Yes!!! 0.625 62.5% [ 15 ]
VM What? watcha talkin about? 0.375 37.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Paris Hilton announcing for Best Pop Video, won by Britney Spears. I'm happy for her... even though I was rooting for Tokio Hotel.....

The second win for her tonight, this is a good thing for her, she had such a hard year, but she's such a good artist. She deserves it.
Besides, I'm still riding with Tokio Hotel winning best new artist, anyways.

It went to commercial with this band who plays that song......oh that's good... can't remember the name of the song or the band..... well, if someone was watching right now, post it!
Cheetafang
OrangieFreshness
Whaaat Rihanna performing with T.I. D: and they sung with Numa numa too TT 3 TT;

Lol I'm kinda pissed, but I loved it at the same time lmao.

Miley Cyrus annoys me as well, if I see her performing I'ma shut off my tv >_>;

You talking to me about the pissed/Miley Cyrus?

Either way, I'm gong to do something only teenage girls should do.

TOKIO HOTEL WON BEST ARTIST!!!

ok. I'm calm.

Not all teenage girls have shitty taste in music.
I'll just stick with my 2112, thanks.

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cool, Josh Peck, and Drake Bell announcing Kid Rock who's playing that song "all summer long" that's been in the radio soooo much!!

I like the song, it's cool and fun, at least as performed by Kid Rock... they don't have it in iTunes, though, that blows......

I like Drake and Josh, too, I didn't expect to see them here of all places!

Friendly Browser

Cheetafang
OrangieFreshness
Whaaat Rihanna performing with T.I. D: and they sung with Numa numa too TT 3 TT;

ok. I'm calm.

Yes I am xD; sorry I didn't really say it.

Lmao that's pretty much what I just did. Because I was glad Miley didn't win it. (I don't hate Tokio Hotel, I just never really listened to them D': ) -LATE- sry I am pchatting xD;
Mrs Zivojinovich
Cheetafang
OrangieFreshness

ok. I'm calm.

Not all teenage girls have shitty taste in music.
I'll just stick with my 2112, thanks.

I was just playing around having a little fun. No biggie. I honestly don't understand people who go around and just hate on other peoples' musical taste. You don't see me going around announcing that I think people who like artist I don't are complete idiots. Opinions are opinions. Grow up.
Lady Tamika
Cool, Josh Peck, and Drake Bell announcing Kid Rock who's playing that song "all summer long" that's been in the radio soooo much!!

I like the song, it's cool and fun, at least as performed by Kid Rock... they don't have it in iTunes, though, that blows......

I always considered those guys pretty funny. I'm also a Kid Rock fan.
Lady Tamika

I love that song by Kid Rock! I use it as my alarm. I have my iPod play that song in the morning, its th ebest song to wake up to.

DRAKE AND JOSH... AAAA. I think they're awesome. Drake is a hunksicle, and Josh is cool. But whats up with his facial hair? lol
Britney won video of the year. I'm very proud of her! Three awards in one night!

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kobe Bryant announcing Video of The Year won by Britney Spears!!! She really dominated the night!!! I'm happy for her! I really am! She was pretty quiet tonight, but she looked good, you know.... sane....lolz. She deserves it, this can only be a good thing for her mental health.

And Kanye West perfoming right now, closing the show.
mxdreamgrl14
Lady Tamika

I love that song by Kid Rock! I use it as my alarm. I have my iPod play that song in the morning, its th ebest song to wake up to.

DRAKE AND JOSH... AAAA. I think they're awesome. Drake is a hunksicle, and Josh is cool. But whats up with his facial hair? lol

All Summer Long is awful. It's Sweet Home Alabama and Werewolves of London (which are awesome songs on their own) combined with lame lyrics to make the biggest rip off in years.

And facial hair is attractive.
Go Britney! This is awesome news. 3 awards in one night, amazing.
I liked Paris Hilton's dress
Rhianna's (sp?) Disturbia performance was awesome! I liked the theme.
Haha I bet Miley thought tonight was her night, and was expecting lots. But she didn't get much attention. It was all about the Joe Bros lol

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mxdreamgrl14
Go Britney! This is awesome news. 3 awards in one night, amazing.
I liked Paris Hilton's dress
Rhianna's (sp?) Disturbia performance was awesome! I liked the theme.

I liked Paris' dress, too! I like Disturbia, but the performance, as well as the music video, are.. in one word... disturbing.... which I guess is the point, considering the name of the song....

I'm really glad for Britney, though, it's a new beginning for her. I hope for all the best for her.

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mxdreamgrl14
Haha I bet Miley thought tonight was her night, and was expecting lots. But she didn't get much attention. It was all about the Joe Bros lol

That's true!!! lolz, I'm all for the Jonas Brother's stealing Miley's spotlight!! lolz
I'm off to bed. I've got college tomorrow xP. Goodnight everyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces