Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A

I don't doubt that. My boo wants to make matching avis with me... x.x trying not to spend money.. I only have 524m right now ughhh qq... </3 and I also want to get onto buying that lovely brown stuff I like.. brown OMG.. brown NightmareScarf... Black ChyakuNorrisu scarf (however it's spelt qq) I just don't have enough for all of it, and idk if I could make an avi out of it *pouty face* he wants more matching avis though~ Which is soooooooooo cute. He said we can just color match using items I already have... since he *does* have 5b atm for spending... x;
Lucky b*****d is always getting random ******** gifts... apparently he told people to stop because he knows it upsets me since I never get anything... but they just won't... Hell... he recently got gifted OMG Hat, the original one.... and I have to work for pretty 99% of everything I own...
I also am lucky with the gifting... ninja Maybe we can get you to be a little more lucky...

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evil A
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A

I don't doubt that. My boo wants to make matching avis with me... x.x trying not to spend money.. I only have 524m right now ughhh qq... </3 and I also want to get onto buying that lovely brown stuff I like.. brown OMG.. brown NightmareScarf... Black ChyakuNorrisu scarf (however it's spelt qq) I just don't have enough for all of it, and idk if I could make an avi out of it *pouty face* he wants more matching avis though~ Which is soooooooooo cute. He said we can just color match using items I already have... since he *does* have 5b atm for spending... x;
Lucky b*****d is always getting random ******** gifts... apparently he told people to stop because he knows it upsets me since I never get anything... but they just won't... Hell... he recently got gifted OMG Hat, the original one.... and I have to work for pretty 99% of everything I own...
I also am lucky with the gifting... ninja Maybe we can get you to be a little more lucky...

;u; Do you think that's really possible? *trying to make steampunk avi, rage-quits because she doesn't have enough brown items* D:<

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A

;u; Do you think that's really possible? *trying to make steampunk avi, rage-quits because she doesn't have enough brown items* D:<
Well, I have made great progress with my invo because of the gifting I have received. I think we can get that to work for you too. There are several people here that are very generous.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Morning music!!!

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yes! Morning music!!!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evil A
Well, I have made great progress with my invo because of the gifting I have received. I think we can get that to work for you too. There are several people here that are very generous.

quq Oki~ Sorry I replied wayyyyyyy too late... Boo said to try something devil-ish and he can do something angelic-like... x.x... so I'm trying trying trying with my invo... but it's not working.. he said my attempts are more demonic than devilish

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A

quq Oki~ Sorry I replied wayyyyyyy too late... Boo said to try something devil-ish and he can do something angelic-like... x.x... so I'm trying trying trying with my invo... but it's not working.. he said my attempts are more demonic than devilish
Yeah, sort of still awake..... have not went to bed yet from last night...

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akuma no Akumu
Also, D&D Devils. May help get an idea for a devil look.

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evil A
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A

I thought my current avi kinda works.. I just feel like the tail is out of place.. sadly the good looking tails to match this though, well, they are all kind-of... you know.. 49b+ .-.

Dangerous Lunatic

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A
Akuma no Akumu
Evil A

I thought my current avi kinda works.. I just feel like the tail is out of place.. sadly the good looking tails to match this though, well, they are all kind-of... you know.. 49b+ .-.
Yeah, good devil tails are EXPENSIVE!!!

Anyways, I need to head off for sleep... I do not have much time today as it is with having to take a shower, get my laundry done, and pack still. xd I may be on later today. We shall see.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Leader Clair V2
        /flops down
CLAIR!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

Evil A
Leader Clair V2
        /flops down