Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hope Alive 89
off topic...That thread has some truth to it...Don't kill me now...

Off topic again.....So where are all the cat skin people running around?

anyway, my base is white....because I don't like dark tone avis.....o_o; If gaia had dark tan tone sure I will use it.

Anyway, truth be told...WE'RE ALL HUMAN WHO GIVES A s**t ABOUT SKIN COLOR! ._.
Off topic, that thread has no truth to it, you can clearly read that from my post in that thread. The fact that she brings up some of those points is because she is disadvantage because of her background and class, not race. Her issues are clear towards double standards, which exist to everything.

Wealthy Hoarder

Quote:
Off topic, that thread has no truth to it, you can clearly read that from my post in that thread. The fact that she brings up some of those points is because she is disadvantage because of her background and class, not race. Her issues are clear towards double standards, which exist to everything.

I read the thread.

2....I'm board...I am trying to past time.

o_o
truthfully though, roughly 35% of my avatars have dark skin because i like the way it looks. its so pretty and exotic

plus the darkest one is the only tone that looks good with that new starter punk hairstyle because of that weird brown stripe at the part
Convince

starting to think a lot of ppl here are racist

Right. So because I want to portray my actual skin tone, I'm racist. rolleyes
Grow up.

The darkest skin tone doesn't look very good with certain items, either. The two before it look good, but not the very darkest.

-Edited-
User Image
You should join...

Under the form I'm tan. I know a lot of Blacks on Gaia who use the lighter skin tones because the real dark one is ugly xD

... our GCD Skype chat.
User Image

5,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm white, so I have a white avatar. I always thought that was a good reason. And I see plenty of dark avatars.
; o ;

Dapper Werewolf

Well it seems to me that most people pick there skin tones that match there RL skin tones.

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'm white in real life. I don't go out in the sun too much so I'm pretty damn pale. I'm not racist in the least. In fact, I used to have a really close friend that was black when I was little. I think she moved away though. You're being an idiot. Using a light skin base does NOT make you racist.
It would be racism if Gaia didn't give us the option to have a dark skinned avatar. It's the people who make the decision on what color hair, eyes, and skin their avatar would have.

Most like to have it match their real life skin tone. Others just pick whichever they can match the items with.

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
I am on two accounts, and was at one point on this one.

Perfect Citizen

Anko Habanero
tha emo kid
you want black people, go to blackplanet
You should be shot by a stray bullet of a drive by.

lol i agree that was pretty rude sweatdrop oh internets
neutral Im not all black. Only half black, so I have the skin tone thats kind of dark/ kind of light under this vampire skin. Make sense?
Man, trolls are fun, aren't they?
I don't relate people's avatar skin colour to their actual skin colour - it never occurred to me. I'm not blonde in real life, nor do I have pointed ears. I never thought to make the assumption that people make their avatars to look like themselves.

I like the darker skin tones, but I've had this one since I started and I like it. Besides, the very darkest one looks most odd with my scars and mole (which there has to be a really good reason for me not to wear).
Convince
why is there no love for the dark tone avies? everywhere i go its always light tone, light tone
starting to think a lot of ppl here are racist

if u have a black avatar, wazup smile
OPEN YOUR EYES! There are quite a few dark skinned avatars on Gaia. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out