Season Three: Chapter Black Saga 0.097617217524981 9.8% [ 127 ]
Season Four: Three Kings Saga 0.092236740968486 9.2% [ 120 ]
I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

ToushinYusuke
I can't comment back on your profile, you butt mad

But thanks redface And yes, I did see episode one of BB S3. yum_puddi Not really following it since I've got my hands full with two anime. @___@; <-- has no time
are you following it?

Catwalk Phantom

ToushinYusuke
Rapire
Guhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to work tomorrow

^---Me this morning and last night got s**t for sleep and hadda be up at 6am. Augh.

I am finally off for the next two days XD

Powered-up Fighter

BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke
I can't comment back on your profile, you butt mad

But thanks redface And yes, I did see episode one of BB S3. yum_puddi Not really following it since I've got my hands full with two anime. @___@; <-- has no time
are you following it?

=O Sorry bout that?

I'm following it, it's good so far.
Only two anime? Pft. I have probably 8 or more going I am watching.
Have you seen the bug friend items on Gaia?
They reminded me of you when they came out.
this

Powered-up Fighter

Rapire
ToushinYusuke
Rapire
Guhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to work tomorrow

^---Me this morning and last night got s**t for sleep and hadda be up at 6am. Augh.

I am finally off for the next two days XD

Only off today, back to work at 2 pm tomorrow. x.o;
s**t for sleep again last night. Ugh. -keelz-

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ToushinYusuke

I recall the vote, just not the choices off hand. XB
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

I don't remember them all but there was also Trilune's, Hardhearted, Cafe _, and The Watchmaker.
I voted in the beginning though when watchmaker was winning... for Dark Heart. Since Trilune and Dark Heart were really the only ones I normally use.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

Powered-up Fighter

MadHatterzMouse
ToushinYusuke

I recall the vote, just not the choices off hand. XB
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

I don't remember them all but there was also Trilune's, Hardhearted, Cafe _, and The Watchmaker.
I voted in the beginning though when watchmaker was winning... for Dark Heart. Since Trilune and Dark Heart were really the only ones I normally use.

Oh yeah. I recall that now. =O Watchmaker, while a good item, I dread to see what kind of recolor they'd do to it. >S

Think I did the same.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ToushinYusuke

Oh yeah. I recall that now. =O Watchmaker, while a good item, I dread to see what kind of recolor they'd do to it. >S

Think I did the same.
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

Yeah there is that, but I also never really use my original one or the original Hardhearted.
I liked Dark Heart most, and use it a bunch.

lol, but all I see lately is a lot of whining, here and otherwise.
I read a few of the comments on the new Batman v. Superman movie. Displeasure all around there too~ XD

Powered-up Fighter

MadHatterzMouse
ToushinYusuke

Think I did the same.
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

Yeah there is that, but I also never really use my original one or the original Hardhearted.
I liked Dark Heart most, and use it a bunch.

lol, but all I see lately is a lot of whining, here and otherwise.
I read a few of the comments on the new Batman v. Superman movie. Displeasure all around there too~ XD

Because Gaia is screwing things up left and right not listening to their user base. Hell most of the original staff isnt even there any more.

Gaia could use a good bitching at. =D

As for batman vs superman...ugh, gonna be rather lame I imagine, kinda like the AVP / Freddy vs Jason. They ALWAYS make it to where one can debatably come out slightly on top of the other, but in the end, no one wins / both win. D< s**t movies.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Too bad I'm no good at making graphics, but good luck to those who are entering!
heart

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ToushinYusuke

Because Gaia is screwing things up left and right not listening to their user base. Hell most of the original staff isnt even there any more.

As for batman vs superman...ugh, gonna be rather lame I imagine, kinda like the AVP / Freddy vs Jason. They ALWAYS make it to where one can debatably come out slightly on top of the other, but in the end, no one wins / both win. D< s**t movies.
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

I'm not so worries about that, lol, I'll reserve my opinion on it until I see it.
They were complaining about Wonder Woman being too thin and that she looked like Xena...
But did you know it was Wonder Woman that Xena was modeled after? LOL

Yeah, but Gaia is like every other company in that respect. This is what happens when you move up in the world to businesses.

Friendly Unicorn

Do you think maybe for the contest we can split the prize? I mean I got 500 billion set aside, but maybe we can do 400 for first and split 100 to the rest?

If everyone thinks that's fair at least?

Powered-up Fighter

MadHatterzMouse
ToushinYusuke

ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

I'm not so worries about that, lol, I'll reserve my opinion on it until I see it.
They were complaining about Wonder Woman being too thin and that she looked like Xena...
But did you know it was Wonder Woman that Xena was modeled after? LOL

Yeah, but Gaia is like every other company in that respect. This is what happens when you move up in the world to businesses.

That I was vaguely aware of. -nod-

Very true, just, y'know, kinda sucks. Gaia needs a CEO more like valve's. While I don't goto that site I know someone that does and from the sounds of it they run it rather well to where they don't piss the userbase off.

Powered-up Fighter

MisterJin
Do you think maybe for the contest we can split the prize? I mean I got 500 billion set aside, but maybe we can do 400 for first and split 100 to the rest?

Was thinking this for awhile since you posted the contest actually. I had made up my mind if I placed, was going to split winnings with those entering. -nod-

Powered-up Fighter

Friendly Unicorn

ToushinYusuke
MisterJin

Was thinking this for awhile since you posted the contest actually. I had made up my mind if I placed, was going to split winnings with those entering. -nod-

Alright, we can do that :3 I'd rather give everyone a prize anyway. Just before I didn't have a whole lot to offer XD maybe 500 billion is a lot, yes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff