Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Popularity Poll! Pick your favorite character (not one of yours)!

Adreamelech 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Camber 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Elizabeth 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Ezekiel 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Jolly Wonderland 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lucifer 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Lynda 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Max 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nicor 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Teatime 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

Aeschylus and his comrades' Daniel and Aaron. They quickly made their way to the edge of the roof and attached themselves to a rappel. They came down level to a window which led into a meeting room. There was no one in it, so far. They broke through the window and unattached their rappels. Daniel and Aaron stood on each side of a door leading out while Aeschylus got ready to break down the door. He got a nod from each comrade. He quickly kicked down the door and his comrades ran in, clearing both directions down the hallway outside.

c0dfish's Husbando

Fairy

(( I'm sorry about the terrible grammer in my previous post, so I edited it sweatdrop ))

In the mirror Ezekiel saw a twisted, demonic figure stairing back at him with the same horrified look in his eyes.
Ezekiel walked up to the mirror, as did the figure in the mirror. Ezekiel and the demonic figure touched the cracked glass of the mirror, almost as if on two opposite demensions. Ezekiel was looking at himself...
((Spike, don't apologize! I can get away with saying things like that because I know you so damn well. If I was really unhappy, you'd get an extremely miffed phone call! Secondly, I like how Lucifer looks, so he's staying like that XP. And finally, thank you for commenting on the first post. I'll assume that you think everything else looks alright...?))

Adrea carefully exited the shower. She was so careful in her steps due to the fact that she had slipped on a bar of soap (a nasty human invention) twice, and had successfully hit her head off the bright-silver-water-knobs (she didn't know what they were called) both times. She was nursing a massive headache. It had occurred to her that bathing was one of the stupidest ideas people had ever come up with. It was simply a waste of time, and because of it, Adrea was wet, and chilly, and her head was killing her! She muttered savagely under her breath, and grabbed a towel off of a rack parallel to the sink, drying herself hastily. She wrapped the towel around herself like a dress, and headed back upstairs to the small heap of clothes Camber's mother had given her.

Did human girls actually wear these things? She wondered, holding up a t-shirt. She shook her wet head. There was no way that those could be comfortable. Still, she had to blend in. Now was the time to bite the proverbial bullet and deal with it. Adreamelech sighed, and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

5,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Lynda smiled, laughing at Nicor's desperate eyes. "Not a big fan of Max, are you?" She glanced over to the kitchen, to make sure he wasn't listening. Sure enough, he was emptying her fridge, eating anything that appealed to him, which in his case was everything. "I'm sure we could go check Ezekiel's hide out. I mean, he's always there." She smiled encouragingly. "Well, there's...my sister." Lynda hadn't mentioned her sister, or the story behind her, but Lynda's expression made it obvious that she hadn't talked to her sister in a while, and wanted it to stay that way.

[EDIT: I'm sending you her bio, by the way. You can add it to the supporting characters list!]
(( hey i was wandering if yall found somewhere for me also if its Centepede man wouldnt it be a man not unkown))

5,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
((They just call him centipede man, but we really don't know what he is. Yeah, just settle yourself on the roof of the pub in town, and we'll meet you there. We're going to find Ezekiel, but he won't be there. So you can be there and we'll tell you the story and you'll want to help us! THANKS!))
(( whats the name of the pub))

5,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
((No idea, it was just always referred to as a pub. SO...go! smile haha. Or you could call it "Ezekiel's hideout", just so everyone knows where you're talking about.))
((I don't think that the Pub has a name. Please don't forget to give yourself a logical reason for being on the roof of the pub. A bit of back story wouldn't hurt, you know.))

Nicor's gaze flicked questioningly on the angel. A sister? He decided not to pursue the topic-- it seemed to be a sore one. Instead, he assented, "Yes. Perhaps Ezekiel's hideout would be a logical place to pick up allies." He looked out the window, the sun was beginning its long climb to the tops of the skyscrapers. "But," He said as delicately as he could, "In broad daylight, I think he" His head jerked back towards the kitchen, indicating Max, "Is unused to human existences. We would have to tae the subway to avoid...unwanted attention." He finished politely.

Dangerous Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( crying so much reading to do, could anyone kindly give me a summary? i can never keep up with this rp, stupid parents, wont let me go online that much))
(( what am i there for though))
((Cat, I'm not sure where you last read, but the basic gist of this story can now be found on the *newly updated* first page (I'm rather proud. It took a while X_X). Ezekiel is a demon (new pic on first page), Max (see first page for profile), Lynda, and Nicor are all at Lynda's place, trying to figure out how to get a team together to take on the Centipede Man, Adrea is a human, Camber is at school, and a new demon (see first page) working for TCM (The centipede man) has something nasty planned.

CK, if you're going to RP, please try to be a bit creative. Make something up. It's called "creative writing".))

Dangerous Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
((i know that part of him being demon, oh i see thanks, his umm picture is sorta creepy yet not, hehe))

5,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Lynda smiled, laughing. "We could leave him here if you like. But then he might try and find us when he's done eating. Yes, the subway sounds good." She looked over to the kitchen, making a disgusted face at Max's rather random sandwich. "Pickles, artichokes, mayonaise, tomatoes, turkey, ketchup, and marshmallows? Grose." She stuck out her tongue, aking a gagging noise. "He's really grose when it comes to eating food." She rolled her eyes. "Max, we're going to a hide out, you need to hurry up and finish eating, please." All Lynda heard from the kitchen was a grunt, indicating that he had heard her and was going to eat as fast as possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff