Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello tharr GCD. I was actually thinking for once about something.

Now, out of so many months that I've owned my Gwee, I only wore it once.
And now, twice. Cause...I'm wearing it now. xD

[gushycrap]

But yes. My Gwee has a special meaning- it was a gift from mah luff.
Even if I don't wear it, the item still holds a special meaning.
It's just that item that shows love to me from that person.
Even if they are pixels, it's still a gift? Is it not? x3

[/endgushycrap]

Alright so be serious.

Do you have any items that you were given or that you bought that have
a special meaning? That symbolize something? A event in your Gaia life time?

Discuss. No spoons for you all. >:0
User Image

Sometimes..

I wish they still had those engraved bracelets...
I have a black net top that I never wear that was given to me by a random user (who's name I don't remember) years ago (2004-ish probably). I mentioned in an Avatar Talk thread that I was planning on adding it to my outfit and she bought it for me.

That will always have some meaning for me smile
T H E x G A M E says...

My lesbian lover gave me a nitemare collar and a gothic veil. i love her heart

Oh yeah and she lent me most of the stuff for this avie. heart

(i'm a pretty desu)

Dapper Deadeye

25,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Crack Shot 50
So with sin I condemn you
Demon play, demon out!

I rarely wear my Gwee as well, but it was my first quest, so I'll never give it up. I rarely wear my Gift of the Goddess either, but it was a gift from a friend and so will stay.

I don't tend to get rid of gifts I'm given, no matter what they are. I still remember how good it felt to get them, every time I put them on or see them in my inventory. ^.^

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you...
Let me rock with insanity!

My sissy gave me her lunar cloak after she quit, which was nice of her, seeing as all we do is fight. emo Ah, younger siblings.

User Image
well i have not recieved gifts from anyone so i cant say
x_redbird
Demon play, demon out!

I rarely wear my Gwee as well, but it was my first quest, so I'll never give it up. I rarely wear my Gift of the Goddess either, but it was a gift from a friend and so will stay.

I don't tend to get rid of gifts I'm given, no matter what they are. I still remember how good it felt to get them, every time I put them on or see them in my inventory. ^.^

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you...
O: Wow. I have a Gift of the Goddess too that was a gift. >w> Are you my long lost twin? xD

n___n But yes. It's quite a good feeling.
Not really.. But I can't make an avatar without my chicky ^^
Even though i never wear it (cause i have yet to make a decent green avi) i absolutely love my grunny Edgar. I had sold him a while ago for gold and then i started missing him so i sold my elemental wings to get him back. Sure I dont have multiple wing options anymore, i think it was a fair trade.

Dapper Deadeye

25,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Demon play, demon out!

XD We're gift twins~

I forgot to mention one of my favorites--one of my Yokai's Treasure giant-club-wielding avis prompted a gift of groucho glasses, so I couldn't be ID'd by my victims. XD

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you...

Distinct Citizen

Yeah I once was donated to once by another, a little letter. Inside it contained a guitar of pure evil. It still sits in my house today. Isn't that right bluu?

Ryii, Ryii!

Dapper Lover

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My Dark Halo has HUGE sentimental value to me.

It was my first quest, and a lot of my good friends donated to me so I could get it. I've used it in just about every outfit since then. heart
My nitemare bustier and zony discman mean so much to me since my boyfriend sold most of his inventory to give them to me a few years ago. No matter how much they're worth, I could never sell either of them.

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
My horns have special meaning because they were the first item I wanted enough to quest and a friend of mine gave me 1mill towards them xD

The first friend I made on Gaia gave me a couple of items to sell on the day I joined, I kept them and still have them now 4laugh

Lastly, my Angelbow was a gift from one of my best friends and I love it <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces