Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Mahou Shoujo!

(but secretly, I want to be a Sentai Hero ;D)

Edit: Eh? How did that happen?
User Image

Haha, whichever one you say, you become unless you're quoted by someone. But you said both, so I honestly have no idea xD.
Kyuui Kiwi

Borrowing the thread for conversion stuff xD.
- Kiwi
I truly hope this is where this goes, it just said to post it, but I had read a bunch of information on various pages and was rather unsure if the post was meant for this thread.

User Image

Date of registration: 1798 days
Past experience: I was in a few bump services a few years ago, 3-4 years ago actually, so I don't remember the names of the companies.
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: I can easily do 10+ bumps daily, before I remember doing almost 1,000, but those were speedy bumps, which I know is not wanted.
Say hello: Hello, I just recently started reusing gaia, and will most likely be bumping while roleplaying or writing. I want to gain extra money to hopefully pay artists and editors to help me work on some future ideas for comics, and novels I have.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: N/A

Agile Spirit

11linda
I truly hope this is where this goes, it just said to post it, but I had read a bunch of information on various pages and was rather unsure if the post was meant for this thread.

User Image

Past experience: I was in a few bump services a few years ago, 3-4 years ago actually, so I don't remember the names of the companies.
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: I can easily do 10+ bumps daily, before I remember doing almost 1,000, but those were speedy bumps, which I know is not wanted.
Say hello: Hello, I just recently started reusing gaia, and will most likely be bumping while roleplaying or writing. I want to gain extra money to hopefully pay artists and editors to help me work on some future ideas for comics, and novels I have.
User Image

No worries, you've done it right :3 And you're also hired! Welcome to TLC! smile If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Payday loves. Didn't get any trades sad

- Kiwi
Kyuui Kiwi
11linda

User Image

User Image

No worries, you've done it right :3 And you're also hired! Welcome to TLC! smile If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I do have one question, is it alright to bump more than one thread at a time? I saw someone else doing this when I went to check out the guild.

Agile Spirit

11linda
Kyuui Kiwi
11linda

User Image

User Image

I do have one question, is it alright to bump more than one thread at a time? I saw someone else doing this when I went to check out the guild.

Yep its fine :3 Since we're low on bumpers there's no worry about someone running out of slots.
Kyuui Kiwi
11linda
Kyuui Kiwi
11linda

User Image

User Image

Yep its fine :3 Since we're low on bumpers there's no worry about someone running out of slots.

Alright thank you, I was just curious!

Dangerous Darling

Hello, I have a question. ^_^
        I swear there used to be a rule about how you couldn't apply for a job here if you had another job on Gaia. I can't seem to find it on the front page, does this rule still apply ?

Edit: Nevermind. It was located in a separate thread.

Agile Spirit

crazy for socks
        I swear there used to be a rule about how you couldn't apply for a job here if you had another job on Gaia. I can't seem to find it on the front page, does this rule still apply ?

Not necessarily another job, for example you can run an art shop and still work here. We just mean working for multiple bumping services.

Dangerous Darling

Kyuui Kiwi
crazy for socks

Not necessarily another job, for example you can run an art shop and still work here. We just mean working for multiple bumping services.
        ❤ That's what I assumed. I work for BB's and was wondering about that since my summer vacation starts on Thursday.
Slowly but steadily, I'm working away at slot 4. If my family weren't around all the time, I probably would've been done by now. Oh well. If I don't finish it tonight, anyone who gets to it before me is welcome to do so tomorrow!

Edit: yeah, didn't get to finish before the Internet router got taken up. Ahaha.
sakari_paradox
Slowly but steadily, I'm working away at slot 4. If my family weren't around all the time, I probably would've been done by now. Oh well. If I don't finish it tonight, anyone who gets to it before me is welcome to do so tomorrow!

Edit: yeah, didn't get to finish before the Internet router got taken up. Ahaha.

I may try to do more tonight, unsure, I'm having a major writers block which is rather depressing considering this was my day off of work and I planned to get as much done as possible T-T.

Sorry about the router issues, I have that problem with my siblings D:

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image
<3

Hello, how are you doing today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers