keeping in touch with them, then it might not be as worth it.
>.< I love being sick... oddly enough I waited until my day off... so that's a plus I think... but I have a lot of stuff I want to get done so... No more resting for me <3

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Yeah, I can theoretically write it, it's just I don't know how to pull my ideas together, which is what I'm stuck on.

Awww. If you want help with resumes, I can take a look if you'd like! But job fairs probably won't start to become as big a deal until you're a senior, I imagine. It's helpful to make the contacts, but if you're not keeping in touch with them, then it might not be as worth it.
User Image

Well its not about securing a permanent job. Its about getting internships for experience so come junior/senior year you're all set for a job.

True, this year is not as important for me, but Junior year is a definite must. I really should be getting an internship by then.

So, the stress has been hitting me all day, but its hitting really hard now and probably will be for the rest of the night until I finish this stupid paper ... I started bugging my mom on fb just to have someone to talk to lmao. I'm so weird and sad xD.

Thanks for the offer on the resume! I think I'll be alright though, I'm gonna have my brother take a look at it and help make it better haha. And he knows my experiences so I know what to add and stuff. :3

Apologies if I start getting depressing tonight haha. Just one of those moods D:
I am going to assume to just start slot 3 on 121? I saw that post of you were bumping it at the same time so umm >.<?
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Well its not about securing a permanent job. Its about getting internships for experience so come junior/senior year you're all set for a job.

True, this year is not as important for me, but Junior year is a definite must. I really should be getting an internship by then.

So, the stress has been hitting me all day, but its hitting really hard now and probably will be for the rest of the night until I finish this stupid paper ... I started bugging my mom on fb just to have someone to talk to lmao. I'm so weird and sad xD.

Thanks for the offer on the resume! I think I'll be alright though, I'm gonna have my brother take a look at it and help make it better haha. And he knows my experiences so I know what to add and stuff. :3

Apologies if I start getting depressing tonight haha. Just one of those moods D:
Ooh, yeah, internships are definitely something to think about. I'm sure you'll have a kickass resume, though! -hug- Hang in there--you're already halfway through the semester. heart

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Ooh, yeah, internships are definitely something to think about. I'm sure you'll have a kickass resume, though! -hug- Hang in there--you're already halfway through the semester. heart
User Image

Hehe thanks, I'm so ready for semester ending.

And I'm sure you'll have a kickass personal statement whee

Agile Spirit

11linda
I am going to assume to just start slot 3 on 121? I saw that post of you were bumping it at the same time so umm >.&?
User Image

Haha yup, I stole her slot ;D
Kyuui Kiwi
11linda
I am going to assume to just start slot 3 on 121? I saw that post of you were bumping it at the same time so umm >.&?
User Image

Haha yup, I stole her slot ;D

Alrighty <3 Thanks for clearing that up

Agile Spirit

User Image
Forgot about payday. Send trades :3

Ice-Cold Star

Palpable Love

I think I'm going to switch the thread I'd like to be bumped. Can I just quote you with the new link once I've got it set up?

Until then, please continue bumping the current one.
viscountice
Palpable Love

I think I'm going to switch the thread I'd like to be bumped. Can I just quote you with the new link once I've got it set up?

Until then, please continue bumping the current one.

User Image

Sure thing, just quote me again when you're ready :3

- Kiwi

Ice-Cold Star

Palpable Love

The new thread will be this one! I returned to my first shop--kinda mushed the two together. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff