Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nivek Night
Eureka Lain
Nivek Night
Eureka Lain
Nivek Night
Eureka Lain
Answer to your poor questions.

1. Because I said so. - This is a movie you shouldn't watch. It wasn't worth it.
2. The pebble comes with the job description.
3. You lost train of thought and the pebble posed as hard Liquor in your mind.

While your busy with those questions and receiving my answers here is my theory, did you once pay attention to the said pebble in your hand.

1. You lost concentration.
2. The pebble is gone.
3. You shouldn't of looked away in a questioning mode.
4. The hard liquor is mine for the taken. And I don't share.

o-o

Now I have a new shinny pebble plus hard liquor.

So now I don't have hard liquor OR the pebble? I feel somehow as if I received the poor end of that scenario.

Maybe so. But losing your concentration is not my fault. So this may teach you a lesson on paying attention for your sake. I Have a book you should read. Maybe you will like it.
Tittle: How to Keep the Pebble and Drink Your Hard Liquor.

Good book. I've read it. You should know by now. > >;
I "Snatched" the pebble from your hand, earning me brownie points for Liquor.

Wait. So pebbles lead to liquor points? That may explain why I had the pebble. I was saving pebbles for hard liquor. That seems like the correct choice with the knowledge I have now. The knowledge that pebbles lead to Liquor.

Oh. In your profile, here on Gaia, I findified an error. Would you like to know said error?

If your talking about the gray sayings at the bottom of the profile. I know. I put it that way. Its a regard to valentines day.. yet is no where near. So yeah. And other things I don't want highlighted.

o-O

No error. Just ignorance until I fulfill its needs of brightness.

Totally not it. XD You say "Age - Unknown to you" but your birthday is clearly listed. 10-15-85, unless I forgot already. Bwahash.

=D
That just tells me how smart you are. Some people don't realize that at all.

Good glance, which earns you a pebble!
.Tosses pebble.

But what you don't know is... thats not my real birth date.
Apolik
750k + KiKi Kitty for your Penguin Slippers ;3

Two new people! *Spazout.* Hm...That is certainly quite tempting.......I'd say it's safe to say the Kiki is a relatively solid investment...I shall ponder this!

HI NEW PERSON WHO JUST DID THE HEART AND SMILE THING!
Eureka Lain
Nivek Night
Eureka Lain
Nivek Night
Eureka Lain

Maybe so. But losing your concentration is not my fault. So this may teach you a lesson on paying attention for your sake. I Have a book you should read. Maybe you will like it.
Tittle: How to Keep the Pebble and Drink Your Hard Liquor.

Good book. I've read it. You should know by now. > >;
I "Snatched" the pebble from your hand, earning me brownie points for Liquor.

Wait. So pebbles lead to liquor points? That may explain why I had the pebble. I was saving pebbles for hard liquor. That seems like the correct choice with the knowledge I have now. The knowledge that pebbles lead to Liquor.

Oh. In your profile, here on Gaia, I findified an error. Would you like to know said error?

If your talking about the gray sayings at the bottom of the profile. I know. I put it that way. Its a regard to valentines day.. yet is no where near. So yeah. And other things I don't want highlighted.

o-O

No error. Just ignorance until I fulfill its needs of brightness.

Totally not it. XD You say "Age - Unknown to you" but your birthday is clearly listed. 10-15-85, unless I forgot already. Bwahash.

=D
That just tells me how smart you are. Some people don't realize that at all.

Good glance, which earns you a pebble!
.Tosses pebble.

But what you don't know is... thats not my real birth date.

Yeah? Well that just means you planned on someone being smart, like me, so you did that. Touche. ;O
<sings a song> ♪
Apolik
<sings a song> ♪

Are you singing...Stress? Or...Another one Bites the Dust??!
Another one bites the Dust = win

;>

so... you know you want to say 'send trade ;D' for my kiki+750k offer xd
I say, Another One Bites The Dust.

Because everyone is gone. I'm guessing you clicked on my other link in my profile by now and already know my real age.

You invaded privacy which earns you no pebbles nor hard liquor. Which I must strip you from your only pebble and take off with the hard liquor for my enjoyment.
Eureka Lain
I say, Another One Bites The Dust.

Because everyone is gone. I'm guessing you clicked on my other link in my profile by now and already know my real age.

You invaded privacy which earns you no pebbles nor hard liquor. Which I must strip you from your only pebble and take off with the hard liquor for my enjoyment.

The myspace thingy? Nah. I don't really like myspace, nor does your age concern me. XD You're spiffy. That's all the data I require.

Apolik. I believe it's safe to say you get it now. Because you said another one bites the dust is in fact equal to the statement "Win." which must mean good things.
I say night is green.

(should I send trade ninja ? )

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
-rolls- .o.
Apolik
I say night is green.

(should I send trade ninja ? )

Green you say?! o_O...O_o....>_>....Riiight...<_<.... I guess you can go ahead and send the trade. Then I can use this thread to sell the Kiki. XD

Havin' fun Rainbow?
I only have it to upload my pictures. I hate photobucket and all that other crap.

Now that your data is full of some of my stolen information you have taken from me, I must take my leave. Until next time. I will bother you once again... maybe.
Green as the green-est star in the infinite sky...

BUT NOT NOW! AHHHHH I'M UNDER SIEGE x_________________x !!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*
Eureka Lain
I only have it to upload my pictures. I hate photobucket and all that other crap.

Now that your data is full of some of my stolen information you have taken from me, I must take my leave. Until next time. I will bother you once again... maybe.

That'd be nifty. XD.

Apolik. Green, you say?! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas