Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some guy with long hair had a Slipknot shirt and Fall Out Boy coat.
That'll get the job done.

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
**to appaled to speak**
shitty health, boy. see a doctor.
I remember I went to my girlfriend's house and she was wearing a Foo Fighters shirt. Luckily, she didn't listen to the band it was just a shirt that she wore around the house.
Throw a Linkin Park hat in there and you'll be able to get your stomach pumped for free.
a fall out boy magget? ;o.....a fagget?
The Deranged Penguin
I remember I went to my girlfriend's house and she was wearing a Foo Fighters shirt. Luckily, she didn't listen to the band it was just a shirt that she wore around the house.
A girlfriend that doesn't listen to Foo Fighters?
...I guess love really can overcome all.
u NEVER mix the 2

Sparkly Lunatic

..is it possible to wear a combination of those two bands? I mean..wouldn't that tear a hole in the fabric of time and space?
I saw a guy, no younger than 35, wearing a My Chemical Romance jumper, with a FoB hat on, and a love heart tattooed to his neck.

I have a strong stomach tho.

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
okay... neutral
A ... what? Fall Out Boy coat? Now I'm curious what the ******** that would look like. Seriously though, two pieces of band apparel at once is rarely a smart move.
Unless you see a fat girl on the beach wearing a bikini with MCR wrist bands and a Hedley hat, then you'll have some serious stomache issues. I'm never going to the beach again.
crazymadlad
Throw a Linkin Park hat in there and you'll be able to get your stomach pumped for free.

I just need to go into my brothers room, thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff