Season Three: Chapter Black Saga 0.097767513471901 9.8% [ 127 ]
Season Four: Three Kings Saga 0.091608929946112 9.2% [ 119 ]
I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.4526558891455 45.3% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1299 ]

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
I have to start thinking about putting 100$ each check for the loan I will be paying off one day xD but I kind of wanted to do that in January. Maybe December if things look okay xD

--☽♡☾--

=O What you buyin? A biiiiig mansion? Big flashy car?

Don't I wish it was a car xD!! But nah, its school related loan.

--☽♡☾--

BAH. No fun in that. >/

Powered-up Fighter

Guardian Rocket
ToushinYusuke
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=ntsg_aminihat

This will come in handy for all the times I've needed a town on my head. scream

The mayor of your own flea town you can wear on your head. XB

Benevolent Phantom

ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
I have to start thinking about putting 100$ each check for the loan I will be paying off one day xD but I kind of wanted to do that in January. Maybe December if things look okay xD

--☽♡☾--

--☽♡☾--

BAH. No fun in that. >/

Nope not at all xD!
Not with the job I have anyway. rofl

--☽♡☾--

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

--☽♡☾--

--☽♡☾--

BAH. No fun in that. >/

Nope not at all xD!
Not with the job I have anyway. rofl

--☽♡☾--

I say we move up to corporate in our jobs and take over, then give ourselves massive raises. =D

Powered-up Fighter

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
I forgot how much sugar is in canned frosting. Wow. One lick off my fingers and I feel dizzy.
@_@

*obviously has no tolerance to sugar anymore*

Powered-up Fighter

Guardian Rocket
MisterJin

User Image And it is 12.98 I think it was. Or 12.88, or 12.89. =D

the 6.97 is for the t-shirt, just to clarify that. No, didn't take the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Unicorn

ToushinYusuke
Guardian Rocket
MisterJin

User Image And it is 12.98 I think it was. Or 12.88, or 12.89. =D

the 6.97 is for the t-shirt, just to clarify that. No, didn't take the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that's not bad, only 3 dollars more than my most expensive pillow. XD

Dangerous Genius

I went to Walmart here, and looked and didn't find it. I think locally it is mad-popular. I am more inclined to buy it now before it gets harder to find, but obviously I got to choose wisely since I don't have a ton of money XD

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
So... in honor of the upcoming event, I dressed up my avvie in Durem colors (I almost always choose them as a side in town related events; otherwise my 2nd choice is Isle de Gambino).

Karakuri would certainly be at home in a place full of vampires, dark elves, and punks. LOL.

In other news, I might get fired from my job soon over total bullshit reasons. And if I do, hope it's not something that might hurt me towards getting another job. crying

Devoted Informer

Kara Kazeneko
So... in honor of the upcoming event, I dressed up my avvie in Durem colors (I almost always choose them as a side in town related events; otherwise my 2nd choice is Isle de Gambino).

Karakuri would certainly be at home in a place full of vampires, dark elves, and punks. LOL.

In other news, I might get fired from my job soon over total bullshit reasons. And if I do, hope it's not something that might hurt me towards getting another job. crying

If they try to fire you, kick them in the balls then light their eyelashes on fire.

Srsly tho, they be full of bullshit?

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Because of the minimum wage being gradually increased here soon, Burger King is being pickier and stricter in who they keep/choose to work. So now they have this s**t about how you can get fired for saying anything at all to a customer that can be viewed as rude or nasty. Even if it was done on accident, if the customer lied about it, etc. And of all joy, I got reported by a customer who got upset from overhearing my convo with a manager about that stuff. I talked about ******** up s**t my boss did in the past as an example of how all employees, managers included, should be held accountable. The customer heard all that and viewed me as being super disrespectful (well, kind of was, but my boss is a gigantic a*****e ya know and kind of worthy of s**t-talk). And on top of it all, lied and said that I had been rude to them in dealing with their order. SO, naturally my boss blew up at me and was a twatwaffle. But to make things worse, right after he left, another customer was being a difficult pain in the a** and viewed something I said as being rude and told me to kiss their a** as they drove off (this was in the drive-thru). The other manager, who'd been chewed out along with me over that earlier mess, got upset and sent me home 3 hours early from work. Told me s**t about her fearing she'd lose her job (a total lie; I know for a fact her position is safe; she is just saying it to make me feel shitty for what happened, which is ******** up since I did nothing wrong).

Gonna find out tomorrow if I'm ******** in the a** (as in, be treated even shittier than usual from now on), or else I'm genuinely fired. Part of me is actually hoping I get fired so I can be free of this dump. But getting fired for something embarassing (and slightly my fault) is a hard thing to take. I believe in giving good customer service, so having someone think that I suck and was a b***h is most distressing...

Dangerous Genius

I am rude all the time at work :/ I once told a customer "this isn't a garage sale." when a customer tried to haggle a price down more than I thought was fair.

******** Burger King. There are better jobs out there. Food service blows.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kara Kazeneko
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

Poor Kara K. Is there anyplace else around to look for work?
Retail wise office supply stores aren't too bad (better than walmart) but Lowes pays better. I don't know about food service.
I'm kind of with Rocket, I have my rude moments, but right now I work with my step-dad so it happens.

On another note, to answer your question about getting hurt finding another job...
If you're are referring to when someone calls to verify employment history they can't say anything bad about you, it's against the law.
But also, to get around this, put the corporate number on your resume or applications instead of the number of the one you worked at.
I walked out of Kmart but they closed soon after so the joke was on them.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

Dangerous Genius

I actually got the last five jobs I interviewed for, first try... so if you need any tips on how to interview, just ask and I can give tips. I think I got it down to an art form... And really it kinda is you're essentially convincing someone to pay you to hang out with them.

Don't beat yourself up about it. This is a big opportunity to improve your life.

For every time a door closes, a new one opens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff