User Image

Hey, you grubby little mutants, it's your new pal Faunzy here!

First things first, there is a new kind of item in the Cash Shop. It's not a regular item. It's not even an evolving item. No, it's Faunzy's Flute, the first ever active item! Yeah, that's right, active items. Not only can you wear them, but you can friggin' play and win prizes from them, too!

Just play some notes on MY FLUTE to summon YOURS TRULY to come play a little game. You and me, mano-a-fauno. Because I am a creature of honor, I play the most honorable game there is: rock, paper, scissors.

Here's how it works:

First, go to your inventory and equip the item. You will then get a private message from me, and the two of us will get down to business: you losing. Best me, and I'll give you a prize from my personal trove of treasures. Lose, and you will still be rewarded handsomely. Like to push your luck? Put your winnings on the line for even better prizes. If you can best me 10 times in a row, I'll give you my finest treasure. I'm a busy man, so I can only play one round a day with you, but that's all it takes for me to slam down some rock and crush your puny scissor hands.

Believe you me, buddy, I'm not looking forward to responding to every single house call in all of Gaia, but I've got bills to pay just like everyone else. Try as I might, my scissors can't cut through alimony paperwork.

If you have the guts to challenge me, and I doubt you do, check out Faunzy's Flute in the Cash Shop!

Visit the Cash Shop