Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Conversationalist

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mister Mercury
Ninehiest
i luv the classical rock bands. i listen 2 them almost everyday. i luv The Beatles, and The Eagles, and many more. like rly ppl dont no wat they r missin out on if they dont listen 2 this music.

they're not classic rock bands, they're rock bands that happen to be older. I've listened to enough of it to know that most of it is overrated crap that any "classic rock" fan jumps on board with just because of when it came out. The Beatles have to be the most overrated band that ever existed, aside from Nirvana.
rofl rofl OK, Champ. You go ahead and say that to any real musician. rofl rofl
iSamurai
Depends how old you wanna go.
Motley Crue and Def Leppard are coming back.
And Metallica is coming out with somthin' in September.

I can't really think of a band that sounds that classic.
But modern bands like Velvet Revolver, Radiohead, The Strokes, Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, System of a Down, and Rage Against the Machine are keeping rock alive.
Can't say any of them give you the same feeling as listening to the Who's Baba O'Riley or Chuck Berry's Johnny B. Goode.
asukas-b***h
iSamurai

But modern bands like Velvet Revolver, Radiohead, The Strokes, Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, System of a Down, and Rage Against the Machine are keeping rock alive.
Can't say any of them give you the same feeling as listening to the Who's Baba O'Riley or Chuck Berry's Johnny B. Goode.

How do you cross off Radiohead and leave The Strokes?
aww i want to kill you
asukas-b***h
iSamurai

they dress like they're stuck in the 70s.
Kill Yr Idols
aww i want to kill you
asukas-b***h
iSamurai

they dress like they're stuck in the 70s.

OIC
aww i want to kill you
asukas-b***h
iSamurai

Because Radiohead are slow and mostly depressing.
asukas-b***h
aww i want to kill you
asukas-b***h
iSamurai

Because Radiohead are slow and mostly depressing.

I love that kinda music.
its sad how dey left!!!(stray cats,guns `n roses im claiming dem!!!)WHAT HAPPEND!!! cry crying crying crying cry cry gonk gonk
bubblebobo soup
its sad how dey left!!!(stray cats,guns `n roses im claiming dem!!!)WHAT HAPPED!!! cry crying crying crying cry cry gonk gonk
gnr just released a new album
Skwizgelf
Mister Mercury
Ninehiest
i luv the classical rock bands. i listen 2 them almost everyday. i luv The Beatles, and The Eagles, and many more. like rly ppl dont no wat they r missin out on if they dont listen 2 this music.

they're not classic rock bands, they're rock bands that happen to be older. I've listened to enough of it to know that most of it is overrated crap that any "classic rock" fan jumps on board with just because of when it came out. The Beatles have to be the most overrated band that ever existed, aside from Nirvana.
rofl rofl OK, Champ. You go ahead and say that to any real musician. rofl rofl

I'm assuming you're talking about the Beatles being overrated. They're good, no doubt about it, but in my opinion, they are overrated. Quit being such a patronizing a**.
On every album I make I'll have in the liner notes classic rock sucks
Kill Yr Idols
bubblebobo soup
its sad how dey left!!!(stray cats,guns `n roses im claiming dem!!!)WHAT HAPPED!!! cry crying crying crying cry cry gonk gonk

Not quite, it finally leaked, and we don't know if this is the full finished product or just part of it. But what leaked sure sucked. neutral
Nobue Ito
Kill Yr Idols
bubblebobo soup

Not quite, it finally leaked, and we don't know if this is the full finished product or just part of it. But what leaked sure sucked. neutral

IF ITS GNR ITS BOUND TO SUCK
At first I read Rick Roll there.
O3FC
At first I read Rick Roll there.

OMG HOO DA HALL IZ RICK ROLL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items