Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is absolutly no reason to be arguing about who's favorite sport is harder to play. All you're doing is wasting oxygen. All sports have different demands on the human body, and some people are built better for certain sports than others. It's like saying that there is one no doubt to work diet that is better than all of the others. Everyone's different. Get over it.
i agree with Dr Epic Fail, that many of you are probably just picking your favorite sport.
but i have played many sports, some of which i wish i would have stuck with longer than others, but i digress. i have learned that there are different needs for different sports, and some people might not have what it takes to do them. so going by those standards it is changes a lot from person to person.

however, the sport that i have been in for the past four years and is the one that i wish i stuck with is wrestling, and not that fake stuff that is on tv all of the time. and i have many reasons as to why it is the toughest. it is something that most people aren't good at. be it they don't care, or they aren't modivated enough to put their bodies on the line day in and day out 365 days a year. there is no off season in wrestling. when you are done you practice, lift and run so to keep yourself in shape all year. there are many camps that are meant for people to get better at, and they go a couple weeks after the season to a couple weeks after the season. you also have to risk serious and even career injuries daily, due to the positions you are put into (trust me, i should know a lot about that). you don't maintain weight during the season, you cut weight. and for many it is not around five pounds. i know guys that have lost 20 or more pounds in a season (again something i know a lot about). and with that cutting weight, you must practice and compete at your highest level, you do not have a chance to screw up. and the list goes on but it is too much for me to type in one box, if you want more i can add more. biggrin
well i like at sports and ive played many

like..... softball/baseball, football, soccer, basketball, swimming, cross country, racket ball, ping pong, skating, hockey, many but i think basketball is the toughest beacsue i have problems making a good shot beacause i usually dont make it
definately Triathelon or marathon running.
i'd have to say water polo

i don't even like the sport, but think about it, your treading water, getting pushed under, all while carring a ball and trying to score.
I have respect for all sports out there but Cross Country has to be the most physically and mentally demanding
i can't really say bad stuff about what you guys are saying because most of the sports you guys are talking about ive never even tried long enough to judge, but if you need to know i think skateboarding is the hardest sport out their, and for the few of you asking this question YES skateboarding IS a sport...
i think the hardest sport is football
cuz u have to hit really hard and u need to have BALLS! i mean BALLS!!!!
cuz in ordder to play football u need to recieve hard hits and give hard hits
I no this sounds stupid but ballet, it takes years of training to do somthing accually importent. And definitly figure skating, for months all youll do is fall on you a**. But really all sports are difficult.
Football most definatly. I play it now and it only get rougher the older you get. It takes more out of you unlike other sports. Sur in wrestling you are trying to pin the other guy, but you know the weight that's coming at you. In football you can have a 300+ pound person coming after you(i have experience). Also all of the hits you take throughout the game can really break you down and i dont even want to start on the amount of plays you have to remember biggrin
Derral147
i can't really say bad stuff about what you guys are saying because most of the sports you guys are talking about ive never even tried long enough to judge, but if you need to know i think skateboarding is the hardest sport out their, and for the few of you asking this question YES skateboarding IS a sport...

I agree skateboarding is tough... i'd never be able to do that >.<
List of Ratings:

1. Football
2. Boxing
3. Wrestling
4. Basketball (Pretty hard if you don't have good aim, control, and HED!
5. Soccer
Skateboarding is easy if you give it time and learn the basic maneuvers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff