Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

skuldsama
Kyuui Kiwi

Can I omit personal counts? Because I won't be taking payments on my bumps nor the points system. If not, it's okay. smile
User Image

Bump without PC? Kind of like me? XD. Sure! You're welcome to any time! <3
Kyuui Kiwi
skuldsama
Kyuui Kiwi

Can I omit personal counts? Because I won't be taking payments on my bumps nor the points system. If not, it's okay. smile
User Image

Bump without PC? Kind of like me? XD. Sure! You're welcome to any time! <3

Thanks! Too lazy to do both counts. lol and I don't bump that much anyway. xD

Agile Spirit

skuldsama

Thanks! Too lazy to do both counts. lol and I don't bump that much anyway. xD
User Image

Hah, me too xP. So much effort rolleyes
Hey! Sorry I didn't bump this week. I was busy with real life stuff. I might not be able to bump much, if at all, next week either. But after that I should be okay.
Removed 4 more members for inactivity without notice.

- Kiwi

Shy Explorer

All the items that we are questing for the thread that sakari and I plan to revive shoots up like crazy! I manage to get enough gold but then it went up again. D:

By the way, I think I will not be able to bump during weekends because I'm going to work on my freelance work in real life. Sometimes I will. Plus, next week I'll be starting my next semester. Phew~

Agile Spirit

User Image
Almost forgot, today's payday. Send trades to Palpable Love!
Kyo_Haruka
Hey Kyo! Can you change the post count to 480 on this post? You started from 340 and went to 390, but the one you started from should have been 430. I don't think you have to go back and fix all of your post counts; just fix that one so people don't get confused in the slot update. 3nodding

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I read that you don't bump glows.
Darn

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyo_Haruka
Hey Kyo! Can you change the post count to 480 on this post? You started from 340 and went to 390, but the one you started from should have been 430. I don't think you have to go back and fix all of your post counts; just fix that one so people don't get confused in the slot update. 3nodding
User Image

Just a clarification, technically you do. xD Otherwise a customer (in a slow moving forum) might see us suddenly change bump numbers and find it a bit suspicious.

In this case however, it'll be fine since that forum is so fast and no one was probably paying much attention anyways. :3
oh my goddd I had a ballroom dance quiz today and I faaaailed crying

Ronith's Wife

Questionable Lover

10,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 09/26/2005
Past experience: n/a
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: I can easily do 100-1000 a week.
Say hello: Hello there! I love reading, baking, and spoiling my three furbabies cat_3nodding
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: Saw sakari_paradox in Heartbucks Coffee and followed her signature cat_smile

Agile Spirit

Omnalu
User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 09/26/2005
Past experience: n/a
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: I can easily do 100-1000 a week.
Say hello: Hello there! I love reading, baking, and spoiling my three furbabies cat_3nodding
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: Saw sakari_paradox in Heartbucks Coffee and followed her signature cat_smile

Welcome to TLC :] Send a request to the guild. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :3

sakari_paradox

Add +10 to your points for 2 referrals I guess. We had a referral system but I don't remember how it works so I'm gonna just make this up ;D
Kyuui Kiwi
Add +10 to your points for 2 referrals I guess. We had a referral system but I don't remember how it works so I'm gonna just make this up ;D

Bahaha. Yay!
Kyuui Kiwi
Hey Kiwi, I bumped Bribe Slot 1 before you did yesterday and left it at 500. Just wanted to let you know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff