+ 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
- 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

O.G. Raider

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
For those of you who came in, and looked at this. I'm sorry. If you still want to be surprised, close those eyes!

Okay, so Metal Gear Solid, are the most amazing games. As usual, this starts out as a b***h to play. [even on easy, do not underestimate the work of Hideo Kojima ]

So anyway, there's this kick a** battle between Metal Gear REX and Metal Gear RAY. When I say kick a**. I MEAN KICK a**. but unfortunately, the battle is super hard. You're in RAY fighting REX. Sweet, huh.

♪ Anywhooo.

At the end of the game, la la la, everyone meets up again. And you know "Johnny"? The guy they talk about in every game? Whoop! Here he comes! Now this is where everything goes bad....

Flashback: Remember those times in MGS: Twin Snakes, where Meryl and Snake have all of those great romantic scenes together, and they ride off into the sunlight at the end of the game?

Oh, and in MGS2: Sons of Liberty, Raiden, and his girlfriend/slave/lover/wife thing.... 'member that? Okay. Anyway, Raiden was the albino with the black lipstick on. His whatever she was, Rose, at the end of the game is some robot thing, same with the General. Also, you find out Rose is preggers. Back to the story. ♫

....Johnny, takes off his mask. Turns out he's one sexy b***h. Blond hair, all the works. Meryl's kind of like "pshhh. Snake you're gay" [she doesn't really say that, but still.] SHE MARRIES JOHNNY!! D:

Oh and Raiden? Meets back up with Rose, and finds out he has a son. Luckily in Metal Gear Solid 4, Raiden's balls dropped and he turned sexy. Good job, you're a daddy.

I'll let you watch the rest, just couldn't hold that in any longer. Have fun.
lol, just a few little things i thought i would correct you on, in the Ray vs REX fight, you pilot REX, just thought i would just thought i'd correct you
at frist i was kinda against the whole meryl x johnnie pairing, however johnnie seemed to prove himself over and over again in the last game that he was there for meryl whereas snake really didn't do anything. before seeing the game in its entirety i was kind of thinking meryl and snake were going to end up together, but then i realized he was an a** for leaving her in the last game she was in<--i think i got that right, correct me if im wrong. plus hes really an a** to her in the last game so i mean you cant really expect a girl like meryl to fall in love with a guy that treats her like that TWICE. I approve of who she married biggrin xd

Hilarious Lunatic

SNAKE DOESN'T DIE YET! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Easter egg:

When you're in the scene with Naomi... in the lab... damn I dunno where... You look a a computer and it will show two pictures, both MGS style games. In the pictures, it shows, "IN PROGRESS." or

"UNDER DEVELOPMENT." can't remember though... but there are the pictures and the message!

Friendly Lunatic

Tipsy Gekko

people like you make me wonder what forum i'm in scream
4laugh hell ye jhonny is a freakin hottie i am so jelouse that meryl married him
iam gonna steal him
but snake is still delish!

does anyone ever think about otacon
i mean hes cute too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items