Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've watched this show for the past two weeks that it's been on air and I think their attempt to be "hardhitting" with the preganacy and cheating is pathetic.
ABC should have done some research on life of normal teenagers and what goes on in high school because it's stupid. I probably shouldn't have expected much from the creators of 7th Heaven, but is seriously shoving abstinence down teen's throat. Honestly, watching this show isn't going to stop kids from hooking up and so the time would be much better spent about safe sex than no sex.

Any thoughts, positive or negative?

Is it that bad? My friend recommended it to me. I was planning on watching it. Thank you for letting me not waste my time.
pirate
wow and I was plaining on watching it sometime around but EH,thanks for letting me know!
I did think it was horrible, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so if you wanted to watch it, don't let me stop you.
I like it kinda dramatic yes but bad no
talk2hand
I watched it; didn't like it much. I don't remember one conversation on that show that wasn't based on sex. Blehhh.
i soooo loved it it's my fav show, well that and smallville.
I love this show i catched up on everything on youtube!!! AMY is my favorite character does anyone want to be friends?

Beloved Genius

The blonde girl (I forgot her name) looks way too old to be a high school student. They should have cast someone younger looking. Just my opinion.

The show's not that bad. It's kinda stupid if you think about it. The plot and dialogue and everything. But it's not horrible.
User Image
{The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist, And like that...

HAHA, me and my dad watch that together..
rofl

...POOF!. Just like that, he's gone.}

User Image
Ehh. The show's okay, a bit cheesy though. But I can't seem to stop watching it. It's like a train wreck: bad, but you can't look away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff