use 'Focus.'
AllSilenceRemains
[]

WAIIT, Whip...
D:
I promised you remember?
I said I would make an art freebie for your dream avi, well here it is~
And here's also a gift for you.
When I first posted at your thread, I made this, but, I couldn't post it before.
Sorry its not colored.. ><
I was planning to, but....;/
(and that I didn;'t coudlnt outline D; )
FREEBIE <3
Gift<3

[]

they are preety biggrin
II Yami-no-Tenshi II
Fragile Gwee
I attract... funny guys. >.>
I don't know why but, it's always a guy who likes to be funny.
-sigh-
Oh and those other guys who get picked on.
It's probably because I try to comfort them. >.< My own fault.
Oh and this one guy named Tommy who was a huge pervert!
He is like 5 years older than me and he kept being... ew.
Like when I was 10 (( this was awhile ago )) I was swimming in the lake ((so warm )) and he was there too. (( my family was watching from dock ))
He asked me if I wanted to go skinny dipping. -.-
I mean seriously! I was 10 and he was 15! I said no and kept swimming.
He kept following me. So creepy..
Then he would hit on my sister all the time who, thank goodness was actually his age. He was still a perv so she denied him. He was normal when he was younger. We used to play games all the time. -.- Anyways,
My sister now has a boyfriend who is nice (( most of the time )) and gives me weird nicknames like Amberger. >.>

Ugh thats gross >_<

Mmmhmm.. Very creepy. Now I'm afraid to see him now when I go to Michigan.
Who knows what he's like now. o_O It makes me depressed a little because before we moved, every guy in the neighborhood liked my sister. (( LIKE liked her )) I wanted to be liked too. It was probably because I was 5 years younger than them all. >.> The only 2 girls that lived in the neighborhood my age hated each other. xD They were constantly bickering. So annoying. They wanted me to stop being friends with the other. I was home schooled so I didn't know anyone else. -.-
Also, heh. When my brother was younger and we were on a water trampoline in Michigan, (( Water trampolines ftw )) this guy asked my brother if he was a dude or a dudet (( sorry for my horrible spelling )) and my brother didn't know what those were (( he was like 7 )) so he says, "both." xD That story makes me laugh everytime.
siisa
oOMaribo-chanOo
cmdood
ya know its funny. I don't consider my self attractive yet i seem to attract three things: Gay guys, bi guys, and ugly girls

I attract man whores, so atleast you have something.

D: so do i!!!
and ONLY man whores. >>;;
it's sort of deppressing. D:

>>Silence
uhm... she wasn't my friend. sweatdrop
i didn't know her at all, really.

Well that'll actually ask me out, the other guys that like me are too scared to. It's like... dude... gahhh
cmdood
Daddyknight1
CoolWhipSD
Daddyknight1
CoolWhipSD

surprised ........

Coolwhip..... Kyle is saying that you are pretty!!! >_> lol

I.... I..... redface

You know its true... go look at a mirror and love yourself!!!!! Go self-confidence!!!

He speaks the truth Coolie. After seeing that pic of you i gotta say you are very pretty

Well, fine, I'll admit it. I said you looked nice. =>.<=
Fragile Gwee
II Yami-no-Tenshi II
Fragile Gwee
-sigh-
Like when I was 10 (( this was awhile ago )) I was swimming in the lake ((so warm )) and he was there too. (( my family was watching from dock ))
Then he would hit on my sister all the time who, thank goodness was actually his age. He was still a perv so she denied him. He was normal when he was younger. We used to play games all the time. -.- Anyways,
My sister now has a boyfriend who is nice (( most of the time )) and gives me weird nicknames like Amberger. >.>

Ugh thats gross >_<

Mmmhmm.. Very creepy. Now I'm afraid to see him now when I go to Michigan.
Who knows what he's like now. o_O It makes me depressed a little because before we moved, every guy in the neighborhood liked my sister. (( LIKE liked her )) I wanted to be liked too. It was probably because I was 5 years younger than them all. >.> The only 2 girls that lived in the neighborhood my age hated each other. xD They were constantly bickering. So annoying. They wanted me to stop being friends with the other. I was home schooled so I didn't know anyone else. -.-
Also, heh. When my brother was younger and we were on a water trampoline in Michigan, (( Water trampolines ftw )) this guy asked my brother if he was a dude or a dudet (( sorry for my horrible spelling )) and my brother didn't know what those were (( he was like 7 )) so he says, "both." xD That story makes me laugh everytime.

Well aftter a few years in highschool they say that students mature a lot throught the years o.o
so lets hope hes not a pervert anymore

LMFAO thats too funny xD
siisa

use 'Focus.'

[]

I don't have that tool D"

[]
Daddyknight1
II Yami-no-Tenshi II
Fragile Gwee
-sigh-

Ugh thats gross >_<

You know what cho should have done... cho should have broke his nose...... Why do I keep on saying cho??????? You people are a bad influence lol jk

Lol! I was 10. I didn't really like violence. Not saying I like it now!
I sometimes just have... violent tendencies. >.> I don't mean to be!
Jeez, I sound like the hulk. I think I learned it from my brother.. and sister.
I'm not horribly violent I just sometimes hit them for being annoying or not listening to me when I say stop. >.> (( mostly my brother )) I'm the youngest. They think just because I'm the youngest that they don't have to respect me or listen to me. I'm tired of it. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm now so violent. o_O
Don't worry. It's just towards them. Nobody else would even guess that I'm violent. My friends say I'm too nice and that I'm a push-over. Can you really be too nice? :l

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
do you guys think i should keep the blade with this avi?....
oOMaribo-chanOo
siisa
oOMaribo-chanOo
cmdood
ya know its funny. I don't consider my self attractive yet i seem to attract three things: Gay guys, bi guys, and ugly girls

I attract man whores, so atleast you have something.

D: so do i!!!
and ONLY man whores. >>;;
it's sort of deppressing. D:

>>Silence
uhm... she wasn't my friend. sweatdrop
i didn't know her at all, really.

Well that'll actually ask me out, the other guys that like me are too scared to. It's like... dude... gahhh

no, i know. it's the same with me. >>;;
it's really annoying. especially since i'm not the type to hit on people. D:
I remember in elementary school i used to remember how the guyes used to pick on my friends by asking them out. I remember one of them being really happyy but they got dumped like a day after ._.

it was a really mean joke ;_;

Popular Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
My Ultimate Quest!: User Image 9k/70k

I was looking back in the pages and all I saw was Man whores, Gay, Bi and ugly guys and that Coolie is pretty, Which she is.

But most girls don't like to talk about there looks because in there eyes they are always ugly...

Click? User Image ~ User Image Donaters Are loved! ❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces