Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
So, the new MC ad is on the homepage... It says "Expose Yourself". It shows a grandmother who takes off the grandmother costume and is actually a wolf or werewolf. Then there is this average looking business guy who takes off that disguise and is wearing a cape and looks like some superhero. My guess is that we'll get some Little Red Riding Hood item, and/or a Superhero item (people have been wanting that recently).

What do you think? Got any theories?
Evil Read Riding Hood and G ranger

hooray for leaks
Evil Red Riding Hood?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Neptuno City
Evil Read Riding Hood and G ranger

hooray for leaks

G Ranger would be a good suggestion. I heard it was going to come out soon anyway.
OH GOD SUPERHERO ITEMS YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Seriously. I'd kill for superhero items.
Super hero items would be exciting. By the looks of it, thats what its gonna be x3
I have no clue. D=
Holy ********. If it is Little Red Riding Hood, I'm srsly going to die. I've been waiting for so damn long for related items of the such.
Werewolf skin would be so cool.
RoseBecky
Werewolf skin would be so cool.
we already have werewolf items.

Intergalactic Recruit

I think you're totally missing the point.

Those are most likely just "Examples". Expose yourself because on Gaia you can be anything you want to be pretty much.

Though obviously because they involved a businessman turning into a super hero and a grandma turning into a wolf... maybe we're just getting disguises? Or hey, maybe you are right and we're getting Cosplay outs of superheros and little red riding hood... and if that is the case, I'll probably end up not liking them. sad

Witty Millionaire

I just hope it's nothing crappy.
I'm honestly sick of recent MCs.
EIs FTW.
superhero stuff sounds cool. I want a Cap sheild THAT would be the best item ever in my book, though its very unlikely.
YES. YES. YES.

I have been desperate for Little Red Riding hood items ever since the Enchanted Book came out!

DO WANT.

I am sooo picking up one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas