User Image

Hello my friends! It has been some time since I have been able to come and speak with all of you, but the reason for that is that I have been venturing out far and wide, to show you my finds. This time I traveled into Fafnir's Peak to do some exploration, and on my return home I have once again stumbled upon a group of Kin eggs! This exciting expedition has been particularly fruitful, in fact. I believe I've discovered something new that seems to be impacting some of the hatchlings living up on the mountainside...

User Image

User Image [KINDRED] Shi Hou is a playful, mischievous Kin who appears to be more invested in playing and having fun than just about anything else...but don't let that fact fool you! I've no doubt in my mind this Kin is a strong warrior, and would without question be a magnificent partner to have when exploring out in the wild.

Get [KINDRED] Shi Hou

User Image

User Image The Fafnir Splicing Shard Bundle contains a [KINDRED] Ally Plus (100%) and the [KINDRED] Fafnir Splicing Shard! This unusual shard seems to have quite the impact on Fafnir Hatchling and its evolutions, when two of opposing radiance come into contact with one another and the shard. It seems that they become different Kin, and the results are particularly varied!

Fafnir Splicing Shard Bundle

However, I should let you all know that in my experience these finds don't seem to stay put for very long. I've sent some to Jet and Cygnus so that you can see the effects for yourselves, but they will only be available for a short time! If you wish to see this shard in action for yourself, you'll want to get it by 9:59 AM PDT on October 25th!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!