Season Two: Dark Tournament Saga 0.23597232897771 23.6% [ 307 ]
Season Three: Chapter Black Saga 0.097617217524981 9.8% [ 127 ]
Season Four: Three Kings Saga 0.092236740968486 9.2% [ 120 ]
I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Romantic Grabber

Arasse Vende
psychicfiredemoness

I do too, the customization was so good I forgot I was a boy. O: I thought I was just a loovly little gal in all pink (of course).
That was good. XD But I think my favorite was when he has the Stick and is laughing hysterically and then his dad tells him to go to bed. Big epic imagination moment brought swiftly back to reality. XD

XDDD! Yes! I also loved that part, and the one with Cartman's mom when he's all "WE'RE NOT ******** DRUIDS, MOM. WE'RE ******** WARRIORS AND WIZARDS!"

Terrence and Phillip dressed as dudes from the Matrix was also hella funny.

ALSO! Did you ever try aiming a fart at the movie ticket guy in the booth? e w e

Oh god...and then the Skyrim refs... XD And did you notice the 8-bit 'Oh Canada' when you're up north?
What? No. o3o You can do that? He isn't protected by an invisible wall or anything?
psychicfiredemoness
Arasse Vende
psychicfiredemoness

I do too, the customization was so good I forgot I was a boy. O: I thought I was just a loovly little gal in all pink (of course).
That was good. XD But I think my favorite was when he has the Stick and is laughing hysterically and then his dad tells him to go to bed. Big epic imagination moment brought swiftly back to reality. XD

XDDD! Yes! I also loved that part, and the one with Cartman's mom when he's all "WE'RE NOT ******** DRUIDS, MOM. WE'RE ******** WARRIORS AND WIZARDS!"

ALSO! Did you ever try aiming a fart at the movie ticket guy in the booth? e w e

Oh god...and then the Skyrim refs... XD And did you notice the 8-bit 'Oh Canada' when you're up north?
What? No. o3o You can do that? He isn't protected by an invisible wall or anything?

XDDD! I loved the Skyrim refs. I bet somewhere out there, there were people who were asshurt by it. Like 'omg they insulted mah Skyrim!'
I liked the dire stuff in Canada. "You know what a dire _____ is, don't you? It's like a _____, only dire".

YUS! You can fart at the ticket guy, and he goes 'UGH! Oh God! There's no ventilation in here!"

Romantic Grabber

Arasse Vende
psychicfiredemoness
Arasse Vende
psychicfiredemoness

XDDD! I loved the Skyrim refs. I bet somewhere out there, there were people who were asshurt by it. Like 'omg they insulted mah Skyrim!'
I liked the dire stuff in Canada. "You know what a dire _____ is, don't you? It's like a _____, only dire".

YUS! You can fart at the ticket guy, and he goes 'UGH! Oh God! There's no ventilation in here!"

When I heard that I lost my mind laughing. Pfft, they can shove it. Some people out there were probably also like 'isn't that that RPG thing? Whatevs, maybe I'll check it out since something I love mentioned it' -_-;;; Oh my god...frickin' Dire wolves KICKED MY a**!

*cackles* I need to try that now. Those fart moves though...DX They were so hard to use in battle for me.
psychicfiredemoness

When I heard that I lost my mind laughing. Pfft, they can shove it. Some people out there were probably also like 'isn't that that RPG thing? Whatevs, maybe I'll check it out since something I love mentioned it' -_-;;; Oh my god...frickin' Dire wolves KICKED MY a**!

*cackles* I need to try that now. Those fart moves though...DX They were so hard to use in battle for me.

emotion_donotwant
OMFG that sneaky squeaker one was hard as ******** to get the hang of.
zjdhjsdkasksgka
-facewalls-

Romantic Grabber

Arasse Vende
psychicfiredemoness

emotion_donotwant
OMFG that sneaky squeaker one was hard as ******** to get the hang of.
zjdhjsdkasksgka
-facewalls-

Oh my god that was the worst. DX And then using them in the world....it took me like two days of running all over in the game to figure out how to get passed the goddamn rats!
And since we're on this topic.. I went to a Ren Faire a couple months ago, and there was a girl dressed and Princess Kenny. XD It was awesome. Especially since she was completely covered in +90 degree weather. D; Serious props to her.

Friendly Unicorn

wwhyy am I still awake
I suck at doing things I decide to do.

I mean I do it eventually
but

I procrastinate like no ones business.

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN
I AUTOMATICALLY WONT DO IT

Romantic Grabber

MisterJin
wwhyy am I still awake

but

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN

*tucks back into bed and makes cocoa for* And if this doesn't work we can always try hypnosis.
XD I can understand that some. At least when it comes to homework.

Friendly Unicorn

psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
wwhyy am I still awake

but

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN

*tucks back into bed and makes cocoa for* And if this doesn't work we can always try hypnosis.
I am spontaneous and wont do things often till I have no choice or if I have a whim. It's awful.

That's why my friends say, if I offer to cook for you, enjoy it because it doesn't happen often.

Romantic Grabber

MisterJin
psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
wwhyy am I still awake

but

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN

I am spontaneous and wont do things often till I have no choice or if I have a whim. It's awful.

That's why my friends say, if I offer to cook for you, enjoy it because it doesn't happen often.

I wish I were a bit more spontaneous. I need planning...and then try to back out unless it's something I absolutely have to do half the time. >>;; Though I'm pretty sure mine's out of fear of screwing something up.
Like once in a blue moon or once in a decade often?

Friendly Unicorn

psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
wwhyy am I still awake

but

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN

I wish I were a bit more spontaneous. I need planning...and then try to back out unless it's something I absolutely have to do half the time. >>;; Though I'm pretty sure mine's out of fear of screwing something up.

Blue moon, I guess. I made beer cheese soup last year, and paired it with ginger ale, and texas garlic toast. That was in october. ( I have cooked since then, but that was the last meal I actually put together. )

Romantic Grabber

MisterJin
psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
wwhyy am I still awake

but

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN

Blue moon, I guess. I made beer cheese soup last year, and paired it with ginger ale, and texas garlic toast. That was in october. ( I have cooked since then, but that was the last meal I actually put together. )

o3o That sounds yummy.
Are you more of a microwave meal or canned food guy? *willingly lives off freezer food and top ramen*

Friendly Unicorn

getting coaxed to bed, so gonna go do that. Hopefully I dont get in trouble for having been a bum at work earlier today. XD;

-didn't do s**t-

NO SRSLY. I watched YYH and downloaded music.

Friendly Unicorn

psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
psychicfiredemoness
MisterJin
wwhyy am I still awake

but

LIKE IF I MAKE A PLAN

o3o That sounds yummy.
Are you more of a microwave meal or canned food guy? *willingly lives off freezer food and top ramen*

I actually and more a crackers and tea sorta guy xD

Romantic Grabber

MisterJin

I actually and more a crackers and tea sorta guy xD

XD NOw that's a meal I can get behind. That, or a box of cereal; bowl optional.

Friendly Unicorn

I feel so connected... This is great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas