User Image

Dr. Singh: Hey, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, your trusted source for exclusive info on the Cash Shop's hottest items. I've got my little hyperactive pal Timmy here to help out... say hi, Timmy!

Timmy: ...

Dr. Singh: Timmy! Hello?

Timmy: Oh... sorry, Doc... what were you saying?

Dr. Singh: I notice that you're not your usual exuberant self, Timmy. What's the matter?

Timmy: Can't sleep... it's the evil thing... evil thing's gonna YEEP! ...gonna get me...

Dr. Singh: Snap out of it, Timmy! You'll be just fine. You just have to quit your yeeping and shake off your terror, because being traumatized won't do you any good. Right? Now, let's get down to business.

Timmy: Ehh...

User Image

Dr. Singh: Big news, everyone: we've got another brand new evolving item this week! The Furugasa seems to be an antique umbrella from the far Orient... it's beautifully crafted, but there's something not quite... right about it. Doesn't it seem a little creepy to you, Timmy?

Timmy: I'm already scared, Doc... get that thing away from me.

Dr. Singh: Being a scientist, I'm not too well-versed in the paranormal, but my gut tells me that something spooky is a foot. To grab a Furugasa for yourself, just visit the Gaia Cash Shop:

Timmy: The evil thing... it will devour us all...

Dr. Singh: Quiet, you! Anyway, we've also got an item evolving this week: Alruna's Rose is continuing to burst forth with seductive energy. If you own Alruna's Rose, you can view the new pose by visiting the Avatar screen, removing the item from your avatar and reequipping it.

Timmy: Evil... engulfing the world...

Dr. Singh: That's it for this week, folks! We'll be back next week with more evolving item info. Say goodnight, Timmy!

Timmy: Goodnight... forever...