Phantasia! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Symphonia! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

User Image
Which do you prefer more?
The 2003 Prequel of Phantasia?
OR
The 1995 Sequel of Symphonia?
Or perhaps both? But both would be far too easy a choice wouldn't it, though?

So, Is the story spicier with Lloyd, Colette, Genis, Raine, Kratos, Zelos, Presea, and Regal?

Or is it far superior with Cless, Mint, Chester, Klarth, Archie, and Suzu?

Which Namco game made your head turn and practically glued your eyes to your screen?

--Any Tales haters are not welcomed, please. I just want to see who'd win:

The world of Phantasia or it's far distant prequel?

And please, don't bring other Tales like Abyss, Rebirth, etc. in.

Also, if possble, you should give a reason to why you chose what you did. But, if you haven't played Phantasia or vice versa, I suggest you answer at all o__o

User Image
I have phantasia for the GBA, and it didn't really suck me in very much. Consequently, I didn't get very far. I'll probably get back to it eventually. Symphonia, on the other hand, is a game I've played close to half a dozen times.
I liked Phantasia but I got stuck in one place and haven't played it ever since. I've beaten Symphonia three times within two weeks when I give it back to my friend. I kinda liked the Phantasia characters a little better but I liked the storyline of Symphonia better.
i like phantasia and symphonia both but i like symphonia more
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Symphonia hands down. It was the first "tales" ever made and its sick s**t
Um.............what? Symphonia is by no definition the first Tales of game ever made. Hell, wasn't even the first to come to America.
Well, Ive never played symphonia but ive seen someone playing it and I thought it was awesome. As for phantasia, I am currently playing through it for the GBA and it is the first game ever to get me stuck in places like ymir forest and volt cave. I am going to give it to phantasia since ive never played symphonia and it is the one that started it all in addition to the first to ever give me trouble.
Out of these two, I'll also go with Phantasia. The ORIGINAL on SNES, not the GBA version, for various reasons.............Arches comical promiscuity for one. But, also Symphonia is actually fairly low on my favorite Tales of games. Sure, I do think it's a great game, but there are multiple others in the Tales of series that I enjoyed playing more.
Rusty Rion
Symphonia hands down. It was the first "tales" ever made and its sick s**t

Tip: Don't answer when you don't know what you're talking about.
Tales of Phantasia was the first Tales of game to be made.

Truthfully, I like them both. Overall, Symphonia had me sucked into it more. However, Arche>all Symphonia characters. Gameplay wise would be Symphonia. Storyline wise...they were both for saving the world, so they're pretty much even on that.

Charming Muse

tales of phantasia definitely. first one I played, first in the series, great storyline. overall, phantasia is my favorite game on both snes and gba
Phantasia!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces