Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those of you who do not know about this game, it's a fairly new game released in the US from Square Enix/Jupiter. Here's the description [credit for this goes to neoseeker.com, although I very slightly edited it; original is here]:

It's a Wonderful World (the Japanese name of the game) follows a boy named Neku who has woken up to realize that he has seven days left to live. The God of Death has decided to play a game with this Tokyo native, and as Neku steps out onto the Shibuya Crossings and looks up at the multi-story Outback Café building, he witnesses both horrible and wonderful things that he will have to use his mystical powers to deal with. Later he is joined by a girl named Shiki, and together they must battle monsters known as "Noise" if they have any hope in saving Neku.

I'd like to say a few things here about this game (and ask a few questions).
For one, I highly recommend this game for anyone who's looking for something fun and, in my opinion, slightly addictive. It seems to have a anime-ish style to it, and the soundtrack is wonderful. This game seems to also have enough twists to keep to on your toes for at least a little bit. [Even I was caught off guard at times, and I'm usually good at predicting games. ^_^;; ]

Secondly, and I do know that this is more fan-ish related, but does anyone have any good ideas where I can find some good fanfiction for this game? Sorry, but I'm a fan, so I thought I'd ask in
case anyone else was and knew. =)

And lastly... any good strategies for the final boss? sweatdrop I can't seem to beat him...

Anyways, feel free to discuss your like (or, as long as it's civilized and not just flaming, dislike) for this game, and if you could answer my questions, you'd have my eternal gratitude. ^_^
Hellllloooo?
User ImageI'm thinking of getting this game, but for now, I am content with my copy of Explorers of Time.
Pen Arumasi
User ImageI'm thinking of getting this game, but for now, I am content with my copy of Explorers of Time.

Oooh, cool, I know people who want that game... well, when you finish that one, you should totally get The World Ends With You; kinda pricey (but what games aren't these days?) but totally worth it. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff