Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did the devil REALLY make you do it?

Yes! He's responsible for everything! EVERYTHING DAMNIT! 0.3265306122449 32.7% [ 64 ]
No, 'twas I. I art ashamed. v_v 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 36 ]
Actually, it was Shibly Pip. He's an eeeeevil butler. D:< 0.16326530612245 16.3% [ 32 ]
I...didn't do anything. O_o 0.3265306122449 32.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 196 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84 85 86 >

I'm sorry for presenting WIP, I saw this today u_u, but I will try to finosh all of them.

Entry Form
Username:Buro-chan
Subject(s):King and Vera
Link to Entry/WIP:WIP
Category/ies:Couple, Love couple, Vera, King
Other: I will try to draw this funny xD

Entry Form
Subject(s):Vera
Category/ies:Vera
Other: She's the first I decided to draw.

Entry Form
Subject(s):Sierra
Category/ies:Lesser main character
Other: Hope to do it sexy x3

Entry Form
Subject(s):King and Rafe
Category/ies:Couple
Other: Wowwwwww...first draw in the year about 2 men and no yaoi xD

Entry Form
Subject(s):Cavin
Link to Entry/WIP: WIP
Category/ies:Villain
Other: I like him xD
Entry Form
Username: Ishura Seishin
Subject(s):Exodus
Link to Entry/WIP: http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/IshuraSeishin/Exodus.jpg
Category/ies: Parental Unit?
Other: I discoverd this contest way too late, or I might have tried a more ambitious pose. Ah well, better late than never!

Dapper Dabbler

Does it matter if my Vera WIP mysteriously transforms into two pictures, a Vera pic and a group pic?

Or do I need to print screen another WIP? :3

Dapper Lunatic

@ianseanco- Hehe, cute. x3

@elks4elb - Well, it happens. I blame myself for losing interest in advertising. Next time I'll keep up with affiliating.

Heh, maybe this is the universe's way of evening things out. I got over 100 entries for my first contest, after all, when we expected little more than thirty. It was pretty crazy. x3

@Buro-chan - Wow. O_o Well, don't worry about them being WIPs. The more I get today, the more entries I'll ultimately have. This is exactly the reason I give WIPs an extra week since so many people tend to stumble upon contests in the last week or so and it gives them a chance to enter. ^^

@Ishura Seishin - Lookin' good! Can't wait to see the finished product. ^^

@Gothic-Anomie - Haha, if you'd told me that after today, I'd probably let it slide. I get really lenient around the end of my contests, especially if it means more entries. >3 But since you told me today, yeah, it'd be great if you could turn in a separate WIP for it. ;D

Random note: I got a B on my presentation today! Woo! mrgreen
Oh god!!! UHHHHH. I HAVE 2 WIPS. biggrin

Entry Form
Username:Tsukei
Subject(s):Zandy
Link to Entry/WIP:[Link]
Category/ies:Best secondary
Other: WIP

Entry Form
Username:Tsukei
Subject(s):Nega/Freida
Link to Entry/WIP:[LINK]
Category/ies:Non important characters. xD
Other: LOL. WIP'd.
Entry Form
Username: PureHart
Subject(s): Hazel
Link to Entry/WIP: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/Randi_94/001-1.jpg
Category/ies: Secondary Character
Other: I hope it's not too late for a WIP!

I know it's not the greatest, but I really want to be part of this contest, so I rushed. >_>;

Dapper Lunatic

...my fish...are wearing costumes...freaky.

@Tsukei - Haha, "non important characters." That's my new favorite category. xD

@PureHart - Not too late at all. ^^ I think it looks good so far. : D
Congrats on a good grade! smile

Dapper Dabbler

Veire

@Gothic-Anomie - Haha, if you'd told me that after today, I'd probably let it slide. I get really lenient around the end of my contests, especially if it means more entries. >3 But since you told me today, yeah, it'd be great if you could turn in a separate WIP for it. ;D

Aw man, I totally should have waited razz

Well then here's my super awesome WIP.

Username: gothic-anomie
Subject(s): haven't decided yet :3
Link to Entry/WIP: WIP*
Category/ies: group
Other: *EVERYTHING is subject to change =D
Lolololol. xD Veire, you are getting a ton of entries. xD This always happens! Lol. :]

Dapper Dabbler

What was your presentation on, by the way?

And congrats! we don't grade in A, B and Cs here, it's simply pass or fail =[

Dapper Lunatic

@Gothic-Anomie - Haha, that's fantastic. It makes me giggle. xD

It was on Margaret Atwood's book The Handmaid's Tale. It's one of those scary dystopian novels like 1984, but it's really good. ^^

I think I might actually prefer the pass/fail option sometimes, which we are offered for some classes. I can't use that option for any of the classes I'm taking next semester, though. Pass/fail grades won't give me credit toward my major. xP

@Tsukei - Technically I'm getting tons of WIPs, but yes, it does always happen. xD It's strange how I never really expect it to get to a certain level, but then it always does. Sure keeps me on my toes, though. x3

Dapper Dabbler

Veire
@Gothic-Anomie - Haha, that's fantastic. It makes me giggle. xD

It was on Margaret Atwood's book The Handmaid's Tale. It's one of those scary dystopian novels like 1984, but it's really good. ^^

I think I might actually prefer the pass/fail option sometimes, which we are offered for some classes. I can't use that option for any of the classes I'm taking next semester, though. Pass/fail grades won't give me credit toward my major. xP

I don't like it much. It doesn't make for much competition, or leave much for goals. I mean, some subjects are just too easy to pass, so it'd be awesome if we had a system where you can do better than just pass, you know?

When it comes to some exams though, the grading system isn't so bad. We get graded Not Achieved, Achieved, Merit and Excellence. That's only for some subjects. though =/
User Image

Congrats! I'll enter another as well!

Dapper Dabbler

So, I googled that book, and it sounds really interesting! Not the kind of novel I'd pick from the shelf, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff