Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FAHRENHEIT -- FEI LUN HAI

( a taiwanese boy band that is spreading internationally -- help them be known around the world! [: )

Members [ from left to right ] . . .
Wu Chun, Arron Yan, Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen

- From Wikipedia - Each of the four members represent a season/temperature corresponding with their different personalities.

[ W U chun ] -- autumn, cool
"Wu Chun was born and raised in Brunei for most of his life, later graduating with distinction at RMIT, in Melbourne, Australia. He was introduced to the entertainment industry during a trip to Taiwan around Mid-November 2005. A television producer (Ella Chen's second sister's boyfriend) discovered him during this trip, and recommended him to play the lead male role of Tokyo Juliet, which Wu accepted."

[ A R R O N yan ] -- winter, cold
"Aaron Yan was born in Taiwan, but moved to New York, USA at a young age for elementary school but later returned to Taiwan for high school and college. He attended the Chinese Culture University, majoring in Journalism but later switched universities and majors in his third year. He is currently on a study hiatus due to work commitments. Around early 2005, Comic producers had been searching for elite bloggers around the web. They discovered Yan, who, at that time, was really popular online, and thus recommended him to go casting for a role in a drama. Yan thought it was a fraud at first, but after several tests, he realized that it was true. He was given a small role in 'I Love My Wife' and was later asked to be in 'It Started With a Kiss' as Ah Bu."

[ J I R O wang ] -- summer, hot
"After Calvin Chen graduated high school in Taiwan, he further pursued his college education in Canada, where he completed his Masters degree in Economics at University of Victoria. He then further continued his life in Canada by joining a pageant-like competition (Sunshine Boyz) in Vancouver,[2] where he won first place with a free ticket to Taiwan and a contract with a music company."

[ C A L V I N chen ] -- spring, warm
"In 2000, Jiro Wang started to work since he graduated from Taiwan's Fu-Shin community college, and did part-time jobs where ever he could, such as commercial modelling. BMG, the label that signed him, planned to package him with Jay Chou and Jordan Chan to form a boyband called 3J, but because of 9/11, BMG's stocks crashed and the 3J plan was scrapped. He later joined the army for 2 years, and came back around 2003. Since he was still popular around Taiwan, he was given two roles as a guest-star in 'The Pawnshop No.8' and 'I Love My Wife'. Then Comic Productions approached him, and was given the supporting role as Ah Jin in 'It Started with A Kiss'. That was where he was grouped with Aaron, Calvin and Wu Chun."

All of the members are singers, actors and commercial models in Taiwan. The band have collaborated with the Taiwanese girl band S.H.E.

working on making this post better enough so it would at least be as great as the guys themselves (:

mrm, i just realized there is another thread already for fahrenheit . . . actually, numerous .-.
xd i like them when they sing with s.h.e heart they look so cute together, and i love their songs xD

Cluttered Shopper

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
I like them.
They're cute. (lol) and they sing well. ^^
Though i've only gotten obssessed (i guess you could say) recently. so i dont' know a lot of their songs. But the one's I've heard are pretty good.
Yeup! They are so cute with S.H.E., if they had one more lady to sing with Fahrenheit & SHE, it would be great 8D

Yea, I wouldn't believe anyone would get obsessed with them just by listening to a few songs of them and seeing them *-* haha
Rainie Yang would fit perfectly with biggrin the S.H.E. band group!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
飛輪海 is heart . X3 i'm just glad there's a board to talk about them now. ^-^ s.h.e's cute, but i'm more of a fahrenheit fan. favourite members, songs, or mvs, anyone? =D
i wish i could give Jiro Wang a GIANT hug.
i'd squeeze his butt all sneaky like heart
*sighs* fahrenheit isn't very popular outside of asia yet, is it? crying i wish there was some way to publicise the band more here on gaia...
I lOvE FaHrEnHeIt!!!!! CaLvIn ChEn & Wu ChUn vIsItEd ThE pHiLiPpInEs!!!!!!! 4laugh 3nodding xd blaugh whee

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I wish I could meet Wu Chun alot...its not easy 2 spot him around his hometown....
Ahh Fahrenheit I miss my crazy obsession with them last year. XD
It was too funny, I remember loving ARRON YAN like crazy. He is the best singer out of the group.
Then I didn't like Arron anymore..and fell for Calvin. XD <3
Oh Calvin will always be my number one in that group.
I have this taiwanese magazine of Fahrenheit the background the fans were holding banners and posters and MAJORITY of them were all wu zuns..xD
Calvin had zippo. u_u;
CALVIN is my sunshine boy. CANADA BABY.
Oh his sunshine boy was too funny love his audition and performance stuffuzers.
fahrenheit heart
they're adorableee~ :3
wu chun's da BEST!!
Haha I haven't checked back in Gaia for a long time, glad to see more fans here on Gaia 8D

Yeup, I agree, that there is finally a thread to talk about Fahrenheit (:

Ahaha, I fell in love with Arron, but I moved on xD
He's still the best to me out of the whole group.
Yea D; Not much love for Calvin, all are for Wu/Arron/Jiro .-.

Bie, have you gone to his Fitness Center? (:
He still is with them as the director o;

Uhurm, I'll keep this thread alive now that it's summer (:
i like fahrenheit xDD
but i like their looks more than their singing tbh xp
wu zun and aaron ftw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers