Welcome to Gaia! ::

First off I got to laugh it is hilarious.

Now coming to the point, masturbation is a very creative activity, which has the abilities to relax us, be generous with ourselves, discover our abilities and what and how we like our sexual organs to be stimulated, some even say that it gets the mind set and store the information required in the brain to adapt the things desired and provide full information to what the sexual organs want. The last reason or statement or excuse is what i do not agree with. It is from a Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders, who had no fear in teaching Mastubation to his students.

Some also recommend this excersize to those singles who are depressed and are unable to sleep. In fact, this is widely encouraged for a good and relaxing sleep. Usually(talking from personal experiences and my readings) after we are done stimulating and getting the best out of our sexual organs, our brain starts to take us somewhere, like if we are experiencing hypnosis by the brain advancing suggestions, which is exactly what happens in a dream, so basically our brain starts to take us in a REM sleep mode(Rapid Eye Movement to learn more about REM REM - definition of REM in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. )combine our mind's ability and our body which has experienced enough excersize or torture upon our sexual organs in significant, our mind and body starts to fade and takes us into REM.

Now Do I Prefer MasturBation?

Yes, I had a hard time coming to this answer but really it is the only and best way to relax us and get ourselves what we desire and plesure through our mind's ability to picture, store, and make movies. It is also an excersize and overall if you critically think twice about it, it is a good thing overall. But it is sick man. Especially the way girls do it.
This is just my explanation of Love. Share your in comments. Suggest and tell people your beliefs. And do not be hesitant to go against my beliefs. Its a free world baby.
more information what is REM

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/rem

It is rapid eye movement sleep. Basically when we are in deep sleep. In this stage we do not see dreams.
How is masturbation sick? And how does the way females do it sicken you? I am confused.
haha chibi vega, they stick their fingers in the fancy hole, and even other things... that is sick isn't it..
i mean really.. but i understand it it is a necessaty for them... and they push their boobs against the wall or rub it on a table
rizzy81
haha chibi vega, they stick their fingers in the fancy hole, and even other things... that is sick isn't it..
i mean really.. but i understand it it is a necessaty for them... and they push their boobs against the wall or rub it on a table

Riiiiight. We don't have to stick our fingers in our 'fancy hole,' as you put it, to get off. There are other ways. And no, I don't find it sick.....I like it. twisted
hahhahah what can i say u have much more experience
but one thing I would like to say is thank you for commenting on this without any feel of hesitant... and i really hope others join in this as well.
Good jayzus. There's like...ten of these every day.
Girls don't HAVE to stick their fingers or whatnot in their 'fancy hole'. Jeebus. There's also the c**t, which is OUTSIDE.
K?
I honestly don't see anything wrong with it...I get a lot of sleep after doing it when I have a hard day.
Wow.... if you're that grossed out by someone else putting their finger in a v****a and you think most women like having their breasts smashed against walls and/or tables you're gonna have one interesting time if you ever become sexually active with a women... And guys make a mess with their semen, don't try and make it look like one gender is more gross about it than the other.

But you're right, masturbation is good for you, and a very healthy part of anyone's sexuality especially at a young age. It should be taught in sex ed. If we gave up all "absitinance only" programs and taught kids all the real facts about STDs and pregnancy, how to best reduce those risks if/when you do engage in sexual activity, and encouraged masturbation as a great way to learn and experience sexual pleasures while eliminating all of the risks completely maybe we wouldn't have such sky high teen pregnancy rates and STD infections... Probably never gonna happen though. They fired Jocelyn Elders when she said it might be a good idea to include masturbation in sex ed. And when "liberals" were in charge...
Why do I get the feeling the OP started this topic just so he could hear people use naughty words?

But... May is National Masturbation Month. Guess I should do my part.

The "most common masturbation technique is the manual stimulation of the clitoris and the small lips of the vulva" and accounts for 84% of all acts of masturbation by women surveyed (Gebhard, 1970, pg. 15). Less than one fifth of women who masturbate insert anything into their "fancy hole" -- I mean, v****a -- and almost all accompany it with clitoral stimulation (Kinsey et al. 1953).

From Scarlateen, a sex-ed site: "Most women, according to studies and general information, don't masturbate regularly with vaginal insertion, but instead by manipulating the clitoris and surrounding areas of the vulva."

Most of the sites I could link to on the subject would not be appropriate for all ages. However, for those old enough and mature enough (and have parental permission, if under the age of majority), Scarlateen is educational on the subject of anatomy and masturbation.
@ Nehellenia my apologies if my tone sounded going against female gender. But I found that the way I found it, it is just my opinion. ANYWAYS ur opinion was an interesting one as well, and the person who gave the comment after Nehellenia was very informative.
and guys u guys might want to check the below link on how women masturbate?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_girls_or_women_masturbate
it is really complicated for me to understand, cuz different women find different ways to get the desired pleasure
I think female masturbation is only as varied and complicated as any other aspect of human sexuality. Men can do it a myriad of ways, too. Just with the basic fondling of the p***s there are so many different ways you can use your fingers, different speeds, with lube or without. Then they can mix it up just the same as women can, fondle their scrotum, around the a**s, inserting a finger or toy into the rectum to stimulate their prostate gland, some can even straddle a pillow or something like a lot of girls do and just squirm their way to an orgasm. There might be more drastic differences between various techniques females prefer for themselves but there's also no one technique that works well for every man. Maybe instead of thinking female masturbation is confusing you should just see it as all of human sexuality is confusing because this is all just when people are by themselves- wait until you pair them up and have to find things that work for two people! All the more reason everyone should work hard to know what works for them before they add other people into the mix? smile
rizzy81
Some also recommend this exercise to those singles who are depressed and are unable to sleep. In fact, this is widely encouraged for a good and relaxing sleep.

*Corrected spelling.

Good, yes. Relaxing... naw. What happens when I go to sleep right after I masturbate is I have very, very naughty dreams. Hurray for all-girl catholic schools and nuns who believe in corporal punishment! twisted
Masturbation has absolutely no moral dilemna about it that I can see.

As for recommending masturbation for those who are depressed, I'd not bother. I'm happier since I stopped it, actually. (My meds reduce sex drive, it wasn't a struggle or anything).
nahellina u seem to a have load of experience upon this issue... but believe me we do not do that much, really, even the experts and studies will prove that men simply run their p***s and play with the balls, and may be use the pillow as a girl, and role the blanket into a boob or a big a**.... but that is all... then the semen shows up and mastubation is done with

The girl above who said after stoping it i do feel better. actually when i stop i also feel good, because i am sleeping clean

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff